It's Time to Face the Truth Right Wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't tolerate racist scum demonRATS, this is not the forum for you.

How predictable is that remark.
This is the same forum where some idiot called for the elimination of all democrats and blacks yet you're worried about democrats being racist.
Don't make me vomit. You hypocrite.

How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism​

By
Michael Harriot

According to Pew Research, 83 percent of the registered voters who identify as Republican are non-Hispanic whites.

Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll. The same survey shows that 79 percent of Republicans approve of the way the president handles race. Other data points include:

52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.

In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”

The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.

70 percent of Republicans agreed that increased diversity hurts whites.

Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.

55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.

Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

There is not a single significant poll that shows Republican voters with lower negative feelings about non-white populations versus Democrats or independents.

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: The Democrats are the real racists because the GOP is the party of Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. Surely you’ve read the oft-repeated anecdote about how the Republican Party ended slavery and most importantly, fought for the passage of the Civil Rights Act.

All of this is correct.

Republicans would like you to believe that Republicans supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Democrats opposed it, which is only partially true. To understand the change in both parties’ ideology, all one has to do is count the votes.

There were 94 Southern Democrats in the House of Representatives. 7 voted for the bill.

There were 10 Southern Republicans in the House of Representatives. Zero voted for the bill.

Northern house Democrats voted in favor of the bill 145-9

Northern House Republicans favored the bill 138-24

Of the 21 Southern Senators (Democrat or Republican), only 1 voted in favor of the Civil Rights Act (A Texas Democrat).

As you can see, it wasn’t the Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act and the Republicans who favored it. Everyone supported the Civil Rights Act except the South. It was Southern politicians from both parties who voted against the legislation.

www.theroot.com/how-the-republican-party-became-the-party-of-racism-1827779221

So it is untrue that Democrats are playing blacks or democrats think blacks are too dumb to get ID's. What these numbers show is that republicans think that blacks are stupid enough to be told how republicans freed the slaves and democrats owned them and by repeating that over and over they could get enough blacks to leave the democratic party to put/keep them in power.

Say hi to your governor for me, homie!

1626729403792.png

This is the same forum where some idiot called for the elimination of all democrats and blacks yet you're worried about democrats being racist.
i bet if you looked in the mirror, that would make you barf quicker.....

No one likes to think they are racist. Even the worst assholes you ever heard of thought their views and actions were justified. It's terribly sad but if racist views persist into a person's thirties there is little chance they will ever change. You're dealing with a bunch of geriatric cranks on this board. Their minds may as well be set in concrete. Fight the battle against racism on a battlefield where you can have some success. Your audience on this board will never change and they enjoy the opportunity to abuse a black person you give them. I'm not telling you to give up, I'm just reminding you of who you are talking to. You can take comfort in the possibility that their grandchildren despise them for their hatred.
IM2 calls virtually all whites who disagree with him a racist.

IM2 calls virtually all whites who disagree with him a racist.
I've read the threads. With the condesending and hostile replies it's very easy to come to that conclusion. When you join in the political opposition to civil rights issues being called a racist is risk you must take. Suck it up or better yet quit acting like you have lost something if black people get the same as you.

I've read the threads. With the condesending and hostile replies it's very easy to come to that conclusion. When you join in the political opposition to civil rights issues being called a racist is risk you must take. Suck it up or better yet quit acting like you have lost something if black people get the same as you.
You evidentially haven’t read my posts. Nowhere do I state any loss if blacks get the same as me. They should.

I don't know you but why should it matter to you if someone gets called a racist unless you agree with their position?
It shows his true self. I know I’m not racist but he must have to put himself on a pedestal by falsely calling others racist. Deliberate lies are unbecoming.

It shows his true self. I know I’m not racist but he must have to put himself on a pedestal by falsely calling others racist. Deliberate lies are unbecoming.
Put him on ignore if you don't like what he says. It's easy. You must understand that on this board you are nothing more than words on a screen. No one knows what is in your heart and mind. Racial politics is a minefield of hurt feelings and long simmering resentment. Everyone must have thick skin when taking a side. You are going to be called names unless you are very good at choosing your words. Just how it is.

Put him on ignore if you don't like what he says. It's easy. You must understand that on this board you are nothing more than words on a screen. No one knows what is in your heart and mind. Racial politics is a minefield of hurt feelings and long simmering resentment. Everyone must have thick skin when taking a side. You are going to be called names unless you are very good at choosing your words. Just how it is.
Lol I can take it more than some. He isn’t the only one with anger issues.

LOL some of the leftist on this board call for the elimination off conservatives on a daily basis.

LOL you lying sack of shit except for maybe 2 board racists that happen to be white none of the responses to IM2 claim blacks should not be equal to whites nor treated any different then whites.

:21:Obviously, IM2 cannot comprehend percentages or any sort of mathematics whatsoever.

That's gotta be proof of Republican racism, rather than objective reality. :21:

Racist idiot Negros are super smart! Dey wuz kangs!!! Kangs, I tell ya'll!

Fucking pathetic idiots... :rolleyes:
Muhammad. You wouldn't even been in this country if it wasn't for blk ppl fighting. You love the very ppl (white ppl) who are and have sent hellfire missiles to your people over in Asia or the middle east.

LOL you lying sack of shit except for maybe 2 board racists that happen to be white none of the responses to IM2 claim blacks should not be equal to whites nor treated any different then whites.
You're a liar. This forum is full of racists, including you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back