"James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report,,,,

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
"James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts. Too bad!" Trump wrote in a Tweet.

Problem is, that's a lie.

"In a Wednesday night statement Clapper, director of national intelligence, said that in a call with Trump he expressed his dismay over media leaks. Clapper added that he did not believe the leaks came from U.S. intelligence agencies.

Clapper said he emphasized to Trump that the report was not produced by U.S. intelligence agencies and that they had not judged whether the information was reliable. He did not say the document was false."
Trump and spy chief differ on what was said in call on Russia dossier

So here we have it, The winner of the "Lies of the Year for 2015" is still at it.
This pathological liar is going to be the most powerful man in the world?

Was his show of all the documents that were part of him turning over his business also a lie? Reports were not allowed to even open up the folders, they were even allowed to touch them. Trump staffers blocked journalists from looking at the folders.
It was all a dog and pony show,,,,,and another lie?

Now I'll wait for all his stooges to come and cry and moan and defend their proven liar god.

"James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts. Too bad!" Trump wrote in a Tweet.

"In a Wednesday night statement Clapper, director of national intelligence, said that in a call with Trump he expressed his dismay over media leaks. Clapper added that he did not believe the leaks came from U.S. intelligence agencies.

Clapper said he emphasized to Trump that the report was not produced by U.S. intelligence agencies and that they had not judged whether the information was reliable. He did not say the document was false."

So here we have it, The winner of the "Lies of the Year for 2015" is still at it.

Was his show of all the documents that were part of him turning over his business also a lie? Reports were not allowed to even open up the folders, they were even allowed to touch them. Trump staffers blocked journalists from looking at the folders.

Now I'll wait for all his stooges to come and cry and moan and defend their proven liar god.

Trump can't open his mouth without lying.

He really is a shitstain abomination.

Our once great tradition, the American President, reduced to that...

Obama is leaving office soon (the true liar and chief), but you far left drones will still cry and whine about how Trump lies!

Obama is leaving office soon (the true liar and chief), but you far left drones will still cry and whine about how Trump lies!
More code words.....and here we thought Pizzagate was over and done. Guess not.

And the far left drone once again proves my comments!

Next they will deny there is a far left!

If they were in ISIS they would deny the existence of ISIS!

And - bet Clapper didn't call him.
twitler called Clapper.
Bet on it.

He really does have this hang up about appearing that everyone calls him. He never initiates the call. He did that with a report last year and the guy had proof. Funny stuff.

Fact is, trump is very weak and scared of everything. Watched the footage of the president of Mexico giving him hell and trump staring at the ground with that idiotic bobby pin in his hair and tape on his tie. Pooting will eat him for breakfast.

Don't call him King TrumpleThinSkin for nothing.

Except what Clapper said there was not true. U.S. Intelligence INCLUDED that information in an Intelligence Briefing to both Obama and Trump. The "we just threw it in there" canard is total BS.

And we are talking about James "BALD FACE LYING UNDER OATH TO CONGRESS" Clapper...and you'd take his word for anything?

You eating chicken pizza with your democrat friends?

Forum List

Back