CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

if 'i' want a service , any service including healthcare its up to me to pay for it Sobieski .

According to that chart, the average American pays about 2.5 X more on healthcare, than the average person of Japan.

So, how can you exactly defend those figures?

If Americans lived much longer than Japan, I'd say "Okay you got a point"
But, that's not the case.
------------------------------------------------------------- i have already told you , if ' I ' want a service like healthcare its up to me to pay for it Sobeiski . The purpose of the USA being founded was FREEDOM and not some long lifespan Sobiesky .

Your freedom to pay more for healthcare?
I don't see the logic, or morality in that.
In fact it seems quite cruel, and sadistic.

i don't champion racial equalty . I just say that if ALL races in the USA become American and then identify as being American then they are all Equal Sobiesky .

So, your basis on "American" is very multicultural?
Certainly something I don't approve of.

Whites are a unique people in their own right, why should we import third-World riff-raffs at our expense?
Yes, not only do many of them resent America, they will alter the face of America too, and let's not forget they tend to undercut the wages of American workers.

The U.S.A is heading towards becoming "El Barrio"
Considering how Latino countries are, then no we shouldn't import them.
I see nothing that shows them as our "Equals"
They just don't seem to have the same level of civility, work ethic, or intelligence.
------------------------------------------------------- thing is that blacks have been in the USA as long as the original founders and developers of America that came from the British Isles . Many blacks and others are fine Americans . Same goes for south Americans . Can't just kick them out now after they have been here hundreds of years . Course i say , import no more blacks , mex , whites , muslims or anything else Sobiesky .

Blacks commit the majority of murder in the U.S.A.
The majority of Black neighborhoods in the U.S.A are unsafe.
I certainly see nothing that shows how this is to our benefit? Especially considering that Blacks pay little in taxes, and take lots of welfare in comparison to Whites.

While, it is true that the majority of Blacks have been in the U.S.A for hundreds of years, this just isn't the case for Latinos, very few Latinos have been here for hundreds of years.
------------------------------------------------------- mexicans and others have been Americans in Texas for hundred of years and after Texas joined the Union they became Americans and traveled , lived anywhere in the USA they wanted to live . ---------------------- My only problem with mexicans or any other peoples is newcomers coming to the USA . Most assimilated mexicans in the USA are indistinguihable from any other American in the USA Sobieski .

i don't champion racial equalty . I just say that if ALL races in the USA become American and then identify as being American then they are all Equal Sobiesky .

Whites are a unique people in their own right, why should we import third-World riff-raffs at our expense?
Yes, not only do many of them resent America, they will alter the face of America too, and let's not forget they tend to undercut the wages of American workers.

They just don't seem to have the same level of civility, work ethic, or intelligence.
------------------------------------------------------- thing is that blacks have been in the USA as long as the original founders and developers of America that came from the British Isles . Many blacks and others are fine Americans . Same goes for south Americans . Can't just kick them out now after they have been here hundreds of years . Course i say , import no more blacks , mex , whites , muslims or anything else Sobiesky .

I certainly see nothing that shows how this is to our benefit? Especially considering that Blacks pay little in taxes, and take lots of welfare in comparison to Whites.

While, it is true that the majority of Blacks have been in the U.S.A for hundreds of years, this just isn't the case for Latinos, very few Latinos have been here for hundreds of years.
------------------------------------------------------- mexicans have been Americans in Texas for hundred of years and after Texas joined the Union they became Americans and traveled , lived anywhere in the USA they wanted to live . ---------------------- My only problem with mexicans or any other peoples is newcomers coming to the USA . Most assimilated mexicans in the USA are indistinguihable from any other American in the USA Sobieski .

I certainly don't live in Texas, and it's a lie that most Texan Hispanics have been here long, the Hispanic population percentage has about tripled in the past century in Texas.

One thing I know, is that here in New York, the Blacks, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans mostly came here in the 1940's - 1970's, and Mexicans, Guatemalans, and Ecuadorians mostly came here from the 1980's - present.

The Bronx was even 90% White in the 1940's.
Now the Bronx is 10% White.

We've really gone a long way down into the gutter.

if 'i' want a service , any service including healthcare its up to me to pay for it Sobieski .

According to that chart, the average American pays about 2.5 X more on healthcare, than the average person of Japan.

------------------------------------------------------------- i have already told you , if ' I ' want a service like healthcare its up to me to pay for it Sobeiski . The purpose of the USA being founded was FREEDOM and not some long lifespan Sobiesky .

--------------------------------------------- Americans should be Free from government intrusion . As i have said , if I want a service i should pay for the service that I want Sobieski .

------------------------------------------------------- mexicans have been Americans in Texas for hundred of years and after Texas joined the Union they became Americans and traveled , lived anywhere in the USA they wanted to live . ---------------------- My only problem with mexicans or any other peoples is newcomers coming to the USA . Most assimilated mexicans in the USA are indistinguihable from any other American in the USA Sobieski .

I certainly don't live in Texas, and it's a lie that most Texan Hispanics have been here long, the Hispanic population percentage has about tripled in the past century in Texas.

One thing I know, is that here in New York, the Blacks, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans mostly came here in the 1940's - 1970's, and Mexicans, Guatemalans, and Ecuadorians mostly came here from the 1980's - present.

--------------------------------------------------- you keep talking about NEWLY arrived mex , blacks , poles , other third worlders , english , welsh , irish , canadian or anything else and i am against their PRESENCE or continued importation into the USA . That being said , my observations and comments concerning assimilated and long time legal residents of ALL races in the USA are accurate Sobieski .

i am against any and all importation of any race or ethnicity of foreign peoples into the USA Sobieski .

people like you with your foreign thinking will be the downfall of the USA and that the reason that the dem party , rino republicans , mrobama , hilary wants you and your VOTE and agitating for foreign and unamerican Concepts and Policies here in the USA Sobiesky !!

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------- Americans should be Free from government intrusion . As i have said , if I want a service i should pay for the service that I want Sobieski .

Oh, but when it comes to war, we just got to have government intrusion.
Because clearly it makes sense to spend lots of money to get Americans, and non-Americans killed.
But, forget about Americans getting cheaper healthcare.

--------------------------------------------------- you keep talking about NEWLY arrived mex , blacks , poles , other third worlders , english , welsh , irish , canadian or anything else and i am against their PRESENCE or continued importation into the USA . That being said , my observations and comments concerning assimilated and long time legal residents of ALL races in the USA are accurate Sobieski .

Some of the worst of America, are the ones who've been here the longest, much of our Black, and White trash populations have been here since at least before the U.S civil war

people like you with your foreign thinking will be the downfall of the USA and that the reason that the dem party , rino republicans , mrobama , hilary wants you and your VOTE and agitating for foreign and unamerican Concepts and Policies here in the USA Sobiesky !!

I don't vote, because I think the U.S.A is designed for sub-Humans, both parties are ridiculous, and don't care about our existence.

To tell you the truth, before Trump, the Republicans were probably even worse, not only do they have just as bad of a track record on multiculturalism.
I.E look at Reagan's amnesty of millions of illegals from Mexico, or how the biggest number of illegals flooded the U.S under W Bush, and W Bush appeased them, even making it harder for the U.S to deport illegal minors.

But, they clearly don't value American lives, sending them to go die in Iraq, or to die of lack of healthcare.

Republicans clearly don't value life very well.

I don't vote, because I think the U.S.A is designed for sub-Humans, both parties are ridiculous, and don't care about our existence.

To tell you the truth, before Trump, the Republicans were probably even worse, not only do they have just as bad of a track record on multiculturalism.
I.E look at Reagan's amnesty of millions of illegals from Mexico, or how the biggest number of illegals flooded the U.S under W Bush, and W Bush appeased them, even making it harder for the U.S to deport illegal minors.

But, they clearly don't value American lives, sending them to go die in Iraq, or to die of lack of healthcare.

Republicans clearly don't value life very well.
-------------------------------------------- feck the bushes , clintons , obamas and sorry to say that it all started under Reagan and his first amnesty in 1986 Sobieski .

• Japan is collectivist culture, whereas the United States is more individualistic. So in Japan, paying for healthcare of others who can not isn't likely to meet with much resistance. It's just seen as the right thing to do. Almost all Japanese have insurance, either private or government. It is required but few would question the wisdom of making insurance a personal decision.
  • Japan is overwhelmingly Japanese. So they don't have the many cultural difference that we have in America so there is more agreement on most social issues like healthcare.
  • Great importance is placed on achieving success and maintaining health and close family ties. Poor health can be a very shameful experience for the Japanese so they work much harder at being healthy than most Americans.
  • Japanese people will often live with their parents for many years after college. They also are very responsive to the needs of their parents and that really helps parents as they age and require more attention.
The bottom line is what works in Japan may or may not work in the US because of major cultural differences. European models are much more likely to work in the US.

I would also suggest that the Japs aren't as likely to abuse the "free" healthcare like many Americans would. The "people" who are demanding all this free shit would bankrupt the world if given the chance. The Japanese at least seem to understand that it isn't "free", and that someone else is providing a service.
In America, we believe no one should die or suffer from debilitating illness for lack of financial resources. The same is true in most developed countries. However, in the US we are not willing to devote the financial resources to make that happen. We have higher priorities, such as reducing taxes for the wealthy and making the strongest military power in the world stronger.

Some of the worst of America, are the ones who've been here the longest, much of our Black, and White trash populations have been here since at least before the U.S civil war
Evidence does suggest that foreign born Americans (US citizens) and their children are responsible for a disproportion amount of economic growth in America. They are the risk takers, more likely to open new businesses and invest in new ideas. The second generation are more likely to own their on home and get a college education than average American.

Although some people like to pretend they came over on the Mayflower, very few of us are far removed from our immigrant roots. Studies seem to suggest that the closer you are to your immigrants roots, the more likely you are to embrace American ideals.

the only reason i don't like imported foreign people is because they bring foreign ideas on the way the USA should be run , see healthcare and gun control . And after awhile they can vote and help enforce gov healthcare and gun control . There are other issues but i give 2 examples Flopper .

Last edited:
the only reason i don't like imported foreign people is because they bring foreign ideas on the way the USA should be run , see healthcare and gun control . Nnd after awhile they can vote and help enforce gov healthcare and gun control . There are other issues but i give 2 examples Flopper .

While gun control doesn't seem to do much of anything to deter crime, but empowers tyrants.

On the other hand we pay more for healthcare as Americans, and that's just illogical.

200 million bodies in 1970 and 310 million in 2010 is a lot of population growth . Plus then there is the population growth of more BODIES . And some hunters for example have to travel hours just to get out of city limits as the cities keep growing . Plus traffic is worse and all kindsa new rules and laws and regulations are made to accomodate foreigners Flopper .

Studies seem to suggest that the closer you are to your immigrants roots, the more likely you are to embrace American ideals.

I don't think so, it seems in big cities with a lack of colonials (Brits) and many newer arrivals of White Catholics, Jews, and Hispanics, that they're more likely to cling to their foreign heritage, and less likely to identify as American.

In the case of White Catholics, and Jews it's probably best that they don't cling to "American" why should they give up their culture?
Furthermore White trash Americans who are overwhelmingly Colonials, have an inferior culture.

Forum List

Back