Joe Biden says he will make everyone wear a mask

So my question to the Biden supporters is, how is Joe Biden going to enforce his mask decree? Will he throw those in jail who refuse to comply where COVID Is exploding, or will he fine them money as the government tells people they can't work and are trying to survive on the stimulus checks they are getting?
The same way we enforce other laws like seatbelt laws.

That will be kind of difficult since your party hates police and the rule of law. Good luck enforcing that garbage.

And yet I'll still get a ticket if I get in my car without wearing one. Of course, I live on Earth One while you exist on some "alternative facts" planet.

After you defund them you won't be getting tickets. It's not some great mystery. We all just watched the riots and libs screaming and voting to defund the police. That wasn't some fantasy. Sadly, that was reality.

And here on Earth One the police still have inflated budgets and military style equipment. I think there will be plenty of people willing to hand out citations for not wearing masks. Public health officials for one.

You say you refuse to wear a mask. Do you get regularly tested for COVID and know you aren't walking around infecting people? That's why you wear the mask, not to protect yourself but others. Protecting other humans not in your wheelhouse?

No, I dont get tested. I don't take flu shots or vaccines. I just have the old mmr vaccine from 35 years ago. When Im out, I respect people's privacy and stay away from them.

So my question to the Biden supporters is, how is Joe Biden going to enforce his mask decree? Will he throw those in jail who refuse to comply where COVID Is exploding, or will he fine them money as the government tells people they can't work and are trying to survive on the stimulus checks they are getting?
It's a plot to easily identify the tRumplings. Anyone without a mask goes to The Camps.

Following along just like a good nazi. Gas 'em right?

Joe Biden also says he is Joe Biden! Yeah---let's trust this man to run ( ruin ) the country.
Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden speaks during a community event in Burlington, Iowa on January 31, 2020. (Photo by Kerem Yucel / AFP) (Photo by KEREM YUCEL/AFP via Getty Images)
KEREM YUCEL/AFP via Getty Images
KYLE OLSON3 Jul 20203,840
1:01
Joe Biden appeared to suffer another mental malfunction on Friday when he referred to himself as “Joe Biden’s husband.”

The presumptive Democrat nominee for president was speaking to the National Education Association annual conference, and union president Lily Eskelsen Garcia touted Jill Biden’s membership in the largely compulsory organization.

She then introduced Biden, who said, “I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden.”

He didn’t correct himself and launched into his remarks. ( video at URL )

Cellblockhead did not appreciate my post, referring to the spread of disease in Republican states. Probably unaware that 4 of the top 5 states reporting the most new spread of the disease are in fact under republican control including the numbe 1 and 2 states where restrictions appear to be going back into place..:
View attachment 359116
/---/ The flu spread every year.

Herd immunity
Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection from infectious disease that occurs when a large percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through vaccination or previous infections, thereby providing a measure of protection for individuals who are not immune

Believe me....the government is wearing a mask every time we get paid.

It's a plot to easily identify the tRumplings. Anyone without a mask goes to The Camps.

Following along just like a good nazi. Gas 'em right?
No way! That would be way to easy on you.

We're setting up for re-education a-la "A Clockwork Orange".

This video shows Dr. Anthony Fauci removing his mask when he thought he was no longer being filmed

The same way we enforce other laws like seatbelt laws.

That will be kind of difficult since your party hates police and the rule of law. Good luck enforcing that garbage.

And yet I'll still get a ticket if I get in my car without wearing one. Of course, I live on Earth One while you exist on some "alternative facts" planet.

After you defund them you won't be getting tickets. It's not some great mystery. We all just watched the riots and libs screaming and voting to defund the police. That wasn't some fantasy. Sadly, that was reality.

And here on Earth One the police still have inflated budgets and military style equipment. I think there will be plenty of people willing to hand out citations for not wearing masks. Public health officials for one.

You say you refuse to wear a mask. Do you get regularly tested for COVID and know you aren't walking around infecting people? That's why you wear the mask, not to protect yourself but others. Protecting other humans not in your wheelhouse?
When the police isnt around, who will protect the public health officials? Just asking...
The police aren't going anywhere.

link please

I'm sure you can find others as well.

Cellblockhead did not appreciate my post, referring to the spread of disease in Republican states. Probably unaware that 4 of the top 5 states reporting the most new spread of the disease are in fact under republican control including the numbe 1 and 2 states where restrictions appear to be going back into place..:
View attachment 359116
/---/ The flu spread every year.

Herd immunity
Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection from infectious disease that occurs when a large percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through vaccination or previous infections, thereby providing a measure of protection for individuals who are not immune
You need to back burner that herd immunity and concentrate on keeping the infection and deaths down now, instead of shooting for herd immunity in a couple of years by active spread to as many as possible. Some herd immunity will someday come, but to favor accelerated spread to achieve it is a deadly, anti-American idea.

Forum List

Back