Jeffrey Sterling on the Espionage Act and abuse of state secrets privilege.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Sterling is one of several whistleblowers who were prosecuted by the Obama Administration and John Brennan's CIA.

Jeffrey Alexander Sterling
is an American lawyer and former CIA employee who was arrested, charged, and convicted of violating the Espionage Act for revealing details about Operation Merlin (covert operation to supply Iran with flawed nuclear warhead blueprints) to journalist James Risen. The case was based on what the judge called "very powerful circumstantial evidence." In May 2015, Sterling was sentenced to 3½ years in prison. In 2016 and 2017, he filed complaints and wrote letters regarding mistreatment, lack of medical treatment for life-threatening conditions, and false allegations against him by corrections officers leading to further punitive measures. He was released from prison in January 2018.

Jeffrey Alexander Sterling - Wikipedia

On this episode of Going Underground, we speak to CIA Whistle-blower Jeffrey Sterling, who was convicted for revealing details about Operation Merlin. He discusses the extradition trial and persecution Julian Assange is facing, his own experience of being prosecuted for whistleblowing on circumstantial evidence, whether the Wikileaks founder will face a fair trial in Virginia, his experiences of racism with the CIA, his advice for other potential whistle-blowers and more.

Did he release the top secret plans of our plan to sabotage the Iranian nuclear head program?

If he did, then imho, he DESERVED to be imprisoned...

P.S. I have not watched the link yet.

Did he release the top secret plans of our plan to sabotage the Iranian nuclear head program?

It's a good interview.

I would point out the double standard where some get away with anything and others get put away on circumstancial hearsay.

Well, well, well. This doesn't bode well for Hillary

But now with this information coming out that China had not only gotten her emails, but they may killed 18-20 people who were working with the CIA. Did Comey know that people had been killed because she thought that she didn't have to follow the rules and still covered for her then I'm thinking that this was a deliberate act.

It's a good interview.

I would point out the double standard where some get away with anything and others get put away on circumstancial hearsay.

Well, well, well. This doesn't bode well for Hillary

But now with this information coming out that China had not only gotten her emails, but they may killed 18-20 people who were working with the CIA. Did Comey know that people had been killed because she thought that she didn't have to follow the rules and still covered for her then I'm thinking that this was a deliberate act.
Old fake news. Republicans were in charge for the first 2years of Trump, and found nothing. Even a new IG investigation, and even a special counsel appointed to investigate Clinton....

And why you would compare someone STEALING top secret information to hand over to the public and the Enemy, with having a server for their work use, is beyond reason, even if her staff was discussing the Drone program on her server... is beyond me???

The intent to STEAL AND TURN OVER top secret info is espionage, having an insecure server is not.

No one in China was killed because of her staff's emails, fake news again.. You seem willfully gullible?

hillary-liked-funny-graphic1.jpg

Forum List

Back