Jesus Wept

I never asked her for proof.

I asked you and it's completely obvious you're running your pie hole.

Now shut up if you can't provide proof of your "assertion"
Stop running your hornblower.

The entire point of my comment is to demonstrate what slack jawed idiots you all are, Slack Jawed Idiot.

Those most obsessed with pedos are pedos.
Yet another deflection to cover for a child molester.

Do you believe ashley biden's diary is fake?

Americans know why the democrat pedophile party shills won't answer. They cover for child molesters and say things like "mind your own business".

Yet another deflection to cover for a child molester.

Do you believe ashley biden's diary is fake?

Americans know why the democrat pedophile party shills won't answer. They cover for child molester ls and say things like "mind your own business".
No, YOU'RE deflecting....from your obvious pathology...

The guy who's own daughter accused him of pedophilic incest, sadly. You voted for him.
The NWO shillbots and NPCs won't even address the diary. They do nothing but deflect to cover for a child molester.

The democrat pedophile party in California made a law to make it easier for pedophiles to mutilate the children they manipulate.

MTG IS RIGHT!!!

Report details ‘staggering’ church sex abuse in Maryland

More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children and often escaped accountability, according to a long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church leaders of decades of coverups.

The report paints a damning picture of the archdiocese, which is the oldest Roman Catholic diocese in the country and spans much of Maryland. Some parishes, schools and congregations had more than one abuser at the same time — including St. Mark Parish in Catonsville, which had 11 abusers living and working there between 1964 and 2004.
One deacon admitted to molesting over 100 children. Another priest was allowed to feign hepatitis treatment and make other excuses to avoid facing abuse allegations.

Words fail me at the moment.
Meanwhile, sex abuse by public teachers far exceeds those few by priests, but the leftwing cares not one whit about it. After all, these are their indoctrination centers:

Forum List

Back