A Tale Of Two Riots....How CNN Made Jan 6th Look Like A Riot When It Really Wasn't

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Here's a real riot. This was Jan 20th 2017....the night before Trump was inaugurated.

You have to go to YouTube to see it. It is censored because of age-restrictions. Violent content. Mkay

Here's the fake riot. The only violence we witness is the violent and hyperbolic commentary by CNN anchors.

Important Note: YouTube will let you see this here....and why is that? Because there was no violence of any kind being represented in the images.

Last edited:
Here's a real riot. This was Jan 20th 2017....the night before Trump was inaugurated.

Here's the fake riot. The only violence we witness is the violent and hyperbolic commentary by CNN anchors.

Note: YouTube will let you see this here....and why is that? Because there was no violence of any kind being represented in the images.

I don't usually respond to posts here, but this is the stupidest thing I ever read. 5 people died in the January 6th attack on the capital, when MAGA hatted goons broke windows, beat police officers with clubs, flag posts, and fists. They broke doors, windows, statues, ransacked offices, destroyed computers, and injured many. It was all captured on multiple cameras, both personal, and in the halls of the capital building and played on MSNBC, FOX NEWS, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC. Your post doesn't contain even a grain of truth.

Stop Lying!

condescending-wonka-repeating-discussion-png.489487

You have to go to YouTube to see it. It is censored because of age-restrictions. Violent content. Mkay

Important Note: YouTube will let you see this here....and why is that? Because there was no violence of any kind being represented in the images.

How assinine.

Note: YouTube will let you see this here....and why is that? Because there was no violence of any kind being represented in the images.

I don't usually respond to posts here, but this is the stupidest thing I ever read. 5 people died in the January 6th attack on the capital, when MAGA hatted goons broke windows, beat police officers with clubs, flag posts, and fists. They broke doors, windows, statues, ransacked offices, destroyed computers, and injured many. It was all captured on multiple cameras, both personal, and in the halls of the capital building and played on MSNBC, FOX NEWS, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC. Your post doesn't contain even a grain of truth.

Stop Lying!

Correction....buddy.....one person died.....and she was murdered by a Brazilian immigrant that the Capital Police hired. Nobody else died at the Capital.
STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!@!

How assinine.

Thank You.....keep showing your hatred and ignorance. It keeps me warm at night.

I watched the whole thing on Jan. 6 in real time while screaming at the TV, wondering what was keeping the reinforcements. I remember cheering when the cops from my town showed up as darkness was falling.

It was a genuine riot. Calling it anything less is totally ridiculous.

I watched the whole thing on Jan. 6 in real time while screaming at the TV, wondering what was keeping the reinforcements.

No....you were just falling for the commentary by the Democrat loving news anchors.
There was some isolated violence that was shown later (no way to prove when it took place)....but it wasn't taking place while CNN was screaming about the horror they were witnessing.....and as I showed in the video....they were just projecting fear into the American public in a reckless and insidious manner.

Stop Lying!

over 2 dozen people died during the marxist riots and over 2000 cops were injured with approximately 2 billion in damage to federal buildings and privately owned property .

I remember the communists that used to occupy the WH put the place off limits to the public.....and Pelosi tried doing the same thing here.

No one in modern times has occupied the WH. The orange whore put up the fence last summer. Communists have had nothing to do with any of the events of last year.

I watched the whole thing on Jan. 6 in real time while screaming at the TV, wondering what was keeping the reinforcements.

No....you were just falling for the commentary by the Democrat loving news anchors.
There was some isolated violence that was shown later (no way to prove when it took place)....but it wasn't taking place while CNN was screaming about the horror they were witnessing.....and as I showed in the video....they were just projecting fear into the American public in a reckless and insidious manner.
I can't believe that an adult would believe the sort of nonsense that you are spouting. But then again, you believe that people who engage in looting have a political affiliation when they are run-of-the-mill street thugs.

The insurrectionists are being hunted down like dogs.

Good.
nobody has been charged with insurrection much less convicted .. however the people that actually seized US territory and set up a marxist gov [CHOP] should be hunted down.
The wheels of justice turn slowly...but they do turn. Can't wait to see the pigs squeal.

Good.
nobody has been charged with insurrection much less convicted .. however the people that actually seized US territory and set up a marxist gov [CHOP] should be hunted down.
The wheels of justice turn slowly...but they do turn. Can't wait to see the pigs squeal.
its good to know that you are in favor of Chop insurrectionists being locked up ! after all several people were killed inside the marxist nation of Chop !

I can't believe that an adult would believe the sort of nonsense that you are spouting. But then again, you believe that people who engage in looting have a political affiliation when they are run-of-the-mill street thugs.
I think you're reading something into my posts that which doesn't exist.....but what else is new.
If you want to know what I think....feel free to follow along:

Breaking windows causes looting....and desired chaos ensues.

Example....The Big Red Car:

chelly14.jpg

They issue hammers and metal poles to their troops while stockpiling bricks and rocks for both their own people and others. This is a new hallmark at a tactical level — supplying things to create mischief by others in the neighborhood. This creates personnel leverage. [Antifa is a bunch of brick and rock throwers.]

Antifa members will smash windows thereby providing others who are not Antifa members the access to engage in looting. Similarly, they will burn a vehicle to encourage others to do the same while supplying them with materials to start fires.

NINTCHDBPICT000586710956.jpg

Links

Stop Lying!

Revisionist history. Republicans are masters of it.

Good.
I knew you were a Faider fan.....Commitment to Excrement.
Bolts are gonna whoop your ass this season.

Herbert.jpg

Justin-Herbert-LAC-1.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back