Iveremectin as an effectively treatment of Biden- Fauci- Gates Flu

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The only question;: why the election thief and fake president Sleepy Joe denies Ivermectin, what's going on behind?
Read a little bit information about a medicament which has been applied through 40 years by billions of patients without any side effects and can cure Covid within 1- 2 days ( and stop scamedemic and vaccination)

The only question;: why the election thief and fake president Sleepy Joe denies Ivermectin, what's going on behind?
Read a little bit information about a medicament which has been applied through 40 years by billions of patients without any side effects and can cure Covid within 1- 2 days ( and stop scamedemic and vaccination)

"Natural News " should give you a clue.

You should take lots of it. Lots and lots and lots

Also, I shall better trust jewish presstitutes from MS trash bins!

Whatever floats your boat. I have a lot of regard for intelligent Jews.. but, I suppose you have some crazies and opportunists too. Christians certainly have more than their share of nuts.

Whatever floats your boat. I have a lot of regard for intelligent Jews.. but, I suppose you have some crazies and opportunists too. Christians certainly have more than their share of nuts.

Christians never regard non-Christians as worthless animals - goyim who shall be slave of a 'choose' tribe
This is the difference

Ivermectin physically ayttaches to the POS commie virus that has killed 650,000 Americans. That an antobiotic can do that tweaks establishment minds.

Ivermectin physically attaches at SARS-Cov-S spike position leucine 91. Potential vaccine candidate positions (epitopes) are 92 and 94:

’....T94 and S92 residues regarded as potential O-glycosites.’

Here’s the chance to prove ivermectin in a model animal:

24 Sep 2021 Kissimee, Florida SARS-CoV-2-Infected Ferret

Jul 2001 Memphis Mink / Ivermectin / Macracanthorynchus

Aug 2007 Florida Mink / Macracanthorynchus

Ivermectin‘s efficacy is comparable in a ferret suffering from a measles virus family (Morbillivirus) member, canine distemper virus, Selamectin has been used for parasite of Chinese civet and proven SARS-CoV reservoir, Paguma:

Aug 2008 U. Of C., Davis / Selamectin / CDV / Ferret

Forum List

Back