jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about spoils, but collect your share; do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do good. - Sunan Abu Dawud, Jihad, no. 2608

Didn't Muhammad order the assassination of 120 year-old Abu Afak, merely for criticizing the Pedophile Prophet? He was stabbed in his sleep.

This basic Quran verse every good Muslim must obey....

Quran 9:5
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Allah kills. Allah destroys.

Last edited:
So Arab Terrorists like Osama Bin Laden are not practicing Muslims at all, in fact they are specifically violating what you claim is a holy edict. So explain again to us why YOU support them? You are aware that Hamas specifically targets schools and hospitals right? That they blow up buses and murder children?

Bin Ladin is, in fact, the best Muslim in the eyes of Allah and the prophet in practicing Islamic doctrine to murder the infidel and spread the evil cult of Islam.

Those Muslims who oppose him are apostates which is a capital offense in Islamic law.

actually many muslims in iraq and afgh have turned against al qaeda and the taliban since they indiscrimintaly kill women and children often times many of them being muslim

There are only 13 million Jews in the world.
And they're easy to spot.
Break out a video camera or a microphone and they'll be lined up like ants at spilled cool aid.

Jews are easy to spot: We're among the wealthiest segment of the global population, such as 50% of American billionaires, and we're living in the largest homes, driving the most expensive cars and wearing the best clothes.

yep, all while having a persecution complex and following a religion that says less is more

And they're easy to spot.
Break out a video camera or a microphone and they'll be lined up like ants at spilled cool aid.

Jews are easy to spot: We're among the wealthiest segment of the global population, such as 50% of American billionaires, and we're living in the largest homes, driving the most expensive cars and wearing the best clothes.

actually, that's partially true. our population is an inverse bell curve, unlike most populations which are standard bell curves in terms of wealth. the bulk of jews are either at one extreme or the other... wealthy or impoverished... not as much in the middle class. this is the opposite of most other populations.

and i'm not sure feeding stereotypes about jewish wealth is wise.... particularly when it is only half accurate.

:rofl:

why pretend to soft glove him, Jillian, given his hateful, killer quotes that must make you PROUD to choose your team over humanity? I notice you are not as quick to call him out for hate like you reflexively do when a goyim casts the slightest criticism at israel...

funny how that works, eh Jillian? Were marc a white boy chumming it up with other whites in order to preserve ethnic dominance you'd cry Klan and start in with the labels... But, fortunately, since marc39 is a jew....

:rolleyes:

actually, that's partially true. our population is an inverse bell curve, unlike most populations which are standard bell curves in terms of wealth. the bulk of jews are either at one extreme or the other... wealthy or impoverished... not as much in the middle class. this is the opposite of most other populations.

and i'm not sure feeding stereotypes about jewish wealth is wise.... particularly when it is only half accurate.

why pretend to soft glove him, Jillian, given his hateful, killer quotes that must make you PROUD to choose your team over humanity? I notice you are not as quick to call him out for hate like you reflexively do when a goyim casts the slightest criticism at israel...

funny how that works, eh Jillian? Were marc a white boy chumming it up with other whites in order to preserve ethnic dominance you'd cry Klan and start in with the labels... But, fortunately, since marc39 is a jew....

told you honey, i won't allow you to make this about jew versus jew.

behave yourself. either address the point i made or kiss my jew butt, dahveed.

Last edited:

I'm not the one making it JvJ, jillian. If you had a backbone that wasn't saturated in "jewish, right or wrong" then you'd see how your silence to marc is as deafening as southern white people silently supporting jim crow laws. The difference, of course, being that you think jews should get away with the same behavior that you'd scream antisemite about if spoken by a white dude.

It's things like this which disappoint me about you, Jillian. If a white guy wanted to exterminate jews on par with marc's posted quotes i'd have no problem pouncing on the face of such a racist motherfucker REGARDLESS of my common ethnicity. You, however, convey what is more important to you and, unfortunately, you have more in common with Dahveeed Duke than you do me and liberalism in general.

Jews aren't (or are) white? :confused:

not when they want to feel persecuted. Just ask Marc39 and Ghook.

There was a time in America which the general jewish population hopped on board the civil rights bandwagon and stood for ethnic equality. I wish I could respect those same kinds of jews these days. Sadly, when it became about THEIR racism, instead of someone else's, closed cultures and preserved ethnic domination became a kosher standard to bare. the fact is, if israel were to treat ALL people there like America does ALL of it's ranges of ethnicities then zionism wouldn't be so criticized as it is (and should be). As it is, marc39 will tell you exactly what makes jews different than whitey (and superior too, ironically).

not that you give a shit since your personal salvation is eternally linked with blank check support of anything jewish.

I'm not the one making it JvJ, jillian. If you had a backbone that wasn't saturated in "jewish, right or wrong" then you'd see how your silence to marc is as deafening as southern white people silently supporting jim crow laws. The difference, of course, being that you think jews should get away with the same behavior that you'd scream antisemite about if spoken by a white dude.

It's things like this which disappoint me about you, Jillian. If a white guy wanted to exterminate jews on par with marc's posted quotes i'd have no problem pouncing on the face of such a racist motherfucker REGARDLESS of my common ethnicity. You, however, convey what is more important to you and, unfortunately, you have more in common with Dahveeed Duke than you do me and liberalism in general.

Stoner, you immediately lower the IQ of this thread with your idiotic post.

Have you figured out who the Palestinians are yet, shitbrain?
You keep running away from me like a scared schoolgirl seeing a spider.

There was a time in America which the general jewish population hopped on board the civil rights bandwagon and stood for ethnic equality. I wish I could respect those same kinds of jews these days. Sadly, when it became about THEIR racism, instead of someone else's, closed cultures and preserved ethnic domination became a kosher standard to bare. the fact is, if israel were to treat ALL people there like America does ALL of it's ranges of ethnicities then zionism wouldn't be so criticized as it is (and should be). As it is, marc39 will tell you exactly what makes jews different than whitey (and superior too, ironically).

not that you give a shit since your personal salvation is eternally linked with blank check support of anything jewish.

Stoner trying to give us a history lesson, except, he has the intellect of a "stone"
Stoner the stone thinks Judaism is an ethnicity and not a religion...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

No one is talking to you, kiddo. Go back and sit and the child's table while I use your example to make a point to Jillian.

Stoner trying to give us a history lesson, except, he has the intellect of a "stone"

go tell your jewish mother all about it, "atheist jew".

:thup:

So, Jillian.. how many shekels per hour do you think marc39 makes when peppering this forum up with posts about exterminating non-jews in israel?

Stoner, you're so ignorant, it isn't even funny.
Israel has strict anti-racism laws in its penal code prohibiting any acts or expressions of racism, punishable by imprisonment.

In fact, one of the first Israelis to be prosecuted under Israel's anti-racism laws was an orthodox Jew, his conviction upheld by the Supreme Court.

You're PWNEd, stoner, once, again. Dimwit. :clap2:

So, Jillian.. how many shekels per hour do you think marc39 makes when peppering this forum up with posts about exterminating non-jews in israel?

Go tell your mommy that you are so fucking dumb, you think Judaism is an ethnicity, not a religion...

How are your mommy and daddy?

No one is talking to you, kiddo. Go back and sit and the child's table while I use your example to make a point to Jillian.

Stoner, your only point is at the top of your head...

Stoner, you're so ignorant, it isn't even funny.
Israel has strict anti-racism laws in its penal code prohibiting any acts or expressions of racism, punishable by imprisonment.

In fact, one of the first Israelis to be prosecuted under Israel's anti-racism laws was an orthodox Jew, his conviction upheld by the Supreme Court.

You're PWNEd, stoner, once, again. Dimwit. :clap2:

Study: Israeli Jews becoming increasingly racist toward Arabs
Study: Israeli Jews becoming increasingly racist toward Arabs - Haaretz - Israel News

Racism in Israel on the rise

Association for Civil Rights in Israel publishes annual report; reveals country overwhelmed by racism, restriction of personal freedoms, discrimination, especially towards Israeli-Arabs. Report not surprising, say Arab MKs
Racism in Israel on the rise - Israel News, Ynetnews

go on, kiddo.. back to the child table!

Stoner, you were supposed to tell us who the Palestinians are. Why do you keep disappearing when I ask you?

Are you that dumb, stoner?

The local Jihadi speaks! :evil:

The two aren't comparable unless "jihad" is used as a blanket term for all violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. Jihad is righteous destruction of oppression; Zionism is an ideology that calls for oppression. Jihad is only a threat to those who spread corruption and aggression.

Go tell your mommy that you are so fucking dumb, you think Judaism is an ethnicity, not a religion...

How are your mommy and daddy?

thankfully, they are not JEWISH.

how's the nose spray treating you?

Forum List

Back