Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live — But He Got 80 Million Votes? — What a COMPLETE JOKE!

By the way. Love the butthurt. Can’t wait to see the crying on Jan 20th. What will you Trump folks do when you realize you’ve been conned?
Who's really been conned, Gator? You just elected someone who's been the dumbest guy in the Senate for the past 40 years! Any Administration run by Joe Biden is going to be a shit show right from the get go. I'll be sitting back and enjoying the melt down when the people who were conned into thinking they were getting $14,000 more in their paychecks every year not only don't get that money...but start getting laid off because of the left's clueless economic policies!
Joe Biden doesn’t believe light will be introduced into the body to kill coronavirus. Joe Biden knows the definition of sarcastic. Joe Biden is infinitely smarter than Donald “make it up as you go” Trump. I’d follow Joe Biden to the edge... I’d push Trump off the edge. ;)
Please, Joe Biden was an idiot when he was young! Now he's old and senile which makes him an old and senile idiot! You're going to follow Biden to the "edge"? Not for nothing, Gator but would you rather follow someone AWAY from the edge? Duh?
I know Biden’s credentials. What are yours? Somehow a Wendy’s nightshift supervisor’s opinion on who is an idiot doesn’t impress me.
I've run some of the largest nightclubs in the country, Gator. Nightshift supervisor? Amusing...

I know Joe Biden's "credentials" too. He cheated to get through law school. He's been running for President since Nixon was in office and he's always been forced to drop out of the race because he does something so incredibly stupid he becomes a laughingstock. The only reason he wasn't laughed out of THIS race was because the main stream media let him hide in his basement for the better part of six months!
And we all know Trump led a stellar, upright life. He could not even pass his SAT test. Had to hire someone to take it. And businessman? He would have had more money today if he just let Daddy’s money draw interest.
You do realize that whole SAT thing was debunked long ago...right? He went to a military school. They are strict about things like testing and they know who their students are.

As for the rest of that nonsense? Trump's father Fred wasn't a billionaire. Trump took that family business and made it into an international powerhouse.

Where do you get this crap from, MaryAnne?
Anyone who ever took the SAT would know that you don’t take the SAT at your school. #exposed
I took the SAT at my school. What are you babbling about? The SAT that Trump supposedly had someone else come in and take was given at his school!

Gateway Pundit disinformation. Only brainwashed suckers use Gateway Pundit fake news.
Biden derangement syndrome is the new pandemic.

It's okay, you two. You don't have to kiss Biden's ass 24/7.
Take Trump's dick out of your mouth and ask him if he approved your message.
So, what part of Biden made you support him? The corruption, or the pedophilia?

He wasn't Donald J. Trump.
Yeah---Donald Trump is actually an excellent leader.

If you are trying to go over a cliff.

A bed-shitting stuttering fuck hiding in the basement for several months did not get 80 million votes. We're at the point now where it's obvious the kenyan chimp didn't win either in 08 or 12. We've been played.

It stops now.

....but the race baiting, egotistical, lying, arrogant, narcissist won fair and square in 2016. You're a fucking idiot.
Conversely:

leftists: trump won because their was interference in the 2016 election

leftists: there was no interference in the 2020 election thats impossible

Our intel agencies all agreed that Russia interfered in 2016 to help Trump win.

No one but you mentally challenged Trump ass kissers believe his 2020 fraud bullshit. Where is the proof?
Our intel agencies all agreed Iraq had WMD. You idiots insisted they were wrong.

Meanwhile, you're now insisting there was no way to interfere with the 2020 election.

Thanks for proving me right.
They were wrong. Bush, Cheney and the media all lied us into a dead end war!

~~~~~
Meanwhile you purposely omit the fact that it was Billy Clinton that gave us that famous speech about Iraq, Sadaam and Weapons of Mass destruction goin so far as to sign the Iraq Liberation Act...
When Iraq Was Clinton’s War (jacobinmag.com)
So who is lying now..

Thxs for the info, I didn't realize Clinton started the Iraq War.

A bed-shitting stuttering fuck hiding in the basement for several months did not get 80 million votes. We're at the point now where it's obvious the kenyan chimp didn't win either in 08 or 12. We've been played.

It stops now.

....but the race baiting, egotistical, lying, arrogant, narcissist won fair and square in 2016. You're a fucking idiot.
Conversely:

No one but you mentally challenged Trump ass kissers believe his 2020 fraud bullshit. Where is the proof?
Our intel agencies all agreed Iraq had WMD. You idiots insisted they were wrong.

Meanwhile, you're now insisting there was no way to interfere with the 2020 election.

~~~~~
Meanwhile you purposely omit the fact that it was Billy Clinton that gave us that famous speech about Iraq, Sadaam and Weapons of Mass destruction goin so far as to sign the Iraq Liberation Act...
So who is lying now..

It wasn't Clinton...it was Hunter Biden.

It stops now.

Conversely:

~~~~~
So who is lying now..

Is Hunter Biden the REAL Deep State President?

It stops now.

Conversely:

~~~~~
So who is lying now..

He has been for about a decade now.

You don't know how the black ops from the deep swamp state work.

It stops now.

Conversely:

~~~~~
So who is lying now..

I'm trying to catch up, how is it that the Swamp got bigger and deeper when Trump go into office. I thought he was suppose to be draining it.

1606574960426.png

It stops now.

Conversely:

~~~~~
So who is lying now..

I'm trying to catch up, how is it that the Swamp got bigger and deeper when Trump go into office. I thought he was suppose to be draining it.

View attachment 422538
Yeah...

Those that bought into this dope's promises did the following:

Hired a billionaire to hired other billionaires to fix a system that made them billionaires.

And then he'll prove me right, and you'll continue kissing his ass.
Your act as a fortune teller spouting portents of unspeakable horrors is a blood-curdling spectacle, indeed.

Others simply wish America well, and hope the incoming administration will perform better for the nation than the last one - and not merely the record number of Americans who voted for him, but many who did not but who are not fanatical members of a cult of personality who want him to fail.
Trump doesn't wish America well as indicated by his divisive behavior, and his followers swallow his anti-American rhetoric hook, line, and sinker. They hope that Biden fails, just like trump does. "Patriots?" hardly.
You echo my feelings to a tee.
If Joe Biden wants to reenter the Paris Accord...give the Mullahs in Iran carte blanche to start working on a nuclear bomb again...open our borders...pack the Supreme Court...shut down our economy again over Covid...and foist the Green New Deal on Americans then why would ANYONE be supportive of THAT?

You want us to agree to bad policy so as not to be "divisive"? Good luck with that...
If, if, if Trump was loaded with bad policies and that is why he lost, his bad behavior and divisive nature notwithstanding. Trump gave Iran carte blanch to start working on a nuclear bomb when he exited the agreement
without any negotiation BEFORE exiting. Brilliant. Trump, as did other presidents, should have waited on the judicial
pick when the election is so close. Instead, he chose to upset the applecart. Biden had said that he is not shutting the country down, so pay attention. The environment should be important to you. We know that Trump doesn't give a shit about the environment and slashed 100 rules for profit. Trump is so incompetent that he can't even handle a loss correctly.

It stops now.

Conversely:

~~~~~
So who is lying now..
When the fuck will you assfucks get an education?

The Act that Clinton signed ruled out military action.

Your act as a fortune teller spouting portents of unspeakable horrors is a blood-curdling spectacle, indeed.

Others simply wish America well, and hope the incoming administration will perform better for the nation than the last one - and not merely the record number of Americans who voted for him, but many who did not but who are not fanatical members of a cult of personality who want him to fail.
Trump doesn't wish America well as indicated by his divisive behavior, and his followers swallow his anti-American rhetoric hook, line, and sinker. They hope that Biden fails, just like trump does. "Patriots?" hardly.
If Joe Biden wants to reenter the Paris Accord...give the Mullahs in Iran carte blanche to start working on a nuclear bomb again...open our borders...pack the Supreme Court...shut down our economy again over Covid...and foist the Green New Deal on Americans then why would ANYONE be supportive of THAT?

You want us to agree to bad policy so as not to be "divisive"? Good luck with that...
What kind of idiot thinks that an agreement to stop Iran from getting a nuke is letting Iran getting a nuke. This ios just proof of just how fucking stupid you people are.

So you will let your children & grandchilren suffer because you are too stupid to believe climate change.

If, if, if Trump was loaded with bad policies and that is why he lost, his bad behavior and divisive nature notwithstanding. Trump gave Iran carte blanch to start working on a nuclear bomb when he exited the agreement
without any negotiation BEFORE exiting. Brilliant. Trump, as did other presidents, should have waited on the judicial
pick when the election is so close. Instead, he chose to upset the applecart. Biden had said that he is not shutting the country down, so pay attention. The environment should be important to you. We know that Trump doesn't give a shit about the environment and slashed 100 rules for profit. Trump is so incompetent that he can't even handle a loss correctly.
Do you REALLY think the agreement that Obama signed with Tehran was in any way a deterrent to their working on a nuclear bomb? He literally gave them BILLIONS of dollars to finance that effort while at the same time loosening sanctions. Only someone as naive as Obama or Biden thinks THAT agreement did anything to slow Iranian nuclear ambitions!

Upset the applecart? Trump was well within his rights and duties as President when he nominated a new Supreme Court Justice. Do you think the Democrats wouldn't have done the same? Now you've gone from naive to laughable!

The environment IS important to me. It's why the Paris Accord was such an awful treaty. It doesn't protect the environment. It allows some of the world's worst polluters to keep on polluting for a decade while we screw ourselves economically by inflating our energy costs.

Biden said he would shut the country down before he said he wouldn't. So which Biden should we believe? When you can change your views as easily as Joe does...all for the sake of votes...why would anyone trust him to do what's right for the country?

What kind of idiot thinks that an agreement to stop Iran from getting a nuke is letting Iran getting a nuke. This ios just proof of just how fucking stupid you people are.

So you will let your children & grandchilren suffer because you are too stupid to believe climate change.
In what way did the agreement stop Iran from pushing for a nuke? Because they "promise" that they won't? So you trust the Mullah's now? Who's the real idiot here? Trump negotiated peace treaties with Israel's Arab neighbors. You know why those Arab nations were willing to talk to Israel? It's because they now fear Iran more than they fear Israel! Trump GETS that! You on the left are as clueless about the Middle East as you have been for the past decade!

In what way did the agreement stop Iran from pushing for a nuke? Because they "promise" that they won't? So you trust the Mullah's now? Who's the real idiot here? Trump negotiated peace treaties with Israel's Arab neighbors. You know why those Arab nations were willing to talk to Israel? It's because they now fear Iran more than they fear Israel! Trump GETS that! You on the left are as clueless about the Middle East as you have been for the past decade!
They never feared Israel because they could have had relations with Israel at any time with or without Iran. Trump gets nothing!
Why do they fear Iran more now? Simply because Iran is unfettered now and Trump doesn't get it. There was an agreement that gave trump a base to negotiate from. Instead of calling Iran to the table, he simply walked away.
Now he has nothing and gets nothing except a nuclear Iran. Any deal we make with another country can be
manipulated. Look how NK manipulated the shit out of Trump. They never had any intention of eliminating their nuclear program, and they got what they wanted--a seat on the world stage with trump, the foreign affairs expert
who operates with his gut.

With all due respect...how anyone could compare Biden to ANYONE and deem him to be the "superior choice" baffles me!
With all do respect, you have the right to be baffled by the majority of American voters doing just that, of course.

Many of them are baffled by a cult of personality that cannot detect the monumental failure implicit in proclaiming that a pandemic was "under control", was "going away!" because there were "very few people with it!" and they were all "getting better!", and then leading that nation to be #1 on earth where it is still soaring.

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 3.56.30 PM.png

How does such a cult measure success? By hoping the popularly-elected new president fails as well, and Americans suffer the consequences?

I am not surprised by Trump's neo-nazi fanatical followers evidencing such an unAmerican attitude, but I would have expected more from others.

Do you REALLY think the agreement that Obama signed with Tehran was in any way a deterrent to their working on a nuclear bomb? He literally gave them BILLIONS of dollars to finance that effort while at the same time loosening sanctions. Only someone as naive as Obama or Biden thinks THAT agreement did anything to slow Iranian nuclear ambitions!

Upset the applecart? Trump was well within his rights and duties as President when he nominated a new Supreme Court Justice. Do you think the Democrats wouldn't have done the same? Now you've gone from naive to laughable!

The environment IS important to me. It's why the Paris Accord was such an awful treaty. It doesn't protect the environment. It allows some of the world's worst polluters to keep on polluting for a decade while we screw ourselves economically by inflating our energy costs.

Biden said he would shut the country down before he said he wouldn't. So which Biden should we believe? When you can change your views as easily as Joe does...all for the sake of votes...why would anyone trust him to do what's right for the country?
I think that the agreement was a step in the right direction. There was something--now there is nothing except an Iran that is threatening its neighbors and going nuclear for sure. It was something to build on if good faith was shown.
Any president is within his rights. Those rights have been shelved when too close to an election because all it did was to result in the other side also resorting to that when unwritten agreements are ignored, like the nuclear option.
That is what I meant by "applecart".
The Paris accords gave us a say. China, by the way, is making an effort to reduce pollution. Trump has slashed 100
environmental rules because the environment is not important to him. Making money is important to trump.
Biden is not shutting the country down. Believe it. We can't believe anything that trump says since he days anything that comes to mind at the time. You think trump has done right for the country? He is so incompetent that he can't even lose the right way and he is disrupting our Democracy in the process.

What kind of idiot thinks that an agreement to stop Iran from getting a nuke is letting Iran getting a nuke.
Excluding the nation headed by a narcissistic failed casino operator and faded reality-tv entertainer with no creds in nuclear weapons control or diplomacy, the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council - China, France, Russia, and the United Kingdom - plus Germany, together with the European Union.

What kind of idiot would scoff at such an expert consensus? Someone who harbors crackpot aberrant notions such as

m9ng9J5x7cPt5hCdU0jra747rUW4ThWLwBSttX2FVahJqg2qs_8glOrWcQGxgq8wje5bOwtLvIHBDRYargjChY7bQuaxD9...png

Do you REALLY think the agreement that Obama signed with Tehran was in any way a deterrent to their working on a nuclear bomb?
Nuclear weapons experts and diplomats representing the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council - China, France, Russia, and the United Kingdom - plus Germany, together with the European Union - all regarded their agreement as affording a reasonable expectation of effectiveness.

A guy who needed a fixer to pay off bimbos with whom he rutted behind the backs of trophy wives thought otherwise.

We are all free to reference whomever we regard as being in a better position to judge, of course.

Do you REALLY think the agreement that Obama signed with Tehran was in any way a deterrent to their working on a nuclear bomb?
Nuclear weapons experts and diplomats representing the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council - China, France, Russia, and the United Kingdom - plus Germany, together with the European Union - all regarded their agreement as affording a reasonable expectation of effectiveness.

A guy who needed a fixer to pay off bimbos with whom he rutted behind the backs of trophy wives thought otherwise.

We are all free to reference whomever we regard as being in a better position to judge, of course.
There is nothing wrong with rutting behind the backs of trophy wives. I could use a few of 'em.

There was verification you stupid fuck.

Those Arab nations already had non public relationships with Israel. Trump had to bribe the UAE with F35 fighters. Agreements that were pegged to Israeli abandoning some settlements which will likely not happen.

Trump had Saudi increase oil production to lower oil prices so he could take credit for lower gasoline prices and he was so fucking stupid that he closed a lot of the US oil operationa because they could not compete with those lower prices.

Forum List

Back