It’s the sun stupid!

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Even main stream publications are catching onto what might be coming in the near future.

When the sun gives off a big CME, we just might be in the dark for a long time and the powers-that-be are doing nothing to prepare.

Here Comes the Sun—to End Civilization​

Every so often, our star fires off a plasma bomb in a random direction. Our best hope the next time Earth is in the crosshairs? Capacitors.
An illustration of a solar storm in space

Here Comes the Sun—to End Civilization

Even main stream publications are catching onto what might be coming in the near future.

When the sun gives off a big CME, we just might be in the dark for a long time and the powers-that-be are doing nothing to prepare.

Here Comes the Sun—to End Civilization​

Every so often, our star fires off a plasma bomb in a random direction. Our best hope the next time Earth is in the crosshairs? Capacitors.
An illustration of a solar storm in space

Here Comes the Sun—to End Civilization

I think all that cosmic radiation would create interesting new species. I'd love a 3rd eye, or a walking snake..

"And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.​

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory." Revelation 16: 7-9

"And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.​

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory." Revelation 16: 7-9
Maybe that was a warning of what’s to come from the sun, from the ancients.

Forum List

Back