Joe Biden cant even protect his own African American Citizens, but he says he can protect Venezuelans. Just shows how much he thinks of black people.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
The move — along with promises to accelerate work permits for many migrants — may appease Democratic leaders who have pressured the White House to do more to aid asylum-seekers, while also providing grist for Republicans who say the president has been too lax on immigration.
The Homeland Security Department plans to grant Temporary Protected Status to an estimated 472,000 Venezuelans who arrived in the country as of July 31, 2023, making it easier for them to get authorization to work in the U.S., a key demand of Democratic mayors and governors who are struggling to care for an increased number of migrants in their care.

I guess these diseased illegal aliens are more friendly towards Joe Biden than the "Roaches"(black kids) are. I said it before, i will say it again, US citizens are being replaced future slaves (some sex slaves) who cant speak english, have no one to turn to in the US, and can be abused and then gotten rid of, without anyone knowing. Shame on you "Black" people who defend Joe, when he is allowing gang members to come in unvetted and will end up in your cities. More death and destruction, that is the Marxists agenda.

Apparently President Joe thinks the lighter brown folks are less threatening than the darker ones.

How racist of him.

MSN

I guess these diseased illegal aliens are more friendly towards Joe Biden than the "Roaches"(black kids) are. I said it before, i will say it again, US citizens are being replaced future slaves (some sex slaves) who cant speak english, have no one to turn to in the US, and can be abused and then gotten rid of, without anyone knowing. Shame on you "Black" people who defend Joe, when he is allowing gang members to come in unvetted and will end up in your cities. More death and destruction, that is the Marxists agenda.

That makes zero sense.

Forum List

Back