Jimmy Kimmel's stupid antics are just latest insult for Black women (and men) in Hollywood

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And now for today's 'outrage'........................................................

Some folks are out in these streets mad that elves, mermaids and dragon-fighting lords are being portrayed by people of color on Hollywood's big and small screens.
Let that sink in for a minute.

Elves. Mermaids. Dragon-fighting lords. Certainly not a bridge too far. But let's not ruin the important business of fairy tale creatures, fantasy battles and underwater princesses with Black actors!

wow, the klan wing of the democrat party vs the nation of islam wing
the Emmys was a ratings bust

What isn't racist anymore?

It was just a dumb joke is all it was. I don't even understand the joke but that's all it was.

Before Jimmy became a late night talk show host for liberals he used to do immature comedy stuff like this.

It was just a dumb joke is all it was. I don't even understand the joke but that's all it was.

Before Jimmy became a late night talk show host for liberals he used to do immature comedy stuff like this.
Yeah I didn't get that joke either. He should stick to what he's good at.
OIP.JQx_MlLsiPU2cOUQVMKmmgHaFi

He invented titties on trampolines. :boobies:

Forum List

Back