JOE ARPAIO at Gateway Eagle Council in St. Louis: That Obama Birth Certificate Document Is a Fake!

What law was changed between 2008 and 2016 to permit Canadian born Ted Cruz to be eligible for the presidency?

The law was written in 1790:

The Naturalization Act of 1790, passed three years after the U.S. Constitution was written, said that “the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens."

That makes sense. A couple expecting a baby who decides to go to France for a vacation and winds up giving birth in France doesn't have a French baby. It's an American citizen born overseas.

Cruz, who came to the U.S. at age 4, is a citizen by birth because his mother was a U.S. citizen when he was born. For that reason, legal scholars argue that he can likely be president

Ted Cruz's Presidential Eligibility - FactCheck.org

He was born in Canada but to a US mother. That's all that matters.

obama's mother was american. so then, no matter where he was born... was also born american.
Shame on you for bringing up facts to these idiots. They could care less about facts. Facts are the enemy to these nuts.

There is more evidence Obama was born in Kenya than anywhere else. According to Mike Zullo of Arpaio's 5 year investigation of Obama, officials at every hospital in Hawaii have said they never had a patient named Barack Hussein Obama, or his claimed mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Zullo also said there is no evidence Obama was in Hawaii until he was about 5 years old.

Because his birth name was Barry Sortero or something like that.

I still don't believe he was born in the US, but not because they can't find BHO in their records.

Soetoro was his step-father's name, which "Barry" used later in life. Don't spew misinformation lest people think you are a libtard.

Nobody questioned John McCains eligibility to become president and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone which is not the USA.

Barry Goldwater was born in Arizona before it became a state, thus was born to US parents outside of the USA.

Both were questioned.

Nobody questioned John McCains eligibility to become president and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone which is not the USA.

Barry Goldwater was born in Arizona before it became a state, thus was born to US parents outside of the USA.

Both were questioned.

Their status was questioned only by complete morons.

Both were questioned.

Their status was questioned only by complete morons.

Shouldn’t you be at a parole meeting?

Why? Are you up for parole yet?

Obama's half brother, grandmother, his wife Michael all say that he was "born in Kenya" In fact, he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

Actually, neither say Obama was 'born in Kenya'.

And Obama never told his publisher he was born in Kenya. In fact, in his biography 'Dreams From My Father', he says he's born in Hawaii.

Remember, Frank.......you don't actually know what you're talking about.

There is more evidence Obama was born in Kenya than anywhere else. According to Mike Zullo of Arpaio's 5 year investigation of Obama, officials at every hospital in Hawaii have said they never had a patient named Barack Hussein Obama, or his claimed mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Zullo also said there is no evidence Obama was in Hawaii until he was about 5 years old.

No hospital would provide Zullo with the information you claim he received. Zullo is a liar. Zullo is using the conspiracy to get paid, Rube.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation...

...."My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Birther posse chief: I accepted $10,000 from source

With Bill Wolf being one of Zullo's 'sources'. He was literally paid by birthers. And of course, lied his ass off to cover it up.

And this is your source....backed by nothing, of course.

Because his birth name was Barry Sortero or something like that.

I still don't believe he was born in the US, but not because they can't find BHO in their records.

Why would he be born as 'Barry Sortero'? That was his mother's second husband whom she didn't marry until 1965. Unless the man arrived in the US in a TARDIS, you entire narrative is physically impossible. In addition to being explicitly contradicted by the evidence.

As the State of Hawaii has affirmed repeatedly that Obama was born in Hawaii. WIth the Registar of Hawaii affirming Obama's Hawaiian birth in court. Twice.

Its not like what he was working for was a secret.

Obama-Post-America.jpg

In two more years if Trump doesnt order an independent investigation into this,we will then no he is as much a fraud as Obama and his pal Bush.just here to serve the NWO agenda of the elite and not the people.

Who cares?

uh you should if you are a real american.:rolleyes: if a president can commit a crime by lying to the people and get away with it,then what kind of a government do we have?:rolleyes: well presidents get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for so dont answer that,it was a rethorical question.

Who cares?

uh you should if you are a real american.:rolleyes: if a president can commit a crime by lying to the people and get away with it,then what kind of a government do we have?:rolleyes: well presidents get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for so dont answer that,it was a rethorical question.

LOL yawn

yeah I know the truth scares you,no need to advertise it as you just did.LOL

Your biased opinion does not equal truth. Try again.

Traitor 44! Never a legitimate President. Full of hate for our country and it's patriots!

Save of course that Obama was legitimately elected and born in Hawaii.

Says who? Says the State of Hawaii.

Forum List

Back