Jan 6: In one day rioters injured more than one hundred police officers, caused more than 2.9 million dollars in losses. Septic Installer Sentenced

This country has become seriously fucked up. A cop restrains a out of control male who is black and the cop goes to prison. The public protests at the Capitol and the Biden administration jails them. It is Russia redux I tell you. Or Hitler redux.
Deflection doesn't help make your case.

"Judge to backers of Jan. 6 rioter: Don’t condone political violence"​

It is extremely hard to take this judge seriously when judges and prosecutors in every big US city in 2020 were actively condoning political violence...

The Septic Installer. He helped cause mayhem at the US Capitol on Jan 6. The government has his video, emails, etc. Officer body camera footage showed Mr. Johnatakis lifting a metal barricade and pushing it into officers. Damn! :omg:

A Washington State man has been sentenced to more than seven years in prison for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, where prosecutors said he used a megaphone to urge other rioters to barge through a police line.

Septic Installer Is Sentenced to 7 Years for Urging Jan. 6 Mob With Megaphone

Taylor James Johnatakis, 40, coordinated rioters to rush a police barricade at the Southwest stairs to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Before Jan. 6, Mr. Johnatakis posted numerous messages on social media expressing his desire to interfere with the election certification process at the Capitol. “That’s why I am going to D.C., to CHANGE the course of HISTORY #stopthesteal,” he wrote in one post, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.

Wearing a red MAGA hat and backpack and carrying a megaphone, Mr. Johnatakis led a group of people up to a police line on the Capitol’s Southwest stairs on Jan. 6, urging rioters to “push them out of here,” according to a court filing.

court filing: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.227212/gov.uscourts.dcd.227212.270.0.pdf
I'd like to see an honest accounting of the "$2.9,000,000 in damaged". I bet that's bullshit.

I'd like to see an honest accounting of the "$2.9,000,000 in damaged". I bet that's bullshit.
That protest, 6 hours, was a drop in the bucket compared to the democrat-supported and cheered summer of BLM/Antifa Love in 2020. Look for more of the same coming up. Bird flu in the egg and cattle industry--and now jumping to a farm worker---is the next lock down waiting in the wings.

That protest, 6 hours, was a drop in the bucket compared to the democrat-supported and cheered summer of BLM/Antifa Love in 2020. Look for more of the same coming up. Bird flu in the egg and cattle industry--and now jumping to a farm worker---is the next lock down waiting in the wings.
Cool post a thread about it. Thats not this thread. Do you always have problems focusing?

This country has become seriously fucked up. A cop restrains a out of control male who is black and the cop goes to prison. The public protests at the Capitol and the Biden administration jails them. It is Russia redux I tell you. Or Hitler redux.
The Biden admin's gestapo murdered one of the protestors for trespass.

The government has his video, emails, etc. Officer body camera footage showed Mr. Johnatakis lifting a metal barricade and pushing it into officer
Clearly according to democrats video is illegal, emails are illegal and of course the cops are armed, have riot gear on and are not pussies. But they were harmed supposedly. Poor cops paid to do the job.

One cop called innocent even murdered an unarmed tiny woman. And truth be told, others lifted her up and shoved her into the window. She was so short she could not climb up but for being shoved up.

Forum List

Back