Joe Biden's "Idea" Executes an American on Broad Daylight

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Antifa is an idea, then it for sure is one of the exceptionally murderous ones. Yet Biden can't condemn it.

There was a shooting today in Denver, Colorado as patriots and Antifa-BLM mobs faced off.

The shooting was caught on video.

This is the America that Donald Trump hath wrought....."Stand Up, and Stand By". Dogwhistle that everyone can hear. Division pimp. You Trump supporters still think that words have no meaning?
Now, we don't know whose side fired the gun and whose side caught the bullet. I don't care. The guy didn't deserve to die and shouldn't have. This is the USA. Not North Korea. Whoever fired the friggin shot, gets fried. But make no mistake, the guy in the WH is the reason things are at the point they are. So why don't we post an article from a non alt-right source about the event.

There it is you trash. Blame it on Trump. Ferguson was during Obama’s tenure. Idiot.

Well?...if police would stop shooting unarmed black men, do you think there may not be a reason for protest?
And if the guy in the WH would stop greenlighting action on his "behalf", do you think that incidents like this may not happen?

How many unarmed people of color have been shot by police?

You liberal dipshits are being manipulated by communists....you raging fucking dipshits.

If Antifa is an idea, then it for sure is one of the exceptionally murderous ones. Yet Biden can't condemn it.

There was a shooting today in Denver, Colorado as patriots and Antifa-BLM mobs faced off.

This is the America that Donald Trump hath wrought....."Stand Up, and Stand By". Dogwhistle that everyone can hear. Division pimp. You Trump supporters still think that words have no meaning?
Now, we don't know whose side fired the gun and whose side caught the bullet. I don't care. The guy didn't deserve to die and shouldn't have. This is the USA. Not North Korea. Whoever fired the friggin shot, gets fried. But make no mistake, the guy in the WH is the reason things are at the point they are. So why don't we post an article from a non alt-right source about the event.

There it is you trash. Blame it on Trump. Ferguson was during Obama’s tenure. Idiot.

Well?...if police would stop shooting unarmed black men, do you think there may not be a reason for protest?
And if the guy in the WH would stop greenlighting action on his "behalf", do you think that incidents like this may not happen?

Maybe if Joe Biden would stop with his stupid ideas and started to condemn bad people instead of kneeling for them...

His brain was never made for ideas, and even if it was, it's not capable of that anymore.

You should condemn it too, but instead we get endless excuses. That's what death cult members always do.

I try not to respond to topics like this or I'll end up on a "list" of some kind.

We can't do without your great ideas from Minnesota.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

I'm saying that the shooting of Trump supporters makes me angry enough to say things I should say in open forum.

Maybe if Joe Biden would stop with his stupid ideas and started to condemn people...

His brain was never made for ideas, and even if it was, it's not capable for that anymore.

Joe and the media refused to even admit there was an issue. My only conclusion is they are Marxists....including Joe.

Its Trumps fault that BLM and ANTIFA are repeatedly committing murder? Huh?

Good Lord some of you are utter fools. Trump sent in federal LE to protect federal courthouses. It is the leaders of these blue states who are to blame 100%.

Maybe if Joe Biden would stop with his stupid ideas and started to condemn bad people instead of kneeling for them...

His brain was never made for ideas, and even if it was, it's not capable for that anymore.

Condemn people?..Sorry snowflake, you'll have to provide examples. Kneeling for social justice on a sporting field doesn't make you a bad person.
Do you understand the basic reason they are kneeling in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back