Joe Biden says he will make everyone wear a mask

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So my question to the Biden supporters is, how is Joe Biden going to enforce his mask decree? Will he throw those in jail who refuse to comply where COVID Is exploding, or will he fine them money as the government tells people they can't work and are trying to survive on the stimulus checks they are getting?

What would the objection be towards fining or jailing persons who refused to wear masks?

What would the objection be towards fining or jailing persons who refused to wear masks?

The federal government doesn't have the authority to do it. Further, there is no federal police agency to enforce this, and not a sufficient prison system to hold the miscreants. The government would have to go on a massive hiring spree to get the force of a million police officers trained and hired or the prisons built.

I guess it would be tremendous news for those who own shares in Krispy Kreme or Corrections Corp.

Obviously it's discriminatory against the breathing impaired and the hearing impaired.
Does make the liberal women a little more attractive when you cant see most of their face. In Saudi Arabia back when they were mostly tribes(like the inner cites today) one tribe would raid on another tribe and take all the beautiful women, leaving only the coyote ugly women for the losing tribe. This created some really ugly Saudis. So someone came up with the idea that if you put all the women in bags and cover their faces, then the raiding tribe would have to take all the women which is much harder to do, and then sort them out once they got back to their oasis. This is why the mask is so honored by the Muzzies, because let me tell you, a lot of the women in the middle east, are as ugly as the liberal women are.

OIP (3).jpg

So my question to the Biden supporters is, how is Joe Biden going to enforce his mask decree? Will he throw those in jail who refuse to comply where COVID Is exploding, or will he fine them money as the government tells people they can't work and are trying to survive on the stimulus checks they are getting?

Masks for looting purposes or for covid?

Masks for looting purposes or for covid?
Was walking in Walmart looking at all the people who were shopping there wearing masks. Suddenly (this is hypothetical) someone robs the money exchanger at the front of the store, runs out and gets in his car. The police ask, what did the guy look like? Everyone "how should we know he was wearing a mask".

Probably will continue to set the example of propriety and support of public health measures, while quietly chastising those that do not as not supporting community and national return to good health. If necessary at that time in January, he will lead on the issue. America is dying for leadership, having been without positive leadership for 4 years. People will respond as by January, trump will have pardoned all his fellow crook, cronies and traitors, and probably announce the re-start of talks regarding Trump Moscow with Putin.

Probably will continue to set the example of propriety and support of public health measures, while quietly chastising those that do not as not supporting community and national return to good health. If necessary at that time in January, he will lead on the issue. America is dying for leadership, having been without positive leadership for 4 years. People will respond as by January, trump will have pardoned all his fellow crook, cronies and traitors, and probably announce the re-start of talks regarding Trump Moscow with Putin.
America is dying
Yep in the inner cities, this is a 3 day weekend, i wonder what the death toll will be this 4th of July in Chicago, Seattle, Minneapolis, NY City and Baltimore, all under the control of Liberal Mayors. Doh, i wasnt supposed to bring this up?

The federal government doesn't have the authority to do it. Further, there is no federal police agency to enforce this, and not a sufficient prison system to hold the miscreants. The government would have to go on a massive hiring spree to get the force of a million police officers trained and hired or the prisons built.

I guess it would be tremendous news for those who own shares in Krispy Kreme or Corrections Corp.
Miscreants? Wtf?

The president has no authority to issue this kind of decree without new laws being enacted. However even if new laws were to be enacted there are no more police if Biden wins

Remember

Why wouldn't it be "necessary" in January? Unless this is all just a hoax that people will be expected to forget about after President Trump leaves office?

Forum List

Back