Joe biden exhausted...takes another day off after Ginsburg's death.....

on the other hand, Trump was booed during the Ginsburg memorial earlier today

he's totally gonna make a law to arrest people who boo him, and i would agree with that!

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

he's totally gonna make a law to arrest people who boo him, and i would agree with that!

You mean the dems/soros sent out their trolls to try to create a photo opt for the propagandist media---hun, everyone already knows this is what is going on.

an energetic speech by Joe Biden!:

"Ruth Bader Ginsburg dedicated her life to the pursuit of justice and equality.

We are a better country because of her.
We are a better people because of her.

She fought for us. It’s our turn to fight for her legacy."

Ah..the old let's try and get everybody to think Biden is senile and has dementia BS. Remember when some poster Votto tried to push that ..Biden got off a plane and waved at an empty field crap..Fact check: After deplaning in Tampa, Joe Biden waved to firefighters in a field

Why not? It's been tried on Trump 1000's of times. Maybe the DNC's dirty propaganda is coming back to bite it in the ass...but for REAL. Because seems pretty incoherent to me when his New World Order microchip implant is offline.

here's Biden getting too close to RBG!

EiPRgbSXkAAPD0t

Sleepy Joe is worn out already. He's tired! Just think how much he would hide being president not caring about this country going down under. Meanwhile though, President Trump is on a roll with a YUGE crowd in Jacksonville, FL right now. Wow!

Biden is an immoral criminal who is trying to disguise his physical and mental incompetence as compassion for Ginsburg, who was an inconsequential justice at best. Viva Trump, MAGA

Biden? Is he the candidate? Isn't it Harris after all?
It doesn't matter. She's hiding too. I understand that. She has a nervous giggle. When flummoxed she will stand there and giggle. She can't control it. When Pence was asked if he was ready to debate Kamala he said he was looking forward to having fun with her. Then gave this evil little grin. He's going to make her look like a giggle doll.

"If calling a “lid" enters the mainstream American lexicon, this will be the week it all started.

Joe Biden called a lid — the arcane term reporters use when a politician is done traveling for the day — at 1:02 p.m. Friday; 9:20 a.m. Thursday; 9:22 a.m. Tuesday and 8:34 a.m. Saturday. Biden’s early turn-ins provoked the Twitter set, professionally nervous Democrats (OK, bedwetters) and, notably, Donald Trump to scratch their heads or rain down ridicule

“I’m working my ass off,” said Trump, whose own weekend golf outings and TV obsession are mocked endlessly by liberals. “I'm in Ohio. I'm in Texas. I'm in Florida. I’m in Michigan. I'm in Wisconsin."

"Hey champ, if I lose to a guy — that’s like you losing to a fighter that, you know, hasn’t worked out in the last six months. This guy never goes out! It’s terrible, huh?" Trump asked, reviving his "low-energy" critiques of Biden. "You better make sure I win. I’m gonna be very embarrassed, I lost to a guy that didn’t campaign!"

A top Democratic pollster agreed with Biden’s campaign, but with a more brutal assessment of the candidate. The person pointed to his penchant for gaffes and rambling stories as part of the strategy for keeping Biden bottled up.

“The fact is a cardboard cutout could beat Trump. But Biden could lose to him,” the pollster said. “There’s no win in Biden being out on the trail the way Trump wants. The Biden campaign has been smart about that.”"

/thread

Last edited:
Seriously! Trump doesn't have the intelligence or simple common sense to be president. For the intelligent American see below.

'Trump told a reporter his biggest secret: that he is a danger to the American people'

"Trump is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. Perhaps this lies at the root of his monumentally dumb decision to grant Bob Woodward 18 interviews"

'Trump ‘compromised by the Russians’, says former member of Mueller’s team'

'Peter Strzok was removed from Russia investigation and fired by the FBI over text messages critical of Trump'

'Rage review: Will Bob Woodward's tapes bring down Donald Trump?'

Attempts to derail threads like this is all the Bidenistas have.

This isn't a Trump thread, troll.

midcan5 is just demonstrating kaz's law (in my sig)

Another one demonstrating kaz's law, thanks!

And you're just making shit up again. Trump has never proposed any such thing. C'mon man!

Forum List

Back