Jackie Robinson Day and What Really Could have Been Done?

Unitl the world is perfect you can always say "what really could have been done" --- meaning people like you hold history up.
Cry, moan, complain but don't actually do something to help

First, you’re illiterate.

Secondly, you’re a moron.

Third, you are of course a racist pig dog.

Fourth, you couldn’t give credit to people who made the progress against racism even in a game if it means you’d have to admit that white folks helped make it happen.

Pinhead racist IQ2 worries about what alternative manner of integration might have beeen superior (based on his ignorant assumption that it had any chance of working at that time). And you applaud him.
None of these black bigots want the name "Branch Rickey" to cross their lips.

None of these black bigots want the name "Branch Rickey" to cross their lips.

And who started this neo-religious Jackie Robinson Day, and then ordered all teams to retire the #42? Allan Huber "Bud" Selig.

Today is the 20th Celebration Major League Baseball has to hone Jackie Robinson. And while Robinson did make history, maybe we need to llook at what really happened. Because this country could really have broken the color barrier in a major way, but didn't.

America could have made a major breakthrough by expanding the "Major Leagues to include the 7 most sucessful back baseball franchises. Doing that would have been a huge and permanent economic boom to the black community. So despite allowing Robinson to play, the league did not integrate black owners and franchises into the game and still today I do not believe there are any black owners in the Major Leagues. It took forever for a black manager when both issues could have been resolved in 1947.

Moses Fleetwood Walker played for the MLB in 1884… he was the first black baseball player in the MLB long before Jackie Robinson

You’re not aware of Fleetwood Walker , so you’re into the simplistic narrative. But do some digging man when it comes to history.

You are aware though that Africans owned slaves, but you blow it off by saying things like “who cares or that ain’t America”. No that’s not how it works. You and other blm people are trying to dominate this country and get free money through “reparations” and that ain’t gonna happen.

Whether it’s this topic, or the fact that black Africans own slaves in Africa. It’s like for you the only country that ever existed was the USA.

That is your fatal flaw along with any BLM supporter. Curried Goats MarcATL

When you talk about racism and slavery, it Has to be viewed from a global perspective. America was not uniquely evil when it came to slavery or discrimination. We were one of the most liberal countries of world history.

You spend countless hours of your life looking up cases of discrimination against black folks from 100-200 years ago. Nobody’s denying that occurred . But you need to acknowledge that these issues of slavery and discrimination were worldwide issues occurring all around the world.

Last edited:
Today is the 20th Celebration Major League Baseball has to hone Jackie Robinson. And while Robinson did make history, maybe we need to llook at what really happened. Because this country could really have broken the color barrier in a major way, but didn't.

America could have made a major breakthrough by expanding the "Major Leagues to include the 7 most sucessful back baseball franchises. Doing that would have been a huge and permanent economic boom to the black community. So despite allowing Robinson to play, the league did not integrate black owners and franchises into the game and still today I do not believe there are any black owners in the Major Leagues. It took forever for a black manager when both issues could have been resolved in 1947.

The Negro Leagues had some fine teams including one of the best in my hometown, The Washington Grays. I think your proposal might ultimately have been resisted not in racism but money. At the time, 1947, MLB had the same franchises it had in 1901 and would not begin expanding for another 15 years and that was only because a new league was going to start.

In the spirit of “what might have been”, it would have been nice to see MLB formalize a business relationship with the Negro Leagues to keep the League ongoing and have each MLB team take a minimum number of Black players so that Jackie Robinson would not have to go it alone.

Why live in the past, when you can live in present time?
Why do you guys ceebrate the past all the time?

Its time you maggots quit repeating the dumb --- line, because you guys are fine with talking about the past. You MAGAS all talk about going back to the past or recreating the past. So just stop. Because the continuing repetition of past racism by the people living in this time is the problem.

You are aware though that Africans owned slaves, but you blow it off by saying things like “who cares or that ain’t America”. No that’s not how it works. You and other blm people are trying to dominate this country and get free money through “reparations” and that ain’t gonna happen.
Africans owning slaves has no bearing on whether Americans owned slaves and whether they owe the descendents of American slavery reparations. By the way in not a descendent of American slavery and I don't advocate for reparations on behalf of myself or my family in this country. We came to this country in 1980, long after slavery and segregation had ended. We do advocate for those reparations on behalf of our Black American brothers and sisters.
Whether it’s this topic, or the fact that black Africans own slaves in Africa. It’s like for you the only country that ever existed was the USA.
It's the only country relevant to American slavery especially since the vast majority of American slaves were born and breed.
That is your fatal flaw along with any BLM supporter. Curried Goats MarcATL
It's the fatal flaw of your argument to deny America's It's culpability.
When you talk about racism and slavery, it Has to be viewed from a global perspective. America was not uniquely evil when it came to slavery or discrimination. We were one of the most liberal countries of world history.
No, that's what you try to do in order to try and minimize America's culpability but it's a stupid and ineffective tactic.
You spend countless hours of your life looking up cases of discrimination against black folks from 100-200 years ago. Nobody’s denying that occurred . But you need to acknowledge that these issues of slavery and discrimination were worldwide issues occurring all around the world.
I didn't have to look anything up to dispel your stupid.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
First, you’re illiterate.

Secondly, you’re a moron.

Third, you are of course a racist pig dog.

Fourth, you couldn’t give credit to people who made the progress against racism even in a game if it means you’d have to admit that white folks helped make it happen.

Pinhead racist IQ2 worries about what alternative manner of integration might have beeen superior (based on his ignorant assumption that it had any chance of working at that time). And you applaud him.
Who's worrying? Why is that always the come back? Seems to me that's just a whole lot of white projection. :laugh:

We're pointing out that the manner in which they did integrate was inherently racist and exploitative but of course we applaud Jackie. If your enemies are going to be so stupid as to give you a pointy stick of course you take it from them.

Someday I will be shown right, this poster is ANTI-BLACK
"what could have been" such bullshit , it was a great thing for Blacks, not perfect but what is.

Someday I will be shown right, this poster is ANTI-BLACK
"what could have been" such bullshit , it was a great thing for Blacks, not perfect but what is.
That's right Libby. You tell those blacks what's good for them. They don't get to decide for themselves!

:laugh:

That's right Libby. You tell those blacks what's good for them. They don't get to decide for themselves!

:laugh:
Libby is another right wing white idiot. They cannot handle the truth. Baseball didn't completely integrate. They couldn't include the black teams because then you would not be talking about the Yankee dynasty.

THis is called 'Complaining that I am not in Heaven" ...I have noticed that racists like you never have an issue they are content with. They always look for the next BIG COMPLAINT. You remind me of Hillary. She sounded like you when she embarrassed herself about Reconstruction. She expected shouts of "Canonize her! Canonize her!"

What can be learned from Hillary Clinton's slurs against Reconstruction​

You guys do such a wonderful job making sure there is plenty of racism to complain about. You think black folks are just supposed to be happy with whatever you say or do.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back