J.K. Rowling, the creator of Harry Potter, who made all those child stars rich and famous....blacklisted from the reunion....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Leftists.....never grateful, always stupid...

She gave them a life 99.999999% of the world will never experience.....and they shit all over her.....

The left-wing fascists at WarnerMedia are blacklisting Harry Potter creator J.K. Rowling from a splashy 20th-anniversary celebration set to air on HBOMax.

The far-left Hollywood Reporter writes, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone stars and filmmaker Chris Columbus are reuniting for the previously announced 20th anniversary retrospective on HBO Max.”

And then there’s this: “But there’s one notable omission from the list of participants: creator J.K. Rowling.”

Look at all the people who are invited:

WarnerMedia on Tuesday announced that the special will feature the franchise’s central trio of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as well as director Columbus. They will be joined by other franchise alums including Helena Bonham Carter, Robbie Coltrane, Ralph Fiennes, Jason Isaacs, Gary Oldman, Imelda Staunton, Tom Felton, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps, Mark Williams, Bonnie Wright, Alfred Enoch, Matthew Lewis, Evanna Lynch and Ian Hart.
Of course, everyone’s invited … except … for … the… woman … who … created … it … all.

And why is Rowling being blacklisted by these monstrous McCarthyites? Because Rowling believes in things like facts, science, and biology. She refuses to be bullied and gaslighted by this ludicrous transsexual voodoo that demands we believe men can menstruate and have babies; that simply by saying so, a person can magically change sex.

This all reminds me to the expression "not to know whether to be male or female" which was often used in my youth for someone who was made to be so totally confused until "he/she did not know any longer whether to be male or female on the own". ... Mrs. J.K. Rowling is without any doubt an honorable lady. Perhaps they don't like it that J.K. Rowling was perhaps the most successful female author in the history of all mankind?

What do they say about the most successful male tryrants in the world - like for example Lukashenko? Nice guy because he's gay? ah sorry: He is not gay - or is he? Perhaps transgender? Or not? Anything else? Who will ask him from this couraged people in his residence in the Ukraine, who attack here a famous woman because she is a woman and looks at the world with the eyes of a woman? And only with this eyes because she has no other eyes! And it is very nice that she told us what she was able to see. In her way. And not in any way of anyone else who she never was, is and never will be. What she showed to us is a very wonderful world which helps children to be what they are: children - and much more ...

PS: I remember in the moment Heinrich Böll. He got the noble price for literature. But he was not "only" an author. He was an authority. He believed also in his own ideas. In his car he smuggled someone over the iron curtain. In his home he hid an US-American soldier who did not like to go to Vietnam. And so on. Such men earn respect. ... And not men or pseudo-men who attack a woman because she is a woman thinking and acting like a woman.

Last edited:
I'll wait to hear JK Rowling say she was banned.

I don't believe it. She has 100% control over Harry Potter. She owns all the rights to everything.

I know she's fighting with the trans for some reason. That's probably why she doesn't want to go.

The court ordered Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey to pay $ 31 million to the authors of the series "House of Cards", in which he played the main role, for the harassment scandal that caused his dismissal from the project.

That is, in fact, they fired an innocent man only on the basis of a scandalous and openly biased CNN report, since none of the participants in this very report did not even go to court. They rewrote the whole season of the series to remove his character from the plot, and now they demand money from him for it, since the output turned out to be shit.

J.K. Rowling get ready, you're next!!!

The looney tune leftist creeps demand that everyone embrace their magical thinking that men can be transformed into women by simply putting on a dress and declaring they are now a female.
Anyone who refuses to buy into this absurd fantasy with be attacked and vilified relentlessly. ... :cuckoo:

I'll wait to hear JK Rowling say she was banned.

I don't believe it. She has 100% control over Harry Potter. She owns all the rights to everything.

I know she's fighting with the trans for some reason. That's probably why she doesn't want to go.

Wrong...she isn't "fighting the trans," for any reason...she simply stated that men are men and women are women, and the gay fascists and their thug allies sprayed her with their pheromones so that other leftists would instantly attack her....

This all reminds me to the expression "not to know whether to be male or female" which was often used in my youth for someone who was made to be so totally confused until "he/she did not know any longer whether to be male or female on the own". ... Mrs. J.K. Rowling is without any doubt an honorable lady. Perhaps they don't like it that J.K. Rowling was perhaps the most successful female author in the history of all mankind?

What do they say about the most successful male tryrants in the world - like for example Lukashenko? Nice guy because he's gay? ah sorry: He is not gay - or is he? Perhaps transgender? Or not? Anything else? Who will ask him from this couraged people in his residence in the Ukraine, who attack here a famous woman because she is a woman and looks at the world with the eyes of a woman? And only with this eyes because she has no other eyes! And it is very nice that she told us what she was able to see. In her way. And not in any way of anyone else who she never was, is and never will be. What she showed to us is a very wonderful world which helps children to be what they are: children - and much more ...

PS: I remember in the moment Heinrich Böll. He got the noble price for literature. But he was not "only" an author. He was an authority. He believed also in his own ideas. In his car he smuggled someone over the iron curtain. In his home he hid an US-American soldier who did not like to go to Vietnam. And so on. Such men earn respect. ... And not men or pseudo-men who attack a woman because she is a woman thinking and acting like a woman.

Wow......you now became a Right wing, qanon, nut job with one post...............that is how the left will attack you now that you have moved on one issue they hold sacred....

Wow......you now became a Right wing, qanon, nut job with one post...............that is how the left will attack you now that you have moved on one issue they hold sacred....

No idea what you try to say to me.

No idea what you try to say to me.

You defended J.K. Rowling after she has been marked for destruction by the left....you are no longer pure, you are an apostate...and the left never forgets or forgives people like you....

You defended J.K. Rowling after she has been marked for destruction by the left...

The English way to think - better to say "not to think" - is very strange for me. Everything what you do seems to have to do with war. You never live in peace.

you are no longer pure,

What means to be not pure? To be dirty?

you are an apostate

From what?

...and the left never forgets or forgives people like you....

Who is "the left"` in your eyes? And why do you think I am a part of this movement? Perhaps I am as "left" as Lady Gyburc in the epos "Willehalm" from Wolfram von Eschenbach when she spoke her "tolerance speech" in front of the highest political authorities of the holy empire.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back