Jerimiah was a bullfrog

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I love any song with soul, this is one of my faves. We used to have to stretch out in the halls in Jr K listening to this song, was a great way to start the day.

One realization I've had, the best, most passionate music came from two nations, America and England. Even Canada at one time had a tune or two, but nothing ever on a major scale really.

If a nation is free, they create and express. When you sense music and art becoming stale and robotic, watch out...

I love any song with soul, this is one of my faves. We used to have to stretch out in the halls in Jr K listening to this song, was a great way to start the day.

One realization I've had, the best, most passionate music came from two nations, America and England. Even Canada at one time had a tune or two, but nothing ever on a major scale really.

If a nation is free, they create and express. When you sense music and art becoming stale and robotic, watch out...

I like the song as well .,but I never understood the meaning of some of the lyrics.

One of my favorite Singer/Songwriters just happens to be Canadian...
Gordon Lightfoot...

Hell there has been a whole shitload of good music come out of Canada...

Robbie Robertson wrote "The Weight"...

Right now in the waning days of 2020, I am listening to "The Dead South", I just appreciate their style so much...

(164) The Dead South - In Hell I'll Be In Good Company [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Lightfoot is a little too contemporary for me, not overly familiar with his stuff to be honest, but what I've heard had been relaxing.

It's like Joni Mitchell for her time, she influenced some bands much bigger than her, a musicians musician I suppose.

Bryan Adams is probably the best talent we've produced, or The Guess Who. Try the Tea Party if you want more edgy, good musicianship but an acquired taste. More in my wheelhouse, for the most part.

was a good friend of mine, never understood a single word he said,
but I helped him drink his wine, and he always had some mighty fine wine

Forum List

Back