Japan warns of cardiac health risks from COVID vaccines

wow...with all respect you suffer from oral diarrhea....you talk too much....

Do not defend this criminals!

DO NOT COMPLY!!!!!!

DO NOT HAVE ANY VACCINES!
I suggest you ignore it. It wasn't meant for you but tor those that read your post.

Last edited:
And VAERS is full of stories of side effects of all kinds. In fact, they shut down the swine flu vaccine over far less.

In a Friday press release by the Kyodo News Service, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare warned of myocarditis and pericarditis issues related to the mRNA COVID vaccines.​
The Kyodo News Service is the Japanese equivalent of the AP or Reuters. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare is the Japanese equivalent of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, where the CDC is located. The Microsoft Translate version of the entire Japanese press release follows:​
This is a stunning development: the Japanese health services have determined that the mRNA vaccines may cause serious heart issues, and they are now alerted and gathering data on this issue. This follows many reports from small media outlets of athletes collapsing and some even dying after being vaccinated (see links to several such reports below). These reports were dismissed by the mainstream media, the administration, big business, and other leftists as unreliable. This announcement by Japan may now mainstream many of these reports, and those who have been vaccine averse may be vindicated by the science from a highly reliable source.​
...​

Neither of those conditions are fatal. They are easily treated and the patient recovers fully fairly quickly.

Yet we know that this virus escaped from a Chinese Lab whose research Fauci had promoted and signed off on. So in these great efforts to "save" humanity they unleashed something that has just killed millions. Meanwhile, OF COURSE Fauci denies everything to save himself. Of course these deaths were worth the research to make a "safer" vaccine... isnt that right?
The big bait and switch was just to blame everything on the Orange man and then just double down on the lies. Wether this vaccine is safe or dangerous, we are forced to take the word of people who deny that gain of function research was taking place. And the same people are profiting $$$$$ big time on selling the vaccine.
I don't care where it come from, whether a bat shit in someone's bowl of soup or a lab worker failed to decontaminate . I'm far more interested in where it's going.

Last edited:
I don't care where it come from, whether a bat shit in someone's bowl of soup or a lab worker failed to decontaminate . I'm far more interested in where it's going.

You SHOULD care. It kind of affects treatment don't you think? The chinese are destroying the world economy while strengthening theirs.

Only an ostrich, or a chinese agent wouldn't care.

And you have no concern that they continue with similar experiments? thats pretty crazy. We may not survive the next "mistake"
Yet, Trump makes a phone call and third hand sources say how terrible the call was... and thats! a threat to the country.

I don't know what will it take for the sheeple to understand the danger of these poisonous vaccines.

They seem to me like sheeple going to the slaughter house totally blind.

It's a very sad spectacle to behold. :confused:
And when they start to talk about pointing a gun at your head and demanding you get in that line that's heading for slaughter -- that's when sheep grow wolf's teeth.

Don't trust some fake news source.

Ask your doctor. You're doctor only makes money off you if you're alive so he's going to steer you in the right direction.
I asked my cardiologist if my heart issues changing could be from the Moderna vaccine.

he said, and I quote "who knows".

now I don't blame him as info is hidden and changed for political reasons.

we don't know enough and if you cared about the virus and health, you'd want all accurate data you could get.

instead you push agendas amd stupidity.

I asked my cardiologist if my heart issues changing could be from the Moderna vaccine.

he said, and I quote "who knows".

now I don't blame him as info is hidden and changed for political reasons.

we don't know enough and if you cared about the virus and health, you'd want all accurate data you could get.

instead you push agendas amd stupidity.

My cardiologist asked if I were going to get vaxxed and when I said no, he said good choice.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

"Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)....

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

We know it is having adverse effects on some people. Very little doubt about it at this point.

I asked before I got it and was told to get it.

That's what I mean, info is all over the map and it's purely political.

My cardiologist and I are are on pretty friendly terms. He knows my science background so if I have questions about something he will give the various studies to review.

He has been following the studies very closely from the very beginning because of concerns about the type of vaccine they were developing.

And.....he is Chinese!

That isn't factual.
Bullshit! I posted this once.

"Among more than 2.5 million vaccinated HCO members who were 16 years of age or older, 54 cases met the criteria for myocarditis. The estimated incidence per 100,000 persons who had received at least one dose of vaccine was 2.13 cases (95% confidence interval [CI], 1.56 to 2.70). The highest incidence of myocarditis (10.69 cases per 100,000 persons; 95% CI, 6.93 to 14.46) was reported in male patients between the ages of 16 and 29 years. A total of 76% of cases of myocarditis were described as mild and 22% as intermediate; 1 case was associated with cardiogenic shock. After a median follow-up of 83 days after the onset of myocarditis, 1 patient had been readmitted to the hospital, and 1 had died of an unknown cause after discharge."
ttps://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110737

Since most people cannot read something that long, I'll summarize it again.

There 54 cases of out 2.5 million vaccinated.

76% of cases were reported as mild, and 22% as intermediate. (In case you suck at math, that's 98% of those 54 cases.

Only one patient died after discharge and the cause of death was unknown.

Now, shit for brains, tell me that isn't factual!

You SHOULD care. It kind of affects treatment don't you think? The chinese are destroying the world economy while strengthening theirs.

Only an ostrich, or a chinese agent wouldn't care.
So, if it did escape from a lab in China, how is this going effect treatments? The same thing could have happen in a US virology lab. Granted the Chinese lie but so does the US and all countries. The attack on China was started by Trump to get Americans to focus on China instead of America's lack of preparedness which lead to worst epidemic in American history. Then he attacked the WHO, hopping to blame them. When he failed, he concentrated on the elections, leaving America to wait for a vaccine which many of his loyal supporters rejected because of Biden efforts to get the country vaccinated.

So, if it did escape from a lab in China, how is this going effect treatments? The same thing could have happen in a US virology lab. Granted the Chinese lie but so does the US and all countries. The attack on China was started by Trump to get Americans to focus on China instead of America's lack of preparedness which lead to worst epidemic in American history. Then he attacked the WHO, hopping to blame them. When he failed, he concentrated on the elections, leaving America to wait for a vaccine which many of his loyal supporters rejected because of Biden efforts to get the country vaccinated.

Because a manufactured virus is different from a natural one. Plus, if it is manufactured you can create a vaccine much easier without resorting to experimental genetic modifying ones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back