Jew hatred

You're good at lying, that is the Talmud and those were statements by Israeli Rabbis, no matter how much you try to deny it.....truth hurts doesn't it....:cool:

Nope like I said Jews don't break into homes and slit babies throats...Jews save Arab babies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hdqBGfyBdE&playnext=1&list=PL315F160C9BC3D3C3&feature=results_main]Big-hearted Israeli Doctors Save Arab Children - YouTube[/ame]

its a good thing Jews live in the 21st century while muslim nutjobs still live in the 7th century and the reason almost all muslim countries are screwed up shitholes
Are you on crack?

As justification for stealing Palestinian land, jews point to shit that "may have happened" 2000 years ago.
WTF you talking about living in the 21st century.

You talk like a nutjob!

I don't care about your opinion on the Koran, I corrected your statement you made which had a twist to it....I don't like misinformation so I responded to that....

But you're right, it's funny how you come right out and condemn Christians and The Koran immediately in the hardest manner, yet when met with Jewish scripts and statements made by Israelis you brush it off.....and question their legitimacy.....and just give that little expression..." I'll condemn those too...." :cool:

Uhuh....I know your type...like I've said.

I've done research about the perescution of the Jews and find it fascinating to say the least. From my vantage point, no other group of people have been targeted to such a degree and for such a long long time. Of course, if you disagree tell us what other group of people have encountered centuries of persecution like the Jew. That is why I started this thread.

Getting back to the quran, do you interpret the "apes and pigs" as saying that a race of men were made subhuman or otherwise? If otherwise, how do you interpret it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slcpV4XUbcQ]Transplant of Israeli boy's heart in Arab girl - YouTube[/ame]

I see you have no interest in the topic of this thread then. I'm sure there are plenty of anti-zionist threads out there for you to play in. In fact, one seems to pop up about every 5 minutes. In the interim, thousands are being murdered in Syria, but somehow the UN needs to focus all their attention on Israel.

Before you go, I would like to know if you condemn the quran for referring to men, whoever they may be, as being turned into a subrace of pigs and apes.

Whats with you and understanding? The certain incident in which God made a decision to punish his followers who refused to listen to him and observe the Jewish Sabbath can't be condemned in any way....God actions aren't questioned....and no, it refers to Jews as the people of the book, except the certain incident....even Muhammad said certain Muslims will also be turned into Apes for disobeying God. There's nothing to condemn....the Bible, Torah and Koran all give examples of Gods punishments. Yet again you twist a historical incident into a reference in your interpretation. Historical in terms of the Koran....and no, Jews helped Islam grow, Muhammad payed his mortgage to a Jew, a Jew praised Muhammad for opposing the Quraysh rulers, a Jew warned the Muslims of a plan to kill Muhammad. It wasn't used as dehumanization.

Also, the UN has condemned the Syrian President many times and the World has too, the problem is the world has two sides with Syria, not the one side you keep trying to present....ooo...Israel is right and innocent.

I've done research about the perescution of the Jews and find it fascinating to say the least. From my vantage point, no other group of people have been targeted to such a degree and for such a long long time. Of course, if you disagree tell us what other group of people have encountered centuries of persecution like the Jew. That is why I started this thread.

Getting back to the quran, do you interpret the "apes and pigs" as saying that a race of men were made subhuman or otherwise? If otherwise, how do you interpret it?

What's your explanation to it, does the World really just hate Jews? You tell us

Whats with you and understanding? The certain incident in which God made a decision to punish his followers who refused to listen to him and observe the Jewish Sabbath can't be condemned in any way....God actions aren't questioned....and no, it refers to Jews as the people of the book, except the certain incident....even Muhammad said certain Muslims will also be turned into Apes for disobeying God. There's nothing to condemn....the Bible, Torah and Koran all give examples of Gods punishments. Yet again you twist a historical incident into a reference in your interpretation. Historical in terms of the Koran....and no, Jews helped Islam grow, Muhammad payed his mortgage to a Jew, a Jew praised Muhammad for opposing the Quraysh rulers, a Jew warned the Muslims of a plan to kill Muhammad. It wasn't used as dehumanization.

Also, the UN has condemned the Syrian President many times and the World has too, the problem is the world has two sides with Syria, not the one side you keep trying to present....ooo...Israel is right and innocent.

You still don't get what I'm saying, so I'll try once more.

According to the quran, a subhuman race was started.

True or false?

Once it has been established that a subhuman race was started, assigning a race of people as subhuman, even if not the entire race, is now possible. All that is needed is to point to a hated group of people and assign them the "apes and pigs" label.

You still don't get what I'm saying, so I'll try once more.

According to the quran, a subhuman race was started.

True or false?

Once it has been established that a subhuman race was started, assigning a race of people as subhuman, even if not the entire race, is now possible. All that is needed is to point to a hated group of people and assign them the "apes and pigs" label.

Nope

In a hadith in one of the Sahihayn Rasoolullah Sallallahu `alyhi wa Sallam has clarified that the apes and pigs are not decendant from the nations that were punished in this way. Those nations did not survive more than three days in that state.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Glz5o7Iv4]israel IDF Soldier Saves Palestinian Girls Life - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOPfia8Dx5k]Hamas wanted to kill him; Israeli saved his life - YouTube[/ame]

So you are saying that the genesis of hate occured in 1948?
For this area and this conflict? Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. But the animosity between the two groups had been building since the early 1920's and it rose in proportion to the zionists migrating in and wanting more land.

Did you miss the history lesson at the beginning of this thread?
Nice lesson, but completely irrelevent to the current conflict. For one thing, it stopped at 1915. A lot of shit happened after that. I'm wondering why you stopped there?

So you would say that the zionists are not equals to the pigs and apes and actually your equal?

Do you have trouble processing the word incident? Jews are referred to as the People of the Book, this certain incident does not equate all Jews to apes, rather it references the punishment of one incident in religious history. And if you have nothing to say, don't project. You're projecting a lot now.

I didn't ask for you to question, I asked to give us an explanation of why you think Jews have been persecuted forever basically....you said you studied this topic well enough.....so proceed....:cool:

There are explanations given by various people. As you well know, the Jew is usually thrown into the zionist controversy. However, years prior there were other reasons to persecute Jews.

For example, the Christians in Europe blamed them for killing their Messiah, however, as many know the Jews have been coveted for their financial success over the years. In fact, in the US today Jew have the highest per capita income and education of any other group. I find this to be one of the roots of such hatred and I entertain the notion that this is the main root of such hatred.

What say you?

Last edited:
Do you have trouble processing the word incident? Jews are referred to as the People of the Book, this certain incident does not equate all Jews to apes, rather it references the punishment of one incident in religious history. And if you have nothing to say, don't project. You're projecting a lot now.

All I'm asking is if the zionists are your equals, or are they more like the apes and pigs?

If the later, then there is no negotiating, no deal making, all there is left to do is slay them.

There are explanations given by various people. As you well know, the Jew is usually thrown into the zionist controversy. However, years prior there were other reasons to persecute Jews.

For example, the Christians in Europe blamed them for killing their Messiah, however, as many know the Jews have been coveted for their financial success over the years. In fact, in the US today Jew have the highest per capita income and education of any other group. I find this to be one of the roots of such hatred and I entertain the notion that this is the main root of such hatred.

What say you?

What say you?

I'm not gonna sum up everything in a nutshell...there's more than that to cover, although I will say I don't fall for that twisted history that Jews were always persecuted just for being Jewish, that's crap, at one point you have to question things and ask yourself if you really are being told the truth. Every certain aspect is different...it's a lot to cover.

That being said, please show me this "fact" that Jews in the USA have the highest income and achieve the best educational results as well. That's not true, I know people of all types who are intelligent. They aren't Jewish...:cool:

All I'm asking is if the zionists are your equals, or are they more like the apes and pigs?

If the later, then there is no negotiating, no deal making, all there is left to do is slay them.

You make no sense at all, I don't refer to Jews as apes because they aren't apes, neither does the Koran...you're still refusing to get out of your theoretical conclusion. Jews are Jews, Zionists are Zionists, their actions define what justice I believe should happen.

It's odd that you try to wipe the facts off regarding Israel's occupation by turning it into a religious conflict. Meanwhile you're ignoring Israel's actions. So you're playing propaganda yet again. What you're saying makes more people dislike Jews.....it's called ignorance to the truth.

Forum List

Back