Jake Tapper on CNN (Clearly Not News) attacks Lara Trump over Biden's "stuttering" problem.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
My wife was watching CNN today and told me about Jake Tapper's interview of Lara Trump. I just watched it and I think I witnessed a CNN anchor create a whole new level of stupid. He accuses Lara Trump of making fun of Joe Biden's "stuttering" problem which of course is utter nonsense. Everyone can see he doesn't stutter, he just loses track of what he's thinking about constantly. But that's not enough, then Tapper goes after her for not being qualified to diagnose Biden's problem. And if that wasn't enough he just pulls the plug on her.

The FCC should seriously pull CNN's broadcasting license. Those people have completely forgotten what their job is and have sold out to the Democratic Party.

My wife was watching CNN today and told me about Jake Tapper's interview of Lara Trump. I just watched it and I think I witnessed a CNN anchor create a whole new level of stupid. He accuses Lara Trump of making fun of Joe Biden's "stuttering" problem which of course is utter nonsense. Everyone can see he doesn't stutter, he just loses track of what he's thinking about constantly. But that's not enough, then Tapper goes after her for not being qualified to diagnose Biden's problem. And if that wasn't enough he just pulls the plug on her.

The FCC should seriously pull CNN's broadcasting license. Those people have completely forgotten what their job is and have sold out to the Democratic Party.

Little Jake is a DICKHEAD.:(

It's unbelievable how INCREDRIBLY stupid the "journalists" are on CNN. And extremely sad, as well.:(

• Banned

It's unbelievable how INCREDRIBLY stupid the "journalists" are on CNN. And extremely sad, as well.:(
I believe "gerbalists" is the word you were looking for Bluz. :wink:

Everyone remembers how Tapper used his moderator status in the first Republican primary debate to attack the Republican candidates. Instead of just moderating, Tapper asked questions to instigate the candidates to attack one another.

He should have been asking them what good things they each have to offer the country, if becoming president. These creeps can't be trusted to do the right thing, and be impartial.

It was just like Savannah Guthrie using her position in Trump's town hall, to attack Trump the entire time. No pride, no honor, no integrity.

Joe Biden isn't stuttering here.

The excuses they use to try to convince themselves that Biden doesn't have brain damage are fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back