Jewish Anti-Defemation League To Build Silicon Valley Center To Monitor & Fight Cyberhate

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This as a big step forward in the Jewish/leftist attack on free speech. The Jewish censors are trying to bottle up the truth after it's been freely circulating for over 20 years.

From the article:

Quote:
“Now more than ever as anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, racism, and other hatreds have exploded online,"

And there you have it. The big three, how special. Maybe if all the races were separated like they should be there wouldn't be so much so called hate.

ADL to Build Silicon Valley Center to Monitor & Fight Cyberhate; Omidyar Network Provides Seed Funding

This as a big step forward in the Jewish/leftist attack on free speech. The Jewish censors are trying to bottle up the truth after it's been freely circulating for over 20 years.

From the article:

Quote:
“Now more than ever as anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, racism, and other hatreds have exploded online,"

And there you have it. The big three, how special. Maybe if all the races were separated like they should be there wouldn't be so much so called hate.

ADL to Build Silicon Valley Center to Monitor & Fight Cyberhate; Omidyar Network Provides Seed Funding

I think this is a good program..Why do you think cyber hate is ok?

My neighbors ( I live in Silicon Valley ) are Jewish and a few blocks away they had a bomb threat at their daughters Jewish school..

Why are you defending this behavior?

I'm not hating on the jews, but until you are bombed, beat up and hanged, empty threats mean nothing.....want some real threat action.....check out black historical material and then lets talk...todays white people are nothing but cowards, surely you jews must know this by now

From the article:

Quote:

Yeah the hate towards straight white Americans has exploded as well.....we will not be silenced anymore

• Banned

From the article:

Quote:

I think this is a good program..Why do you think cyber hate is ok?

My neighbors ( I live in Silicon Valley ) are Jewish and a few blocks away they had a bomb threat at their daughters Jewish school..

Why are you defending this behavior?
Speaking and exposing the truth is not hate!

todays white people are nothing but cowards, surely you jews must know this by now

This Jewish guy knows you're a white-guy pretending to be an angry black guy. You're over-the-top rhetoric is proof.

lpwccf-1024x576.png

Not all Jews are leftists, you bigotted dumbass. Take Mark Levine, or many of Trumps closest advisors and aids.

Forum List

Back