James O'Keefe set to Expose Deep State with New Investigation

I think it's funny as hell that all the liberal pukes here are all bad mouthing O'Keefe and I'll bet not one of them has any idea of who he is and never heard of him before tonight.

This guy? Skinny, looks like a punk but wants to look like a pimp, couldn't fight his way out of a paper sack, and makes a living by lying. Ranger material if I ever saw it.
james-okeefe.jpg

CNN is the worst. I wouldn't be surprised if people letter bombed them. During the entire election campaign it literally was the Clinton News Network. If CNN was not talking about how bad Tomahawk Trump was, CNN was constantly asking when Bernie Sanders will drop out of the race. It was so obvious to anyone watching how biased it was, not even Bush got such a bad treatment. Now CNN out in front with the Russia lie. CNN is getting death threats. Believe me. Hopefully, the police can keep up with all of them. OH SHIT THEY CAUGHT VAN JONES ADMITTING TO HIS LIES!

CNN’s PR nightmare continues thanks to 2nd Project Veritas video
Just go away

Anyone trying to compare the journalistic standards of James OKeefe to CNN is a short bus refugee

O'Keefe's record for truth telling and prowess when it comes to investigative reporting is infinitely more superior to fake news CNN.....not even debatable.
Coming from the boards leading conspiracy theorist

I think it's funny as hell that all the liberal pukes here are all bad mouthing O'Keefe and I'll bet not one of them has any idea of who he is and never heard of him before tonight.
Oh no, we all know who that lying little creep is. He embodies fake news. King of the editing room.

So no other news organizations edit?

He also releases the unedited versions I believe.

And are you forgetting that famous inserted 7 second gap during Katie's gun crusade?

Why Katie Couric’s ‘misleading’ editing matters in the presidential campaign

Oh no, we all know who that lying little creep is. He embodies fake news. King of the editing room.

And are you forgetting that famous inserted 7 second gap during Katie's gun crusade?

OKeefe does more than selectively edit
He modifies the question to make a response seem offensive

Original question: Do you like mosquitos?
Answer : I hate the bastards

Revised question: Do you like black people?
Answer: I hate the bastards

You have actual proof of that?

CNN is the worst. I wouldn't be surprised if people letter bombed them. During the entire election campaign it literally was the Clinton News Network. If CNN was not talking about how bad Tomahawk Trump was, CNN was constantly asking when Bernie Sanders will drop out of the race. It was so obvious to anyone watching how biased it was, not even Bush got such a bad treatment. Now CNN out in front with the Russia lie. CNN is getting death threats. Believe me. Hopefully, the police can keep up with all of them. OH SHIT THEY CAUGHT VAN JONES ADMITTING TO HIS LIES!

CNN’s PR nightmare continues thanks to 2nd Project Veritas video
Just go away

Anyone trying to compare the journalistic standards of James OKeefe to CNN is a short bus refugee

O'Keefe's record for truth telling and prowess when it comes to investigative reporting is infinitely more superior to fake news CNN.....not even debatable.
Coming from the boards leading conspiracy theorist

LMAO! Yeeaah, the only conspiracies that exist are the ones against the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies.

BTW and FYI? You really, REALLY suck at posting. I have often wondered if your "musings" are computer generated.

Hope this helps!

Watch the Acorn tapes and you will see OKeefe at his best

Watch the Acorn tapes and you will see OKeefe at his best

All of them?

Again, is there verified proof of question swapping?

Falling for the ACORN Hoax

The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O’Keefe’s and Ms. Giles’s comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.

The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O’Keefe’s and Ms. Giles’s comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.

What is ACORN now? Can't find them anywhere. Maybe they registered all the voters and closed up shop.

So, editing.

Yawn.

What is ACORN now? Can't find them anywhere. Maybe they registered all the voters and closed up shop.
ACORN was wrongly terminated in a fake propaganda campaign

Some in Congress actually thought OKeefe was a legitimate source

ACORN was playing fast and loose with the rules. O'keefe just opened the door.

And considering you have unedited transcripts to compare the videos to, Okeefe is more open than shows like the Daily Show.

If all you have to complain about is the process, that means you can't counter the content.

So, editing.

Yawn.
Not just editing but lying about the pimp outfit, substituting in different questions than the people had answered and omitting where ACORN turned him down

Conservative journalism at its finest.......can’t wait for DEEP STATE

So, editing.

Yawn.
Not just editing but lying about the pimp outfit, substituting in different questions than the people had answered and omitting where ACORN turned him down

Editing.

Again, where is the evidence of "substituting"

All you had was overlaying, and even then you have access to the full transcripts.

Many just pretended to believe it was legitimate for political reasons.

Forum List

Back