Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

I do find it telling that the third hand account "bombshell" from Hutchinson was done with much pomp and very public, but the "interview" with the Secret Agent that was actually in the vehicle was closed door
Exhibit A

Had you watched the hearings, you would know her original testimony was behind closed doors.

If you left your echo chamber you would know...

1. The above brought weapons to the capital.

2. Weapons caches were stored outside the capital.

3. Others beside the ones mentioned above had weapons at the capital.

4. Trump knew that some of the people he sent to the capital to "fight" had weapons.

Excuse me? Did you just claim that because celebrities and politicians who contributed to agencies that contributed to legally bail someone out of jail means that the DoJ can't charge people with seditious conspiracy?

ROFL. That is one of the most arbitrary and desperate claims I have heard in a while.

Yeah, idiots. What do you want? I can't go back in time and ask Trump's DoJ to prosecute? To late fo that. Sorry if the last administration was weak on crime but someone needs to address this shit. May as well be Garland.

Of course I complained. My son lives in downtown Seattle. He said it wasn't as bad as the right wing media made it out but it was still bullshit and I agree.
Oh no that one guy with a hand gun was going to take over the US and a cashe of weapons that were no where near the Capital.

Exhibit A

Had you watched the hearings, you would know her original testimony was behind closed doors.
And then it was a big public display of third hand accounts. Theater for the brain dead. I'm tired of the endless bullshit committees and investigations and I don't expect Republicans to do any better when they take control of the House.

Can you name a single person who was charged with insurrection? If not, what the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:
The definition of insurrection does not mention that charging anyone with insurrection is required for an attempted insurrection to have taken place. What the fuck are you talking about? :eusa_wall:

Oh no that one guy with a hand gun was going to take over the US and a cashe of weapons that were no where near the Capital.
I did mention in the post that more then those people had weapons.

I did satisfy the criteria of your question.

Regardless, possession of weapons is not a requirement for an insurection to have taken place.

Now that you have, for some reason just learned after all this time, what should be common knowledge, that people had weapons at the capital on Jan 6, you flail with sarcasm, denial and dismissal.

It was theater and unsubstantiated.
It was closed door testimony under oath. Then it was trotted out publicly.

Ornato refused their invitation for months and lawyered up. Ornato would not agree to testify publicly anyway.

And we are about to find out why.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back