Joe Biden Asks What Century We're Living In

Is it rhetorical though? You decide. (I know what I believe.)

God bless him

Biden Issues Blanket Pardons For Simple Marijuana Possessions, Calls For Legal Reforms​

"Too many lives have been upended because of our failed approach to marijuana. It's time that we right these wrongs," Biden said.

About god damn time!!!

For FEDERAL convictions only. How many of them do you think there are?
The president is also calling on governors to pardon state marijuana offenses.

roughly 3,000 people would be released from federal custody were cannabis reform bills like the STATES Act to become law.

Compare that to Trump granted 143 pardons and 94 commutations.

Absolutely rhetorical...

I actually think that there's a possibility that it was both LOL

Have to remember

Joe is a good Catholic.

He doesn't believe in abortion or contraception.

NOT!! He's just a plain old hypocrite, but I don't get why contraception is so wrong? It prevents pregnancies and doesn't actually kill any babies.

roughly 3,000 people would be released from federal custody were cannabis reform bills like the STATES Act to become law.

Try to stay on topic. If you don't know what that means, ask your closest friendly moderator.

1665088834011.png

The guy I was talking to was I think suggesting not that many people would benefit from this move. I'm just pointing out with this one move, Biden has pardoned 10 times the number of people Trump pardoned.

And Trump pardoned total criminals. It would be like Lex Luthor going into Arkum and letting out 300 of the worse criminals. Kwami Kilpatrick? Really? Why did he pardon him?

And until Trump is not the leader of your party he will continue to be front of mind. DeSantos isn't important enough yet. But make him your nominee and you'll see he will replace Trump so quickly.

OMG you guys are running Hershel Walker? LOL. He's the apitome of a n*#$r. A Republican N*8#$#R.

The guy I was talking to was I think suggesting not that many people would benefit from this move. I'm just pointing out with this one move, Biden has pardoned 10 times the number of people Trump pardoned.

And Trump pardoned total criminals. It would be like Lex Luthor going into Arkum and letting out 300 of the worse criminals. Kwami Kilpatrick? Really? Why did he pardon him?

And until Trump is not the leader of your party he will continue to be front of mind. DeSantos isn't important enough yet. But make him your nominee and you'll see he will replace Trump so quickly.

OMG you guys are running Hershel Walker? LOL. He's the apitome of a n*#$r. A Republican N*8#$#R.
Ah, look who's gone all racist.

And we're using comic books to make political points? :laughing0301:

What's an "apitome"?

Is it rhetorical though? You decide. (I know what I believe.)

I wonder what century your nation is living in as well.

Why are you having battles over the right of all citizens to vote, in 2022????

I feel like I've been transported back to the 1950's when women had no voice, when blacks had no rights, and gays were well closeted. How many times are right wing Americans going to try to turn back the clock and return to the 19th Century????

Keeping minorities down is bring your whole nation down.

I feel like I've been transported back to the 1950's when women had no voice, when blacks had no rights, and gays were well closeted. How many times are right wing Americans going to try to turn back the clock and return to the 19th Century????

Wish you were.

One, gays now suddenly feel superior to everybody else now and two,... Blame the Fucking Democrats!

So now we are moving on to pardonpalooza. Since Progs do not charge people of certain groups with murder anymore this is a piece of cake. Hell, Joe is a murderer himself. And many Progs are accessories to it. Decriminalizing small amounts, I do approve of. Legalizing it not so much.

Forum List

Back