It's Over! Buttplug Buttigieg's Brother-In-Law Says He's 'Not Fit To Be President'

Ouch! When the Brother in Law attacks you. It’s bad. He's not fit to be president he can't even run the town he's the mayor of and he thinks he can run the country. I DON'T THINK SO. It's over!

Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says he is 'not fit to be president' | Daily Mail Online

It’s over because of what his brother-in-law says?

So it is irrelevant what Trump’s Conway’s own husband says. But a brother-in-law suddenly is all knowing?

Lol - you Trumpbots have all the logic of a cockroache after a lobotomy.

Ouch! When the Brother in Law attacks you. It’s bad. He's not fit to be president he can't even run the town he's the mayor of and he thinks he can run the country. I DON'T THINK SO. It's over!

Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says he is 'not fit to be president' | Daily Mail Online

It’s over because of what his brother-in-law says?

So it is irrelevant what Trump’s Conway’s own husband says. But a brother-in-law suddenly is all knowing?

Lol - you Trumpbots have all the logic of a cockroache after a lobotomy.
It's spelled 'cockroach'! I think you're the one who's had the lobotomy.

Why is the mayor of a small town running for President?

Why doesn't he run for governor or senator first?

It's glaringly obvious he's unfit to be President, he's only a contender because of TDS addled Dems - who are quickly becoming a minority. The DNC is dead.

Why is the mayor of a small town running for President?
He thinks he has homosexual privilege that is allowing him to run. Remember Obama ran on the race card. Buttplug Buttigieg will run on the homophobe card.

Forum List

Back