I've Had Enough

Listen up, Bozo, because you are one of those apologists to which I referred.
There's a number of countries out there who do not support Israel and yet have come under attack by the sicophants (sic) of the "religion of peace" in the name of Allah or his prophet and it's happened enough to believe it's just the way they are.
It figures that one such as you must blame Israel to save those on the front line of your war against the "vile Jews" but I for one have had enough of giving that hateful culture a pass every time this happens and I've had enough of people like you.
Almost no one has seen that piece of shiite film and probably no one would have yet just the thought of its existence was enough to so inflame the "Arab Street" that at least 4 people have been killied who had nothing to do with it!
This is the nature of Islamic culture today and we have seen these murderous spasms enough to know that nothing short of our complete capitulation to these jihadists will stop them and even that may not help.
The time has come to man up, Princess.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.
There are no other choices

exactly what part of "that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews" do you not understand.

the film was on you tube. at least the trailer, and roudy posted it.

i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious nature of the film that portrays muslims in such a light and i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious segments of any culture that promotes violence based upon...so many things.

i see many similarities between the attacks in the arab world against our embassy and the very recent killing of the sikhs in wisconsin or the rampage of baruch goldstein in al khalil...and it would be nice if people would not work themselves into a mouth frothing hatred of another religion or ethnicity like you are doing, which not only compunds but exacerbates the problem.

i unequivocably condemn the burning of our embassies/consulates and the killing of the american citizens serving in our diplomatic corps by the rioters in libya. yemen, and egypt. my heart and prayers go out to the relatives of the americans who are suffering from this attack on our family.

Not good enough this time. Your lame attempt to portray yourself as some sort of moderate, progressive poster falls flat on its face considering your posting past and what everyone here knows about you.
We have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and which embassy or consulate or nightclub filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?
Enough is enough, Princess, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."

One of the pleasures of life is to have a rational discussion with another individual. In order to do that two or more rational people must engage, unfortunately with the likes of Say-it/Baytsem on this board that is nearly impossible. An example of this is the rants spewed on this thread by Say-it?Baystem, they are not from a rational mind. This individual seeks to dictate to us what our choices are and in doing so he plays a game of mind control. This little morality play of his sets the definitions as such, if you agree with him then you are good if you don't you are evil !!!

Well Baytsem I reject the premise of your game and I propose to answer your two choices in this manner;

1 ) We can either except what you want and launch a kind of Holy War against the Muslims, in which millions will be killed ( men, women, and children ). Kind of an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, life for a life thing. I reject this proposal !!! or

2 ) We can tell you simply
FUCK OFF !!!

Baytsem
FUCK OFF !!![/

PS from post # 22
Roudy says

Thirdly, you're a Jew hating Lying Nazi cocksucker with ties to Islamists, who would do or say anything on behalf of Islamic fascism, so you really don't count.

Please add Roudy to my list of irrational posters on this board !!!

Last edited:
The pro-jihadists are perfectly happy to sacrifice the COPTS
Apparently they consider them "the shitty little copts" just as Israel is "that shitty little country" a few million sudanese christians ---have been "those shitty little southern sudanese' for decades there are all kinds of "shitty little states and groups" all over the world that are expendable to the glory of the ISLAMICIST AMBITION
Don't forget that shitty "Big Satan" the USA. LOL

And we have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and to wonder which embassy or consulate or nightclub or train filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?
Enough is enough, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."
Cool......... :cool:

I don't expect one such as you will ever have the cajones to stand up and be counted, Princess.

Not good enough this time. Your lame attempt to portray yourself as some sort of moderate, progressive poster falls flat on its face considering your posting past and what everyone here knows about you.
We have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and which embassy or consulate or nightclub filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?
Enough is enough, Princess, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."

One of the pleasures of life is to have a rational discussion with another individual. In order to do that two or more rational people must engage, unfortunately with the likes of Say-it/Baytsem on this board that is nearly impossible. An example of this is the rants spewed on this thread by Say-it?Baystem, they are not from a rational mind. This individual seeks to dictate to us what our choices are and in doing so he plays a game of mind control. This little morality play of his sets the definitions as such, if you agree with him then you are good if you don't you are evil !!!

Well Baytsem I reject the premise of your game and I propose to answer your two choices in this manner;

1 ) We can either except what you want and launch a kind of Holy War against the Muslims, in which millions will be killed ( men, women, and children ). Kind of an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, life for a life thing. I reject this proposal !!! or

FUCK OFF !!!

Baytsem
FUCK OFF !!![/
Are you saying that Americans should step all over their constitution and way of life to appease Muslim animals? What are you proposing, pass a law banning anybody from any negative depiction of Islam or Muslims? I think you have have America confused with some Islamic Shariah shithole, dickhead.

exactly what part of "that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews" do you not understand.

the film was on you tube. at least the trailer, and roudy posted it.

i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious nature of the film that portrays muslims in such a light and i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious segments of any culture that promotes violence based upon...so many things.

i see many similarities between the attacks in the arab world against our embassy and the very recent killing of the sikhs in wisconsin or the rampage of baruch goldstein in al khalil...and it would be nice if people would not work themselves into a mouth frothing hatred of another religion or ethnicity like you are doing, which not only compunds but exacerbates the problem.

i unequivocably condemn the burning of our embassies/consulates and the killing of the american citizens serving in our diplomatic corps by the rioters in libya. yemen, and egypt. my heart and prayers go out to the relatives of the americans who are suffering from this attack on our family.

first of all, i am irish and i am a catholic.

secondly, i cannot do more than condemn the action unequivocably. i have no intention of catching a greyhound to wisconsin and attacking a sikh temple to register my condemnation of these attacks.

i am certainly not going to follow the DICTATES of a jew, frothing at the mouth in an insane, muslim, hating fenzy.

i am very suspect of what "everyone" knows about anything. frothing at the mouth, insane, muslim hating jews in a frenzy do not DICTATE concensus either.

Not yet, Princess, not yet, but unlike you Jihadist apologists and excuse-makers I will do my part and will stand shoulder to shoulder with those Muslims who have the integrity and courage to repudiate in word and deed the perverse and vicious nature of the culture spawned by their religion. You will, I'm certain, sit it out.

And we have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and to wonder which embassy or consulate or nightclub or train filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?

i really would have to think that the pet gerbil in the plastic baggie that has you worked up into such a frenzy is not seeing much of anything right nowand is instead merely trying to survive your throes of orgasm.
I think that Gerbil is inside that whiskey bottle securely lodged up your filthy Nazi anus.

Enough is enough, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."
Cool......... :cool:

I don't expect one such as you will ever have the cajones to stand up and be counted.
Sure.......count me in.......... :cool:

i really would have to think that the pet gerbil in the plastic baggie that has you worked up into such a frenzy is not seeing much of anything right nowand is instead merely trying to survive your throes of orgasm.

Clearly the vicious slaughter of those innocent American barely registers on you radar screen, Princess. No surprise.

He was talking about people like you:eusa_whistle:
And?? :cool:

I'll be holding my breath. Let me know when that happens. LOL

first of all, i am irish and i am a catholic.

secondly, i cannot do more than condemn the action unequivocably. i have no intention of catching a greyhound to wisconsin and attacking a sikh temple to register my condemnation of these attacks.

i am certainly not going to follow the DICTATES of a jew, frothing at the mouth in an insane, muslim, hating fenzy.

i am very suspect of what "everyone" knows about anything. frothing at the mouth, insane, muslim hating jews in a frenzy do not DICTATE concensus either.
Thirdly, you're a Jew hating Lying Nazi cocksucker with ties to Islamists, who would do or say anything on behalf of Islamic fascism, so you really don't count.

"fuck you". Heh heh heh.

Like all Nazi types, his ties to those "peaceful" Islamists extends only as far as their common enemy - the Jews - and he is willing to sacrifice Americans to protect and defend their ability to wage their Jihad.

FUCK OFF !!!

Like all of us you have 3 choices.
You can close your eyes and hope it goes away, you can defend those Islamists as they bring their Jihad to your door or you can implore the only people who can force an end to it - peace-seeking Muslims - to repudiate in both word and deed the perversity of their Islamic culture.

It is it a surprise that an Israeli hates Muslims?

Seriously? These so called americans....nothing but a bunch of Israeli Firsters

No Israeli here, Princess, and no one should be surprised that you defend your Jihadist brethren. The loss of more American lives at their hands is obviously no sweat off your nose.

Do you think this is some Muslim shithole, kalb, that you Muslim animals go around calling Jews Israeli firsters? Here Jews are loved, Muslims haven't earned their respect yet, because most of them are Neanderthals like you.

FUCK OFF !!!

Baytsem
FUCK OFF !!![/
Are you saying that Americans should step all over their constitution and way of life to appease Muslim animals? What are you proposing, pass a law banning anybody from any negative depiction of Islam or Muslims? I think you have have America confused with some Islamic Shariah shithole, dickhead.

Next time copy the whole series of quotes so people can have an accurate idea of what has gone on before. I gave you two choises and neither of them is what you said I said. You really are irrational, You know

Do Jews have no reason to hate Muslims?:eusa_whistle:

Lipush you're brainwashed....al the hate Jews put against Islam only to see their country succeed....alll the people Israel has killed brutally is fine for you....Jews clearly want genocide of Muslims.....so that means if palestinaisn have to do terror attacks to protect their women and children ....than fuck it....you think we are supposed to bow down to murderers?

We don't side with you Israeli racists .....Jews made the biggest mistake of history to come into our land and kill and steal...this is exactly how Islam prooheciesd it.....it's happening exactly like what Islam said.....people who lie and slander agisnt God...God will punish them....we are gonna recapture Jerusalem even if that means millions of us have to die....Muslims will never throw God under the bus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back