Its the economy stupid. Huh, curious timing with the Flynn fake news and tax reform.....huh

Obama's economy is up LOL. I'm SOOOO SURE that if the economy was DOWN under Trump you would step up and say "Well it's not Trump's fault this is still Obama's economy." BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When pigs fly. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
They keep saying "obama's economy."

I have repeated this a thousand times. Might as well be one more time. The commies took over power in 2007. Pelosi and her gang of thieves took over the house and the democrats had full control of congress. Both the house and senate. Up until that point, the unemployment rate was at 4.6 percent.

Then let us look at what happened to the economy under democrat controlled congress. What happened from 2007 to 2010? That is when the democrats had majority, and including the white house.

Who passed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Liberals, could not care less. They certainly don't know. That was clinton in december of 2000, just before he left office. Huh, why did he do that? What the fuck do lefties care that the act exempted credit default swaps from regulation.

What the fuck do liberals care that clinton also rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods? What the fuck do liberals care that the bush white house warned the democrats in the democrat controlled house about the housing bubble 18 times in 2008?

What the fuck do the voters and morons that post here care? They are fucking losers.

Stop posting.

You have no facts and yell that you do.
Hey stupid fuck. You denying the democrats had control of congress beginnig in 2007?

You denying who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? You denying what that did?

You denying clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put pressure on the banks to lend to low income neighborhoods?

You are fucking moron. You have no debate skills. You dont even know what facts are.

The tax reform bill is good news for the opposition. It is an unpopular bill that nobody outside of the Trump lemmings supports. The silly GOP seem to think that people getting an extra 20 bucks a month due to the "tax cut" are going to somehow flock to them in 2018.

So was Obamacare, but you far left drones did not care about that.

Obamacare was the largest tax hike in history on the middle class.

Well, actually I have been railing against ObamaCare since the day it was passed without being read (just like this bill).

My wife is in the medical field and I have seen how much damage behind the scenes it has done. Most people just see the insurance side of, but the damage it did to hospitals is the real crime of ObamaCare.

By the way, I am not a left anything, I despise Obama every bit as much as I despise Trump. Please do not join the ever growing list of people that cannot think outside of the two party framework.

Yet if did not support the far left as you say you would not be against everything, just because of one man.

I am not against anything because of just one man. I am against the fundamental things both the right and the left stand for today. I am for smaller government and more personal freedoms. Neither the right nor the left today support either of those things once they get to DC.

The tax reform bill is good news for the opposition. It is an unpopular bill that nobody outside of the Trump lemmings supports. The silly GOP seem to think that people getting an extra 20 bucks a month due to the "tax cut" are going to somehow flock to them in 2018.

Well, actually I have been railing against ObamaCare since the day it was passed without being read (just like this bill).

My wife is in the medical field and I have seen how much damage behind the scenes it has done. Most people just see the insurance side of, but the damage it did to hospitals is the real crime of ObamaCare.

By the way, I am not a left anything, I despise Obama every bit as much as I despise Trump. Please do not join the ever growing list of people that cannot think outside of the two party framework.

Yet if did not support the far left as you say you would not be against everything, just because of one man.

I am not against anything because of just one man. I am against the fundamental things both the right and the left stand for today. I am for smaller government and more personal freedoms. Neither the right nor the left today support either of those things once they get to DC.

I can agree with yo one that!

Just be careful when you run the far left debunked narratives.

The current republican structure is spineless, but that is not the fault of Trump. They were that way long before Trump took office.

The current republican structure is spineless, but that is not the fault of Trump. They were that way long before Trump took office.

I do not blame Trump for the GOP, I blame the GOP for Trump.

Trump is his own set of problems and there is very little that Trump wants to do that I agree with.

Trump is already hurting us in the realm of international trade. He has left a vacuum in places like Vietnam and Singapore and the like that China has already filled. Trump's isolationist tendencies and his repeated threats of tariffs and taxes on goods has driven other countries to look elsewhere. That hurts the US and strengthens our biggest competitor in the world, China.

I work in the Agricultural industry and places that buy our grains are starting to look elsewhere. If you want to see the economy go south in record time, that would do it quicker than the housing boom pop did.

I am against the Trump wall. I do not think it is needed and it will just be an albatross that will cost more and more to maintain as time goes by. Ironically enough since Trump has been in office he has shown that we can control our borders without the wall. If it were up to me I would bring back 1/2 of the troops we have stationed in Europe and have the guard our borders like a military should do.

I know that every president puts in unqualified people as payback for supporting them, but Trump has taken it to a never before seen level. He nominated a radio talk show host with no science background to be the Chief Scientist of the USDA. His only qualification was that he was one of Trump's earliest supporters. And that is just one example of many.

I have very valid reasons for not liking Trump and not a single one of them have to do with me being a liberal ,which I am not.

Trump is his own set of problems and there is very little that Trump wants to do that I agree with.

Trump is already hurting us in the realm of international trade. He has left a vacuum in places like Vietnam and Singapore and the like that China has already filled. Trump's isolationist tendencies and his repeated threats of tariffs and taxes on goods has driven other countries to look elsewhere. That hurts the US and strengthens our biggest competitor in the world, China.

I work in the Agricultural industry and places that buy our grains are starting to look elsewhere. If you want to see the economy go south in record time, that would do it quicker than the housing boom pop did.

I am against the Trump wall. I do not think it is needed and it will just be an albatross that will cost more and more to maintain as time goes by. Ironically enough since Trump has been in office he has shown that we can control our borders without the wall. If it were up to me I would bring back 1/2 of the troops we have stationed in Europe and have the guard our borders like a military should do.

I know that every president puts in unqualified people as payback for supporting them, but Trump has taken it to a never before seen level. He nominated a radio talk show host with no science background to be the Chief Scientist of the USDA. His only qualification was that he was one of Trump's earliest supporters. And that is just one example of many.

I have very valid reasons for not liking Trump and not a single one of them have to do with me being a liberal ,which I am not.

We exported about $130 billion in ag products in 2015.
How does a reduction there compare to the $27 trillion US real estate market?

He nominated a radio talk show host with no science background to be the Chief Scientist of the USDA.

What is the actual job title of that position?

But it will mean a large flow of corporate money to repub campaigns
You mean like the donors to the Clinton Foundation or were those mostly Russians and governments that fund terrorists

I see a lot of far left religious dogma in that post.

You will have to provide real proof of your comments as much of that is based on far left religious dogma.

Well so far your post looks like a far left drone post not based in reality.

Even many on the left came out against TPP.. So not sure how that is hurting anyone.

Trump wants to do away with ANFTA as well. Many on the far left say it will do damage.

Yet no one has provided any proof on that.

Maybe Trump means what he says when he wants the USA to compete, we can not compete when just about every other nation is cheaper than the US.

Maybe the policies you are against because you are far to the left and not based in reality. Like having a trade deficit with China, is that good or bad for the US?

And someone in an administration job does not need to be a "scientist".

The Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS) was established in accordance with the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 to provide strategic coordination of the science that informs the Department's and the Federal government's decisions, policies and regulations that impact all aspects of U.S. food and agriculture and related landscapes and communities.

OCS advises USDA's Chief Scientist and the Secretary of Agriculture in the following areas of science:

• Agricultural Systems and Technology
  • Animal Health and Production, and Animal Products
  • Plant Health and Production, and Plant Products
  • Renewable Energy, Natural Resources, and Environment
  • Food Safety, Nutrition, and Health
  • Agricultural Economics and Rural Communities
We provide scientific leadership by ensuring that research supported by and scientific advice provided to the Department and its stakeholders is held to the highest standards of intellectual rigor and scientific integrity. OCS supports the Department's international scientific engagements and has provided coordination and leadership on the following important documents related to agricultural science and research.
It seems one does not to be a "scientist" for this job.

Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS) | USDA

So far you fail on every topic, just like a far left drone while using their talking points. It ;look like another administration job, nothing more.

The mythical thriving economy hasn't made its way here yet but we are hopefully waiting. When wages double it will be fact.

So, the stock market makes a record spike upon the news that a tax reform was going to be reached. Talk about horrific news for the left (which of course includes the republican establishment.)

What to do?

Make the news about Flynn seem like something it isn't and have the pets in Pravda propagate it as something it isn't.

The stock market drops, and even though the tax reform is passed, the narrative goes back to the fucking absurdity that trump and putin colluded to change our votes in 50 states in over 3000 voting districts.

That fat blob on the view that looks like rhinoceros of course passes on the fake news.

Then...ABC, after it is found out that they passed fake news retracts the narrative. Yet, the damage was done.

There they are folks. The little lambs still clinging to the unreal bullshit.

Anyone else find it interesting about the timing this week with Mueller "investigation?"

Yeah, maybe it was all just a coincidence. Uhhhh huh.

Wouldn't the real fakery here be that Flynn pleaded GUILTY to lying?

So far you fail on every topic, just like a far left drone while using their talking points. It ;look like another administration job, nothing more.

Well, you are wrong as usual.

According to H.R. 2419, the Food, Conservation and Energy Act of 2008, the Chief Scientist of the USDA must be chosen “from among distinguished scientists with specialized training or significant experience in agricultural research, education, and economics,”. It is not an administration job, it is a job that is responsible for the coordination of the research, education, and extension activities of the Department.

You are the only drone here, your unending support and devotion to Trump is your undoing. Your loyalty, while admirable blinds you to reality.

According to H.R. 2419, the Food, Conservation and Energy Act of 2008, the Chief Scientist of the USDA must be chosen “from among distinguished scientists with specialized training or significant experience in agricultural research, education, and economics,”. It is not an administration job, it is a job that is responsible for the coordination of the research, education, and extension activities of the Department.

You are the only drone here, your unending support and devotion to Trump is your undoing. Your loyalty, while admirable blinds you to reality.

And you have just proven that you hatred of Trump is why you turn far left!

Thank you for proving my comments!

If this person was bad at their job I am sure the far left "news" would be all over it.

Most of the jobs in the government like this are admiration jobs. The main reason why the far left is against this as they believe he will not up hold the current AGW religious dogma of man causing climate change!

So yes you are a drone!

If this person was bad at their job I am sure the far left "news" would be all over it.

Most of the jobs in the government like this are admiration jobs. The main reason why the far left is against this as they believe he will not up hold the current AGW religious dogma of man causing climate change!

So yes you are a drone!

This person is not in that job as he pulled his nomination since he has been linked to the Russia probe. But the point is that he was even nominated.

You keep telling me I turn left yet the only thing you can point to is my dislike of Trump. I do not hold any other "leftist" views and I bet if you I were to compare ideologies mine is way further right than yours

So yes you are a drone!

This person is not in that job as he pulled his nomination since he has been linked to the Russia probe. But the point is that he was even nominated.

You keep telling me I turn left yet the only thing you can point to is my dislike of Trump. I do not hold any other "leftist" views and I bet if you I were to compare ideologies mine is way further right than yours

This person is not in that job as he pulled his nomination since he has been linked to the Russia probe.

What was the official job title for that position?

This person is not in that job as he pulled his nomination since he has been linked to the Russia probe.

The Chief Scientist of the USDA is the position I am speaking of

Yes, but what is the official title (it's not Chief Scientist)?

Yes, that is the title. But I guess it is a joint title of that and undersecretary of research,education and economics

https://agriculture.house.gov/uploadedfiles/woteki_testimony.pdf
upload_2017-12-2_19-50-15.png

Last edited:

Yes, but what is the official title (it's not Chief Scientist)?

Yes, that is the title.

As long as it isn't Czar Scientist.

Forum List

Back