January 6 probe fizzing out?

Then they need to punished into submission to the Constitution until they start respecting our rights.

The gun control shit needs to stop. Cops need to stop telling lies under oath, and slandering innocent folks with that mental health bullshit. If you leftists weren't so full of shit in a court of law all the time and we had our own guns in our own hands and the crooks on the wrong side of the law weren't so eager to arrest us for fines and prison time at every opportunity, then we might start discounting conspiracies. Until then, ciao!
You have made several really stupid ASS-U-mptions about me.

In fact, hundreds of Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and indicted.

Number of people charged with Insurrection = ZERO.

Number of people charged with treason = ZERO.

Number of people charged with an attempted coup = ZERO.

Number of people charged with attacking democracy = ZERO.

Hey skidflap, bumtap, asshat, the only goon here is YOU. You are the HEAD goon. Most of these people are being illegally held without charges, then let go on misdemeanor trespass or some other minor violation, given a slap on the wrist to make it look good and let go. There will be many criminal lawsuits.

Nancy is putting on another failed shit show just for idiots like you! :auiqs.jpg:

I get it, one dead and few injuries is more important to you than thousands of dead.
Thousands of dead cops?

I'm going to have to see a link for that.

295 officers were killed last year. That's a far cry from thousands.

And the bullshit argument "the other guys killed more than us" is bogus. It does not excuse Trump's putsch in any way, shape, or form.

Thousands of dead cops?

I'm going to have to see a link for that.

295 officers were killed last year. That's a far cry from thousands.

And the bullshit argument "the other guys killed more than us" is bogus. It does not excuse Trump's putsch in any way, shape, or form.
Thousands of people due to the massive uptick in crime. Don't try to put words in my mouth.

Thousands of people due to the massive uptick in crime. Don't try to put words in my mouth.
The "massive uptick in crime" started over a year ago. Why don't you blame Trump for that? You know you would blame a Democrat.

The "massive uptick in crime" started over a year ago. Why don't you blame Trump for that? You know you would blame a Democrat.
Trump offered federal assistance, Democrat mayors refused. Democrats didn't want Trump to get credit for reducing crime, no matter how many people it killed.

Trump offered federal assistance, Democrat mayors refused. Democrats didn't want Trump to get credit for reducing crime, no matter how many people it killed.
Trump offered federal assistance for the riots. Not to police the streets of the entire country.

Fuck off troll....those were videos shown on the news.......and you can't refute them...
The editing was done to promote a cause....so you have to rely on doctored videos and kook sites.
Jan 6th, was nothing like that.....not even close to as bad.
When 140 cops are injured by people pretending to be patriots...it takes a special type of idiocy to think that there was nothing "bad" about it. Then again...this is what blob supporters do...they crave and deal in violence...Always have; always will.
......so fuck off about a few bruised egos.........when you guys did real damage and harrassed regular people for no fucking reason......
Did you have dinner last night? Did anyone harass you? Gee, you guys actually tried to run Harris's bus off the road in Houston....

I want to thank you again for bringing up the failed confederacy and the failed NAZI experiment...they fit nicely with the utter failure of your blob and his administration. Kudos!

The editing was done to promote a cause....so you have to rely on doctored videos and kook sites.

When 140 cops are injured by people pretending to be patriots...it takes a special type of idiocy to think that there was nothing "bad" about it. Then again...this is what blob supporters do...they crave and deal in violence...Always have; always will.

Did you have dinner last night? Did anyone harass you? Gee, you guys actually tried to run Harris's bus off the road in Houston....

I want to thank you again for bringing up the failed confederacy and the failed NAZI experiment...they fit nicely with the utter failure of your blob and his administration. Kudos!
Doctored....OmG......they were not....you are a fucktard.........and yes they do harass people.....funny how that stopped with Biden being elected.....its almost like violence is a dem campaign tactic

Doctored....OmG......they were not.
Your videos were not edited for effect? Yeah, lie some more. You do it all the time. One would think you'd be better at it.
........and yes they do harass people....
Yes, the red neck cooters/blob supporters who tried to run Harris off the road did harass her.
.funny how that stopped with Biden being elected....
Nah, you guys still harass people, assault them, threaten them, and generally act like you always act.
.its almost like violence is a dem campaign tactic
Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters routinely attack others at their rallies, have tiki torch marches chanting (not surprisingly NAZI slogans), hold insurrection rallies, attack police officers....

You guys are the most violent people in the nation..... All violence all the time.

Your videos were not edited for effect? Yeah, lie some more. You do it all the time. One would think you'd be better at it.

Yes, the red neck cooters/blob supporters who tried to run Harris off the road did harass her.

Nah, you guys still harass people, assault them, threaten them, and generally act like you always act.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters routinely attack others at their rallies, have tiki torch marches chanting (not surprisingly NAZI slogans), hold insurrection rallies, attack police officers....

You guys are the most violent people in the nation..... All violence all the time.
No they werent....what planet do you.live on....but I notice how you don't address what's in the videos....so you must approve of hassing people at dinner. just like Maxine watters...I know you've seen them and know.it happed...so don't bullshit me

It was pre-planned and at least some knew they were going to break into the Capitol. The mom and son that stole the laptop from Pelosi's office even said that they purposely took the metro because they were going to break in.

New York mother, son arrested in theft of Pelosi staff's laptop during Capitol riot

And that party that Trump's sons threw with the news projected on a big screen sure seems like they knew too, and so many people showed up to it on short notice.

Trespassing my foot. Why are you playing down the greatest and only insurrection ever in history to destroy democracy by the party you support.
Why cant you take responsibility?

Then you call it trespassing. Are you so desperate you will resort to lies to dismiss it?
The whole world called it an attempted smashing of democracy but a Neville nobody going no where lije you disagrees. You're as dumb as dogshit and won't accept as a Republican are partly responsible.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
the greatest!? i’m gonna have to go with the civil war.

why should i take responsibly? i was at work on the 6th

who’s been charged with insurrection?

the greatest!? i’m gonna have to go with the civil war.

why should i take responsibly? i was at work on the 6th

who’s been charged with insurrection?

Dismiss all you want but it's history now.
Your final ignorant question doesn't warrant a reply.

Dismiss all you want but it's history now.
Your final ignorant question doesn't warrant a reply.
haha it is…

and nobody has been charged with insurrection…unlike in the civil war when your dembots actually caused one, to keep slaves

the evidence against Trump is pouring out of our ears. we've never had so much evidence

Trump should be locked up!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Forum List

Back