Ivanka Trumps Endorsement Of Goya Foods Puts Her In Serious Legal Trouble

Ms. Trump’s Goya tweet is clearly a violation of the government’s misuse of position regulation, 5 C.F.R. § 2635.702. Ms. Trump has had ethics training. She knows better. But she did it anyway because no one in this administration cares about government ethics,” Shaub says.

In this case I have to agree. Nothing wrong with the Goya CEO liking Trump or visiting, a bit dicey that Trump's daughter is now doing spot ads promoting the company. But then, Hillary took actual donations from foreign countries to her "charity," then turned around and did them huge favors.

So once again, just follow the crumbs-- -- -- if the democrats don't like it, you can be sure they already did it themselves, did it far worse and did it first.
Ahhh, so now Ivanka is in the same class as Hillary....Just with perkier breast...But still an ethics breaking bitch who does what she wants cause Daddy is the president and all she has to do is rub that booty on daddy and daddy gives her anything?

Good question. I'll be glad to explain it to you.

You see, when you attack Republicans for things that you didn't give a shit when Democrats did it, that's directly topical to the discussion because it proves this isn't a standard for you, just a hack partisan political attack.

An actual standard is something you apply to yourself first. When you don't apply it to yourself at all, it's not a standard at all. See how that works?

Thanks for asking, and you're welcome

Ahhh, so now Ivanka is in the same class as Hillary....
I never said that at all. No one is in the same class as Hillary. They had to invent a new class just for Hillary.

Just with perkier breast...
You mean perkier everything. I'm a leg and ass man myself.
If you play whataboutism it makes the person you are defending as guilty as the person you are trying to demean.
IRRELEVANT AND UNTRUE

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I purchased $30 of Goya can goods and took them to the food bank...they were happy to get it.....I will do the same every week until this foolish liberal hate boycott against them stops.....

Ms. Trump’s Goya tweet is clearly a violation of the government’s misuse of position regulation, 5 C.F.R. § 2635.702. Ms. Trump has had ethics training. She knows better. But she did it anyway because no one in this administration cares about government ethics,” Shaub says.

In this case I have to agree. Nothing wrong with the Goya CEO liking Trump or visiting, a bit dicey that Trump's daughter is now doing spot ads promoting the company. But then, Hillary took actual donations from foreign countries to her "charity," then turned around and did them huge favors.

So once again, just follow the crumbs-- -- -- if the democrats don't like it, you can be sure they already did it themselves, did it far worse and did it first.
Ahhh, so now Ivanka is in the same class as Hillary....Just with perkier breast...But still an ethics breaking bitch who does what she wants cause Daddy is the president and all she has to do is rub that booty on daddy and daddy gives her anything?

You see, when you attack Republicans for things that you didn't give a shit when Democrats did it, that's directly topical to the discussion because it proves this isn't a standard for you, just a hack partisan political attack.

An actual standard is something you apply to yourself first. When you don't apply it to yourself at all, it's not a standard at all. See how that works?

WINNER.png

• Thanks
The Trumps just ignore that law. But it's amusing. She's also started a webpage for the laid off folks to see jobs. Just when you may have thought the Trump Klan could not display anything that heightens display of out of touch with most of America … they top themselves. It's a fantastic reality show. Except its real
Government has always been a "reality show."

Bullshit, since she's is NOT a government employee, she can do what ever she wants as a citizen. Why do you hate free speech?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Ethics violations. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You clowns are fine with China Joe Biden's ethics, but Ivanka's tweet gets you all upset. :auiqs.jpg:

1594827164282.png

/----/ Ivanka is a private citizen, but Obozo was president when he endorsed the Chevy Volt. Watch: Six Years Ago Obama Promised to Buy a Chevy Volt. Now It Is Dead

Why in the hell is a private citizen allowed access to secret information? whatever security clearance she supposed to have should be investigated.

Ahhh, so now Ivanka is in the same class as Hillary....
I never said that at all. No one is in the same class as Hillary. They had to invent a new class just for Hillary.

Just with perkier breast...
You mean perkier everything. I'm a leg and ass man myself.
If you play whataboutism it makes the person you are defending as guilty as the person you are trying to demean.
Or it exposes the hypocrisy of those making the false allegations.

LOL Good luck with that

You really should consider becoming a real communist instead of your comic book version. Charter a boat to Fidel's paradise and get your ass out in the cane fields instead of whimpering on message boards. Seriously....you swing that machete until they give you a '54 Chevy to get around in and a little flag to wave.
communist.gif

/----/ Ivanka is a private citizen, but Obozo was president when he endorsed the Chevy Volt. Watch: Six Years Ago Obama Promised to Buy a Chevy Volt. Now It Is Dead

Why in the hell is a private citizen allowed access to secret information? whatever security clearance she supposed to have should be investigated.
Hey Dummy, there are literally millions of private citizens with some sort of security clearance.

You really should consider becoming a real communist instead of your comic book version. Charter a boat to Fidel's paradise and get your ass out in the cane fields instead of whimpering on message boards. Seriously....you swing that machete until they give you a '54 Chevy to get around in and a little flag to wave.
communist.gif

Now that's not going to happen. He's a communist for the free government cheese, not to work for it

Watch: Six Years Ago Obama Promised to Buy a Chevy Volt. Now It Is Dead

Hey Dummy, there are literally millions of private citizens with some sort of security clearance.

Lysistrata's just such a complete and utter hypocrite. Remember just recently when Democrats were all arguing that the retired generals on CNN attacking Trump should all keep their security clearances so they could get secure information to attack him on TV? If Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all

Forum List

Back