Joe Bidens eye just filled with BLOOD.....this guy needs to check into a hospital now or die

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019

So could Joe be the first dead man elected?

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye appeared to have a blood vessel burst while he was participating in CNN's town hall on climate change.

Biden, 76, has long been plagued by health issues. In 1988, he suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. The then-senator was so close to death that a Catholic priest began preparing to administer the sacrament of last rites.

Truly mentally and physically incapable of being President. But that clearly makes him the most qualified for the Dem nomination.

He must love them very much. I'm not a religious man, but I'm going to take the red eye as a sign. That must happen when Satan returns to his host body.
I'm a 'born again' Christian who believes in science over the Bible and I'm not religious as far as the church-every-Sunday routine. But I was waiting for Anderson to whip out a wooden cross or something.....that was pretty Exorcist-looking.

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye appeared to have a blood vessel burst while he was participating in CNN's town hall on climate change.

Biden, 76, has long been plagued by health issues. In 1988, he suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. The then-senator was so close to death that a Catholic priest began preparing to administer the sacrament of last rites.

Bring him home Jesus.
jiojh.gif

Why can't the alleged burst blood vessel in his eye be seen in the video? Is rhis another thread based on a lie?

If Sleepy Joe were to die, it would open up a chance for Hillary Clinton to get anointed again.

President Trump is more than willing to give Mrs. C another chance, especially after all the whining she has been doing over the 2016 results.

Biden was called out by a bernie supporter for having a fundraiser tomorrow with an executive from the fossil fuel industry!

Is he bleeding from wherever?

Mr. Biden has received brain surgery in the past you know.

First Presidential Candidate in history to have his neurosurgeon vouch for him

Mr. Biden has received brain surgery in the past you know.

First Presidential Candidate in history to have his neurosurgeon vouch for him

Maybe Biden wrote his own medical record?

Forum List

Back