Jim Jordan's "Weaponization" Hearing Also Backfires Spectacularly

So he claimed that he all these whistleblowers. Where are they?
4i6Ckte.gif

He claimed that he would have expert witnesses. Where are they?

He claimed that there would be evidence of a weaponized government going after Republicans. Where is the evidence?

He had the whole day to produce any of this. Instead, we got Jonathan Turley, 89 year old Chuck Grassley, and failed politician Tulsi Gabbard.

Let's get this clusterfuck rolling. Again, only pay attention to both tweets in this post. In all following posts only pay attention to the second tweet, as USMB includes the previous tweet to whichever tweet is posted. For some reason. If there is no video, I'll group them together.

Who was the Bozo who showed up & read an excerpt from his book? Or how about the character Gymmy Boy featured who retired from the FBI back in 1999 & claims to be an expert on today's bureau?

One big clown show.

Listen here America

If NWO shillbots/NPCs aren't making threads like this about you, you aren't trying hard enough.

This thread proves that Jim Jordan is an American hero.

Who the hell is Aaron Rupar?
An unemployed former Vox journalist, who is a paid stooge of the globalist billionaires.

No one pays attention to him anymore, except, no info shills.

Now that Musk has purged the bots, look at the view, likes and retweets to see how much it matters about this guy's narrative.
1675996595414.png
https://twitter.com/atrupar

Twitter’s Enemies of the Constitution Get Grilled By Congress​

OTH, this guy over at that Hedge? Has well over three hundred comments, so, back fired spectacularly? meh, I guess that would depend on yoar media bubble. But yeah, I do agree, that I don't expect anything to happen.

"Free Speech For Whom?": Former Twitter Exec Makes Chilling Admission On The "Nuanced" Standard Used For Censorship​

This link contains the whole hearing;

Former Twitter executives testify in House hearing on Hunter Biden laptop story | full video​

. . . and the top YouTube comments?
1675997279247.png

It does not look to me, like the public believes this has, "backfired spectacularly."

One member's and twitter fool's silly opinion.

:rolleyes:

Just came from the right wing take of these hearing.

They have a different perspective but it is the same theme "Life is not fair to republicans"

Still this is nothing more than the repubs trying to get sympathy votes for Trump. Focusing on allegations that the FBI is out to get him and it is a political witch hunt against Trump. Even with a political appointee of a republican to head the FBI by Trump, he can't get a break. Even the prior republican head of FBI was out to get him. Republicans know that the Capitol Riots hearing didn't go to well for Trump. Maybe this committee will be more helpful.

You can't trust the FBI. Funny in the past the radical left and many minorities did not Trust the FBI and the conservative republicans did. Now the MAGA nuts are saying you can't trust the FBI. Life is like a circle. Being a minority is rough.

The subcommittee is expected to probe claims that the Department of Justice, FBI and other federal agencies are biased against conservatives. Republicans have voiced a long, long, long, long, long, etc list of concerns, alleging the department mishandled allegations against former President Donald Trump, abused its surveillance powers and retaliated against parents who spoke out at school board meetings.

School board meetings, wow. You know I was at a recent school board meeting and I have the feeling that I am being watched. I just made the thumbs up sign in both directions and I put on my "I Love the FBI" shirt.

Forum List

Back