Joe Biden ‘Confident’ that Son Hunter Biden Did Nothing Wrong

Trump has had four years to pin something on him
He has the whole Justice Dept at his disposal

Why no charges?

The rank-and-file of the DOJ live to serve the Democratic Party. Then there are fakes like William Barr that, for their own reasons, are unwilling to prosecute corruption.

You really think that Hunter and Joe are innocent, right?

Why no charges?
FFS you guys shit a brick when he asked ukrain about it,, I can only imagine you would loose your minds j=if he ran the investigation,,,

but we do know the DOJ hid it before the election to help biden,,,
Ukraine came back with nothing

Why didn’t Trump prosecute if Hunter had broken any laws?
Because there is nothing there

Why did the Repubs in the Senate investigation say he did nothing wrong?
sounds like they lied or didnt really look into it,,,

• Published Sept. 23, 2020Updated Nov. 7, 2020
[Read our profile detailing Joe Biden’s road to the White House and presidency.]
WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.
Is it wrong to solicit a country for money for a business? Trump and his family have done it for decades.
when your father is a high ranking politician planning to run for president,,

the trumps did it for their business not political gain,,,

Why no charges?
FFS you guys shit a brick when he asked ukrain about it,, I can only imagine you would loose your minds j=if he ran the investigation,,,

trump doesnt prosecute,,

Why did the Repubs in the Senate investigation say he did nothing wrong?
sounds like they lied or didnt really look into it,,,

• Published Sept. 23, 2020Updated Nov. 7, 2020
[Read our profile detailing Joe Biden’s road to the White House and presidency.]
WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.
cant find anything if you dont look in the right places,,,
I bet and you know all the 411 on the origins of man and the universe also...
do.nt change the subject,,, just say I dont know,,,

Why no charges?

Because it's still under investigation in the Senate.

Republicans have controlled the Senate for six years and the Justice Dept for four

If Hunter had broken any laws, I doubt if Republicans would give him a break

Why no charges?

trump doesnt prosecute,,

LOL
Ever seen Bill Barr?

Why no charges?

Republicans have controlled the Senate for six years and the Justice Dept for four

the repubes have a long record of defending and protecting corrupt democrats

Why no charges?

trump doesnt prosecute,,

LOL
Ever seen Bill Barr?
you mean the guy that hid the investigation to help biden in the election??? yeah I know the traitor,,,

Why no charges?

Nobody knew about the Biden's corruption back then. Even though the story has resurfaced, it's taken a back seat to Swallwell's CHICOM spy sex meat story.

But the Biden corruption will come back into play once all this stuff about China comes to a boil. It's not going to simply disappear.

Why no charges?

Nobody knew about the Biden's corruption back then. Even though the story has resurfaced, it's taken a back seat to Swallwell's CHICOM spy sex meat story.

But the Biden corruption will come back into play once all this stuff about China comes to a boil. It's not going to simply disappear.
Like most Republican “investigations.”

It will go on and on and on
Never go anywhere

Why no charges?

trump doesnt prosecute,,

LOL
Ever seen Bill Barr?
you mean the guy that hid the investigation to help biden in the election??? yeah I know the traitor,,,

Trumps boot licking toadie

Why no charges?

trump doesnt prosecute,,

LOL
Ever seen Bill Barr?

Trumps boot licking toadie
not based on his actions,, hes clearly a trump hating swamp creature

Joe Biden ‘Confident’ that Son Hunter Biden Did Nothing Wrong

Joe Biden 'Confident' that Son Hunter Biden Did Nothing Wrong (breitbart.com)
16 Dec 2020 ~~ By Charlie Spierling

President-elect Joe Biden indicated Wednesday that he was “confident” his son Hunter Biden did nothing wrong.
“Are you confident that your son did nothing wrong?” asked Fox News reporter Peter Doocy after a press event in Delaware.
“I’m confident,” Biden replied but moved on without elaborating further.
Biden’s son Hunter is under investigation by the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania for his ties to Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas giant. The United States Attorney from the District of Delaware has also opened an investigation into Hunter Biden’s “tax affairs.”
NBC News published a 2017 email last week saying Hunter Biden did not disclose $400,000 in income from Ukrainian energy firm Burisma in 2014.
Biden has repeatedly dodged questions about the investigations, repeating that he is “proud” of his son.

Comment:
We continue to learning more and more each day about how dirty the Biden crime family and others are. But you won't hear anthing from our Quisling Media regarding our enemies'propagandist "NEWS" broadcasts.
Even China Joe's brother James is now deeply involved in the federal investigation.
In the end, China Joe Biden extorted and sold the access to the WH, in order to enrich his family and himself funds coming from belligerent countries enemies of America, ie, China Russia and the Ukraine.
Kind of like Trump supporters are confident Trump did nothing wrong.

Why no charges?

Why would President Trump have cared about Hunter at all? The fact that the boy had been chucked out of the Navy for cocaine was known. It really didn't become relevant until after his old man's ascendancy to power.

Now is the time to find out what Joe knows, and when did he know it. As well as others attached to the campaign.

Do you have a problem with a Special Persecutor looking into the Biden Regime for Corruption?

Maybe the age limit for statutory rape in China is 9 years old?

In that case, Hunted would be off the hook. It's satanic and twisted to rape and torture 10-year old little girls, but maybe not illegal?

And smoking crack with his naked 14-year old niece, however filthy and depraved it is, I suppose it could be considered lawful if you get the right judge.

Plugs should be really proud of this lowlife shit beast he produced.

Why no charges?

Like most Republican “investigations.”

It will go on and on and on
Never go anywhere

Do you mean like that expensive three year "Russian Collusion" Mueller investigation, that was based on a fake "dossier" that Hillary Clinton paid for?

Forum List

Back