J6 protestors imprisoned before trial should sue the government.

He was arrested for an armed robbery-that he COULD NOT have committed-and (read carefully here) held without trial for three years while being physically, mentally, and emotionally tortured.

Yes, I got all that. The two are not the same, though the kids treatment was absolutely horrible, and those involved should be in prison.

He WAS on probation (which negates his Right to a Speedy Trial) and he was arrested for a felony.

The J6 people are being held on trespassing charges.

HUUUUUUGE difference.

Yes, I got all that. The two are not the same, though the kids treatment was absolutely horrible, and those involved should be in prison.

He WAS on probation (which negates his Right to a Speedy Trial) and he was arrested for a felony.

The J6 people are being held on trespassing charges.

HUUUUUUGE difference.

Nonsense.

The charges are not Trespassing. I suppose you are quoting the lunatic Lake during her interview of baseless accusations.

Nonsense.

The charges are not Trespassing. I suppose you are quoting the lunatic Lake during her interview of baseless accusations.

The majority of those still being held have no provable offenses other than trespass. Feel free to post up factual evidence to the contrary.

Donald Trump did not invite them past the barricades and open the magnetically locked doors to the Capitol. Donald Trump did not unlawfully imprison them for a year and a half.
President Trump set up all those people to be imprisoned. He cowardly did not go there Himself, and Has done nothing to help His Victims. He is a sell out.

Forum List

Back