Ivermectin

Fauci and the other minions of Big Government and Big Pharma have colluded from the beginning to quash any effective treatments which complete with the Vaxx. Why? Because if there are effective treatments, there is no justification for the Emergency Use Authorization of the mRNA experimental treatments.
Well that's stupid and wrong, as they have helped initiate studies. They have agreed with giving regeneron emergency approval. Even you fools' obsession with the orange lard and master's pet HCQ drug caused emergency approval for HCQ. This was later revoked because, hey dumbasses, it doesn't work.

Get your paranoid, childish nonsense out of here.

The thrombocytopenia now breaking through the vaccines do link to ivermectin, which drug has a very long half-life and stays in the lungs. Indeed, platelet biogenesis happens in the lungs, so one of the most absurd things not to happen is the SARS-CoV-2-infected mink model at Kissimee given ivermectin passing through a ventilator. Fau Chi would be particularly miffed at ivermectin’s anti-HIV-1 activity and its sequestering in the lungs, in direct competition with Moderna. Nucleolin could be one of the factors linked to thrombocytopenia breakthrough of these vaccines

The thrombocytopenia now breaking through the vaccines do link to ivermectin, which drug has a very long half-life and stays in the lungs. Indeed, platelet biogenesis happens in the lungs, so one of the most absurd things not to happen is the SARS-CoV-2-infected mink model at Kissimee given ivermectin passing through a ventilator. Fau Chi would be particularly miffed at ivermectin’s anti-HIV-1 activity and its sequestering in the lungs, in direct competition with Moderna. Nucleolin could be one of the factors linked to thrombocytopenia breakthrough of these vaccines
Psychobabble. Ivermectin does not work for covid-19.

• The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
  • Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
  • Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.
  • If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.
  • Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.

Here you go, another effective anti-viral alternative in pill form that cuts risk of severe infection by 50%. Soon, another drug competitor will have one out that cuts risk by 75%. Merck did the right thing failing its own COVID-19 vax early last year, reporting that no vaccine route was found to be superior to a vaccine….as in rushing a “vaccine” through to production, like the 3 pharmas did marketing their first EVER fake “vaccines”. They failed from their own greed and full on ego saturation.

The fake vaccines are losing their flavor, and quite quickly I might add!

Here you go, another effective anti-viral alternative in pill form that cuts risk of severe infection by 50%. Soon, another drug competitor will have one out that cuts risk by 75%. Merck did the right thing failing its own COVID-19 vax early last year, reporting that no vaccine route was found to be superior to a vaccine….as in rushing a “vaccine” through to production, like the 3 pharmas did marketing their first EVER fake “vaccines”. They failed from their own greed and full on ego saturation.

The fake vaccines are losing their flavor, and quite quickly I might add!
Merck cancelled its vaccine because it was not effective. And several effective vaccines were brought to market first. Join us in reality.

Merck cancelled its vaccine because it was not effective. And several effective vaccines were brought to market first. Join us in reality.
Your comment reflects your ignorance. You do realize that Merck is the top producer of vaccines in the United States with respect to vaccine history? Their studies were truthful about the outcome that the test results highlights that what we’re seeing now- vaccination even worse than no vaccination with the Delta virus. Read up or I’m putting you back in the corner.

When I saw that you’d replied to my positive post with your usual naysaying, I contemplated ignoring it. Your posts are 100% politically led and contain very few original thoughts. Luckily for me, it is a gorgeous day and even naysayers like you can’t break my spirit!

Quick question- how many hours a day do you spend researching medical journals and scientific studies? Now, I’ll save you time and add your response here- “But, but, you’re a Trump supporter!” lol So what Mini Martian lol

Your comment reflects your ignorance. You do realize that Merck is the top producer of vaccines in the United States with respect to vaccine history? Their studies were truthful about the outcome that the test results highlights that what we’re seeing now- vaccination even worse than no vaccination with the Delta virus. Read up or I’m putting you back in the corner.

When I saw that you’d replied to my positive post with your usual naysaying, I contemplated ignoring it. Your posts are 100% politically led and contain very few original thoughts. Luckily for me, it is a gorgeous day and even naysayers like you can’t break my spirit!

Quick question- how many hours a day do you spend researching medical journals and scientific studies? Now, I’ll save you time and add your response here- “But, but, you’re a Trump supporter!” lol So what Mini Martian lol
Vapid psychobabbale. Their vaccine did not perform well in Phase 1 (unlike the other vaccines on the market). So they ceased development, given the number of effective vaccines on the market. They literally told the world this.

Instead, as you always do, you decided to put aside facts and invent a fantasy that snapfits to your goofy narratives.

Vapid psychobabbale. Their vaccine did not perform well in Phase 1 (unlike the other vaccines on the market). So they ceased development, given the number of effective vaccines on the market. They literally told the world this.

Instead, as you always do, you decided to put aside facts and invent a fantasy that snapfits to your goofy narratives.
Did you choose to ignore my journal question or is this your dodge mode on display? You’re obviously not familiar with my posts unless again it’s just your poster MO? Do a quick check and learn that almost every single one of my political posts has at least one medical reference from a scientific journal, usually 2 to 3. I think you know might know this but hoping a random reader thinks you’re an honest sort.

Being in an extra good humor, I did your legwork and here’s a source for you. It does not support the validity of any of the current fake vaccines, but readers might be interested. Information is filtering through the governmental funnels, regardless of NIH’s efforts to use up their stock of Moderna’s jabs.

Along with affective antivirals, we have healthy home solutions!

Real-world data show that filters clean COVID-causing virus from air

Last edited:
Did you choose to ignore my journal question or is this your dodge mode on display? You’re obviously not familiar with my posts unless again it’s just your poster MO? Do a quick check and learn that almost every single one of my political posts has at least one medical reference from a scientific journal, usually 2 to 3. I think you know might know this but hoping a random reader thinks you’re an honest sort.
You have made no points that contradict a word i have said. But the simple facts i gave put the lie to your nonsense.

You have made no points that contradict a word i have said. But the simple facts i gave put the lie to your nonsense.
Good thing my target audience doesn’t include you in that case. Your point system is based upon parroting political talking points mostly. Hey, we can play a game and I can guess in advance what your answers will be, ready? Oh wait, it requires honesty. NM.

Or any rational, educated person. There are still too many of you.
You can not defeat what you are up against, but it has nothing to do with me. It is about the truth of the matter always, not anyone’s individual take. Us commoners will continue to fight the good fight until transparency is achieved. Will bad things happen upon full transparency? Uncertain, but it will be a definite upgrade from current smoke and mirror conditions by the closeted Biden handlers.

Biden’s attempts to place false security over individual freedoms can be seen in various Netflix productions. The delicate balance between “choosing” security over personal freedoms is depicted well and what a nightmare it will be for all if far left politicians ever control the wheel.

Well that's stupid and wrong, as they have helped initiate studies. They have agreed with giving regeneron emergency approval. Even you fools' obsession with the orange lard and master's pet HCQ drug caused emergency approval for HCQ. This was later revoked because, hey dumbasses, it doesn't work.

Get your paranoid, childish nonsense out of here.
Who says that it doesn't work---new studies have confirmed that it does. Fauci, the government, CDC, and WHO have been snagged lying about a bunch of shit. Big Pharma has also been doing this.

Who says that it doesn't work---new studies have confirmed that it does. Fauci, the government, CDC, and WHO have been snagged lying about a bunch of shit. Big Pharma has also been doing this.
Fau Chi’s ivermectin envy is understandable since he wanted to be lead guitar player/prima donna for HIV-1 vaccine instead of ivermectin taking care of that virus. His envy began at least by May of 2012 when ivermectin’s efficacy was confirmed.

You can not defeat what you are up against, but it has nothing to do with me.
Oops, you seem very co fused about who is winning and who is on the wrong side of reality, science, ethics, and morality. Better check the scoreboard...because you are losing big.

The reality is the absurdity of not solving the lab leak conspiracy and finding the animal vaccine model par excellence: the natural reservoir. Chinese communists knew that dairy farming those two parameters would benefit them and their corhorts pushing new vaccine technology such as Fau Chi.

Why haven’t the communists the least bit of respect to the rest of the world by showing they are looking for clues in Yunnan civets, reservoir of SARS-CoV? Because they already know the source. What form of ivermectin has been used on masked palm civets and raccoon dogs? Selamectin? Moxidectin?

Forum List

Back