Jennifer Lawrence Is Ruining Her Career By Doing Chinese Propaganda Ad

So, according to the OP, the right to vote is a Chicomm plot.

That is, Trump cultists _really_ hate democracy. If you're not a fellow fascist, they want you dead.

(Invariably, one of those fascist fukstiks will whimper "But the USA isn't a democracy!", even though it clearly is. They're all that stupid, in addition to being that fascist and that treasonous.)

This woman is a simpleton who doesn't know the facts. She is so desperate to repair her image that she's instead doing the opposite.

She is the type of person who takes nude photos of herself and then sends them over social media and then wonders why people get a hold of them and splatter them all over the internet.

Not the sharpest bulb.

Ms. Lawrence's public image is that of a Raging Leftard and a self admitted Feminazi. She is behaving in character, I don't see it hurting her at all, she is being consistent with whom she is.

So, according to the OP, the right to vote is a Chicomm plot.

That is, Trump cultists _really_ hate democracy. If you're not a fellow fascist, they want you dead.

(Invariably, one of those fascist fukstiks will whimper "But the USA isn't a democracy!", even though it clearly is. They're all that stupid, in addition to being that fascist and that treasonous.)
The right to vote isn't the issue. The ability to cheat is the issue.
You folks seem to think that telling people that Blacks cannot get proper I.D. is reality....when even blacks know you're lying your asses off.
But many blacks don't care if Democrats are liars.....because if it means them throwing a few bucks their way....they'll support them.

This woman is a simpleton who doesn't know the facts. She is so desperate to repair her image that she's instead doing the opposite.

I don’t know about you but I’d still invite her in for a night cap. Wouldn’t think twice about it.

Ms. Lawrence's public image is that of a Raging Leftard and a self admitted Feminazi. She is behaving in character, I don't see it hurting her at all, she is being consistent with whom she is.
At one time she was the most popular female lead in Hollywood....now she's just a joke.
People won't pay to see an asshole that lies to them. She's alienating half of her fanbase.
She's going the way of the Dixie Chix and doesn't even know it.

I don’t know about you but I’d still invite her in for a night cap. Wouldn’t think twice about it.

I can think of at least 4 women I would ask first.

I can think of at least 4 women I would ask first.

So she’s in your top five?! Still not bad. She’s prob a top 15 for me

I was being facetious.

Sorry, BITCH, but I don't take ANY advice from you radical, ass clown, America hating, immoral, narcissist, egomaniacal, hollyweird leftist trash.

Whatever snake oil this ignorant slut is pimping, the opposite is true.

Last edited:
The right to vote isn't the issue. The ability to cheat is the issue.
I see. You're experts at cheating, and you hate anyone who tries to stop you from cheating.

We get it. You know Republicans can't win without massive cheating across the board, so you pull out all the stops to cheat like no party has every cheated before.

Instead of going through all that trouble to cheat, all this hate directed at those who oppose your cheating, wouldn't it be easier to just stop embracing policies that the nation hates? That way, you could win elections without cheating.

Forum List

Back