Zone1 Jewish woman called “White K***” at work - and fired for complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there are details. She didn’t get sent to sensitivity training for no reason at all.
When you find those reasons, please post them. Her claim is that she was sent to the training after she complained that others had used improper language, attacking her because of her friends and because she had worked with a certain patient, and that no one else was disciplined. If you object to her claims, then it is best to find a flaw in them instead of imagining that there must be a flaw.

Because of the dishonest reasons she provided for her being sent to training… and details about why she was fired are not explained. Do you really believe she got sent to training for complaining about being called a racial slur?
What dishonest reasons? She said she was fired because she didn’t fit in with the liberal “ethnic sensitivities.” IOW, she didn’t kowtow to the woke crap.

As I said, this case exemplifies how the left favors certain groups, and is bigoted against others. A white Jew needs to keep her mouth shut, and accept abuse from a black employee, in Seattle. When researching this case, I came across a lot of Seattle-based lawsuits by whites against the favoritism toward blacks and hostility toward whites.

There’s blatant racism going on in Seattle.

When you find those reasons, please post them. Her claim is that she was sent to the training after she complained that others had used improper language, attacking her because of her friends and because she had worked with a certain patient, and that no one else was disciplined. If you object to her claims, then it is best to find a flaw in them instead of imagining that there must be a flaw.
As I said, that’s should come out in court. How does that story sit with you? Believable? She was helping a patient that was a Trump supporter and was attacked by coworkers and then was sent to sensitivity training because she complained about being attacked?

You believing it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
wait, a lack of details is evidence? Maybe there are no details which is why none have been presented. The email is pretty clear about the reasons and the legal filing adds to that. Why assume facts not in evidence?
The email sent from the DEI MANAGER expressed shock that, ”YOU, a white woman, would choose to tell ME, a woman of color, about your feelings and triggers.” That right there tells you what’s been going on in this place. They have an environment that has contempt for whites.

(And please ignore IM2’s untrue accusations about me. There are REAL racists on this forum whom he never takes issue with, but those people aren’t Jewish.)

What dishonest reasons? She said she was fired because she didn’t fit in with the liberal “ethnic sensitivities.” IOW, she didn’t kowtow to the woke crap.

As I said, this case exemplifies how the left favors certain groups, and is bigoted against others. A white Jew needs to keep her mouth shut, and accept abuse from a black employee, in Seattle. When researching this case, I came across a lot of Seattle-based lawsuits by whites against the favoritism toward blacks and hostility toward whites.

Nothing is bigoted about firing people for not following a code of conduct which is what appears to have happened here.

The details about her conduct are what’s lacking and certainly something that she isn’t going to air to the public. Again… your lack of curiosity says it all

• Thanks
As I said, that’s should come out in court. How does that story sit with you? Believable? She was helping a patient that was a Trump supporter and was attacked by coworkers and then was sent to sensitivity training because she complained about being attacked?

You believing it?
And the Trump supporter she was helping had cancer!! She’s an oncology social worker. Can you imagine the intolerance and contempt in that place if they harassed Ms. Weitzmann for providing comfort to a cancer patient because she voted for Trump?

Nothing is bigoted about firing people for not following a code of conduct which is what appears to have happened here.

The details about her conduct are what’s lacking and certainly something that she isn’t going to air to the public. Again… your lack of curiosity says it all
Depends if the code of conduct is legal. Retaliation for saying one has been victimized by antisemitism is not legal.

And the Trump supporter she was helping had cancer!! She’s an oncology social worker. Can you imagine the intolerance and contempt in that place if they harassed Ms. Weitzmann for providing comfort to a cancer patient because she voted for Trump?
Yea, if true that would be a shame. But like I said, her statement don’t come off as reliable so far

• Thanks

There is no evidence of this, yet this is the type of garbage we see from Lisa daily and this is not being questioned. Until this attitude gets reprimanded by those who claim to be so offset about racism, then there really can be no discussion.

And Lisa has not come across a lot of Seattle based lawsuits based on black favoritism because Seattle is 70 percent white and 8 percent black. Furthermore, the surrounding areas are full of white supremacist groups.

Again, I lived in Portland and visited Seattle frequently.

Last edited:
Yea, if true that would be a shame. But like I said, her statement don’t come off as reliable so far
Why not? There’s no reason to doubt her. Apparently, you’ve never been on the receiving end of hostility from liberals.

When Obama won, my boss told his staff that everyone must go to the “voluntary” victory party to celebrate, or we would be known to be Trump voters and could kiss our careers goodbye.

This is par for the course from liberals.

Oh wow. This poor Jew was really targeted by the leftists. When she was in one of their “sensitivity” sessions, and they were talking about how blacks face racism, she said she can understand how they feel because she has faced antisemitism…..AND SHE WAS DISMIISED FROM THE ROOM!

And I have been called the n word by white Jews with no provocation and I'm sure that if I posted a story about a Jew who made racially insensitive comments about blacks from the Final Call, you would not be demanding that we consider that a valid accusation.

You want to consider "facts" presented by a white Jew with numerous postings showing how much she hates black people about how another white Jew just happened to be called a slur by someone back for no reason and that poor white Jew was the only person punished for it.

Incorrect. I am aware that people say mean things. First and foremost, in this regard is the person who started this thread. And because this is a story from that person, who has done nothing but post virulent anti-black hatred on numerous occasions then whine about being called a racist to the moderators or deems that the blacks here who refuse to tolerate her hatred are somehow antisemitic, I cannot just blindly accept the story she has presented. How about you stop defending this person? This is not the first time you have done this.

I speak from the experience of knowing employee policy and disciplinary procedures. Given who the OP is, I am just not going to accept what is being presented.

And as White Jews such as Donald Sterling and others have done to black people in this country.

Why was she fired after undergoing sensitivity training? Is it because her racist behavior continued?

Can you? Because given who started this thread and the many times you have defended her bs, it is apparent that you are no different.
There is NOTHING to indicate that this Jew exhibited ANY racist behavior! You are attributing it to her for the same reason you are falsely attributing it to me - because we both aren’t going along with the woke “oppressed“ stuff.

Nothing racist about disagreeing.

Why not? There’s no reason to doubt her. Apparently, you’ve never been on the receiving end of hostility from liberals.
I don’t find it very hard to get along with others.

But this is a large business with procedures so to believe her claims to be accurate given the way the system is set up is unlikely. I guess we will see what shakes out in court

• Thanks
I don’t find it very hard to get along with others.

But this is a large business with procedures so to believe her claims to be accurate given the way the system is set up is unlikely. I guess we will see what shakes out in court
I can predict what will shake out in court. The company will not want their dirty laundry aired, as to how hostile they are to whites and Jews, and will reach a settlement with the victim on the provision she does not disclose.

There is NOTHING to indicate that this Jew exhibited ANY racist behavior! You are attributing it to her for the same reason you are falsely attributing it to me - because we both aren’t going along with the woke “oppressed“ stuff.

Nothing racist about disagreeing.
You have no evidence of this. But you are certainly making claims about the black person, which is what you do every day. You are not being falsely accused of anything. Your postings are evidence of your anti black hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back