Russiagate’s Damage To The Country Will Take Years To Realize

Russiagate will end exactly as I said it would end when this idiocy began.
Trump has allowed it to run through and now all the imbeciles who are responsible for it are going to be prosecuted. The entire thing was a sham, a coup attempt. The left actually colluded with our enemies, including Russians, to attempt to negate the outcome of a presidential election and overthrow our form of government.

They will go down now.

Something dimocrap scum everywhere, especially in here, are avoiding is this little tidbit --

Barr's summary said Mueller found no evidence that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia, despite “multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals” to help them.

So not only did Trump NOT collude with the Russians, the Russians offered to collude and Trump's campaign rebuffed them.

Mueller report summary released, showing no proof Trump team conspired with Russia

The damage that Trump has done and is doing...will take years to fully understand and longer to repair.

We're STILL dealing with the effects of the LAST 8 year Republican Administration and they were "sane" by the standards set by Trump Inc.

Damage??

Oh you mean a great economy and UE the lowest its been since 69.

Oh and jobs, jobs and more jobs??

You can't possibly mean the Mueller report which shows absolutely no collusion between Trump and Russia??

Oh and Bush had all kinds of help with that recession. The Dems are just a culpable as he is.

You sure are a devoted sheeple.
Keep drinking that Kool Aid babe

And no...I mean the disaster that was Iraq...and the rise of ISIS which GREW from that.

The only Kool-aid being drunk is by numbnuts like you.

Oh so ISIS and Iraq are Trump fault??

Funny last I heard he wasn't POTUS for either Iraq or ISIS coming into being.

Oh and I'm not a Rep so your moot.

Your history and mine sue don't jibe.

Reading is not your strong suit. ISIS grew out of the Iraq War. That was the disaster of the LAST Republican Administration inflicted on us

Yea...you're a Trumper. That's not actually Republican...but you'll vote Republican on every issue and support every Republican policy or candidate...so...the difference is kinsa moot.

Reading is not your strong suit. ISIS grew out of the Iraq War. That was the disaster of the LAST Republican Administration inflicted on us

Yea...you're a Trumper. That's not actually Republican...but you'll vote Republican on every issue and support every Republican policy or candidate...so...the difference is kinsa moot.

So glad you know how I will vote.

Oh and ISIS was around long before the Iraq war. Its just that no one knew because they weren't a big name yet.

Oh and I'm a Trumper. Best damned vote I ever cast.

Unlike you I love a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69 and job, jobs and more jobs.

I also love a POTUS who will do something about the over 11 million illegals in this country who cost we tax payers billions every year. I also like a POTUS who want to do something about the Americans who are robbed, raped and murders by those same illegals.

You are the moot point.

I also love a POTUS who will do something about the over 11 million illegals in this country

He's doing NOTHING about those 11 million people nor could he nor would Big Business LET him.

Trump is fucking around with brown folks at the border...that's ALL he's doing.

You're being played yet again

Last edited:
Oh and ISIS was around long before the Iraq war. Its just that no one knew because they weren't a big name yet.

Absolutely false. Jesus you are clueless

Unlike you I love a great economy,

You weren't so fond of it the last 3-4 years of the Obama Admin...when it was essentially the same

The only clueless one is you. ISIS was around in 1999

ISIS, a history: how the world's worst terror group came to be

The group began, in a very different form, in 1999. In the 16 years since, it has been shaped by — and has at moments helped to shape — the conflicts, physical and ideological, of the Middle East

You really should do some research before you open your mouth. There is plenty out there on ISIS before it was ISIS.

Oh and Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time. That's why we have the economy we have and it sure doesn't look like the one Barry left us with.

I'm worried about our friends on the left. How many disappointments can they take, before they go off the deep end?
They already went, gipper. Very few of the leftists (although there are a few) are taking this as a win. They are demanding impeachment based on Mueller's omissions after clearing President Trump of the focus of this alleged report: collusion with Russia. Some of them are hell bent on making the same claims that there HAS to be collusion! Has to be, has to be, has to be, has to be, ,,, ,, ,,... I just watched news clips (the ones I could stand) over the past few hours, and one neutral reporter collected the ironic anger of pro-Democrat cheerleading, lying, exaggerating press members caterwauling their outrage at President Trump, who was just exonerated, outrage at Mueller, whose report is just the messenger that President Trump is not a traitor, and some of these highly-indoctrinated hatemongers of the press (not reporters, even if that is their job descriptions) acted like orangutans that was forced out of their jungle into a 3x3 gridded cage with no fruit, no food, no water.

They're acting and saying he's more guilty than ever, just because they "know" he must be, has to be, NO IS!!!!

IOW, they don't believe the truth because they're so wrapped up in the alternative universe their lies and bullshit for two years or more has created. Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome! They has it. Maybe they're reacting to the audiences they will lose over being lied to for ever since Trump won the Republican nomination till now.
They're mad. Their faces are very stressed, wrinkles on the old ones show blood coming to the surface like a rash.

And it's only Monday, too.

Forum List

Back