It's Pretty Much The Same People Committing Crimes Over And Over

Of course it is. The world is made up of honest people who have a conscience and appreciation for right and wrong and those who are dishonest with no moral restraints on what they do.

And when 'woke' governments who should be protecting the honest people and imposing consequences on those who break the the law instead remove most of the consequences for breaking the law, yes the immoral/conscience free group will commit crime again and again and again.

Our local Sheriff (Grady Judd) loves to give press conferences where he tells us all about a crime that happen in the county.

It is amazing when he puts up a picture of a criminal they arrested and tells the background and we found out he/she has an extensive record of previous crimes.

One of the functions of the justice system is "general deterrence." This expression describes the phenomenon of the General public, seeing that "Crime does not pay," decides that theft is something that will end badly, so they are deterred from doing it themselves.

Clearly, in NYC and other large, Leftist controlled cities, the opposite is taking place.

Leftism is evil. Who knew?

Our local Sheriff (Grady Judd) loves to give press conferences where he tells us all about a crime that happen in the county.

It is amazing when he puts up a picture of a criminal they arrested and tells the background and we found out he/she has an extensive record of previous crimes.
Usually the first thing that is said at such press conferences is about the great job law enforcement is doing.

Make shoplifting anything over $5.00 a felony, then make a three strike rule....Three felony convictions and it's a life sentence.....They could mine lithium the rest of their lives, that should sate the left seeing they have children doing it for them now. ;)

Make shoplifting anything over $5.00 a felony, then make a three strike rule....Three felony convictions and it's a life sentence.....They could mine lithium the rest of their lives, that should sate the left seeing they have children doing it for them now. ;)
Used to be looters where shot on sight.

Usually the first thing that is said at such press conferences is about the great job law enforcement is doing.
Graddy usually puts up a picture of the criminal and goes into great detail about the criminal's resume.

Used to be looters where shot on sight.
I agree 100%. Gov Sarah H Sanders should be shot for stealing money from Arkansas tax payers using a fake podium invoice and using it for a Paris trip for friends. Of course she isnt the 'type' of person you really care about shooting. Trump should have been shot on site for bilking people out of $22M in Trump U grift. Lets shoot em all! Seems a bit of a rip off to shoot someone over a $5 pack of ho hos but let those jokers I listed go.

New York’s Finest continue to bolt from the job at an alarming rate, according to new data obtained by The Post — and some cops worry the exodus will only get worse because the city plans to cancel the next five Police Academy classes, shrinking the nation’s largest police force to the smallest its been in decades.

I agree 100%. Gov Sarah H Sanders should be shot for stealing money from Arkansas tax payers using a fake podium invoice and using it for a Paris trip for friends. Of course she isnt the 'type' of person you really care about shooting. Trump should have been shot on site for bilking people out of $22M in Trump U grift. Lets shoot em all! Seems a bit of a rip off to shoot someone over a $5 pack of ho hos but let those jokers I listed go.
Troll Scumbag alert. Saw your post. Thought I had your sorry ass on ignore

Troll Scumbag alert. Saw your post. Thought I had your sorry ass on ignore
This thread is an unhinged troll.

Retail theft is at historic norms. Rogen is a scare tactician, like most right wing assholes.

Have a nice day!

This thread is an unhinged troll.

Retail theft is at historic norms. Rogen is a scare tactician, like most right wing assholes.

Have a nice day!
Well the NYPD are leaving in droves. Record numbers leaving and the city not increasing the budget.

Incredibly Stupid

Well the NYPD are leaving in droves. Record numbers leaving and the city not increasing the budget.

Incredibly Stupid
I am there all the time. Its one of the safest places in the US. I do company analytics for a job, including theft analytics. No real trend changes. For every bad number there is a good number to offset it. Check the data. Its bounced between 1.4% and 1.6% for a decade.

"There is none righteous, no not one."

Forum List

Back