Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

If you cannot control your Jew hatred then don't pretend that you are worthy of discussion or debate. And falsely insinuating that Jews are evil and control the world will award you no respect from me. Polite liars and polite Jew haters are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
Can you not even once respond without the absurd comments and equally absurd conclusions? And by the way .............................................. am I Jewish?

If you cannot control your Jew hatred then don't pretend that you are worthy of discussion or debate. And falsely insinuating that Jews are evil and control the world will award you no respect from me. Polite liars and polite Jew haters are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
Can you not even once respond without the absurd comments and equally absurd conclusions? And by the way .............................................. am I Jewish?
So it's not absurd to post that Jews are running the world and exterminating Gazans and West Bank Jordanians?
I know plenty of Liberal, Self-Hating Jews...I'm even related to some.

f Jews don’t have a nation then we could see a second Holocaust and I am sure you don’t want that
I don't want another Holocaust, but I see the connection between mass violence directed towards Jews in general and what some Jews of Israel did on June 8, 1967.

Do you?

1614537854562.jpeg

USS Liberty: Little-Known Tale Of Betrayal And Cover Up | Countercurrents

"The lightly-armed intelligence-gathering U.S. ship was under close observation for at least six hours before an air attack began around 2 pm.

"The ship was flying a five-by-eight-foot American flag for most of that time. The flag continued to be flown until being shot down and then replaced with an even larger flag.

"The attacking jets used cannons, rockets and napalm against this basically defenseless ship.

"The attack, consisting of about thirty air sorties over a twenty-five minute period, killed and wounded a number of the crew, caused raging fires, and knocked out the defensive gun mounts and most of the ship’s communication equipment.

"The attackers also jammed the ship’s radios on both the U.S. Navy’s tactical and the international maritime distress frequencies.

"However, due to the actions of a brave radio operator, the ship was able to send a distress call to the U.S. Sixth Fleet over 400 miles away."

So it's not absurd to post that Jews are running the world and exterminating Gazans and West Bank Jordanians?
I know plenty of Liberal, Self-Hating Jews...I'm even related to some.
You've said NOTHING relevant in this post of yours. Marking time is a useless endeavour but even that is more fruitful than your habit of moving backwards. :omg:

..... I see the connection between mass violence directed towards Jews in general and what some Jews of Israel did on June 8, 1967.
The main difference is that they now produce an unlimited amount of smoke and possess an inexhaustible number of mirrors.
Wow! So many facts in one post!
I decided to be concise knowing your limited span of attention.
You decided, probably due to peer pressure, to blame the world's problem on the Jews.
It's amazing how you are too mentally warped to see what are posting and then denying such.

What the F is your problem with Israel and Jews
It is 1 percent of the ME
Israel and its US enablers drive 90% of the violence across the Middle East; why is that, and who gets rich(er)?
images

Jim Crow is alive and well in Israel

"For decades, the legal fiction of 'separate but equal' was the mantra that state and local governments, throughout the US, held out to justify the artificial, indeed lawful, separation of tens of millions of Americans on the basis of race and nothing more."

Israel is a racist state, and that's my problem with my government supporting human rights abuses in Palestine.

Forum List

Back