It's official: Majority of Amercian's voted Barack Obama, Best President Ever!

Now ask a Democrat to name one thing Obama accomplished in 8 years.

I will repeat the 2 nice things I have to say about the meat puppet faggot.

He did not kill as many of us as Bill Clinton did, as far as having armed federal agents assaulting people on their property. Such as at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Plus he wore nice suits.

There those are the only 2 good things about that stuttering, pseudo-intellectual tool of the global collectivists I have to say.

Otherwise he was an absolute disaster, and I have a feeling that in states where voting requires ID, the democrooks are not going to get away with pushing an incompetent community agitator as a cult of personality again.

Hopefully the republicrats will stop running elitist aristocratic turds.

Obama was a clean and articulate black guy.

In a recent Pew Research Poll, Barack Obama is No.1 in the Best President category.

Obama Leaves Trump in the Dust in Public's Ranking of the Best Presidents

"When asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, more Americans name Barack Obama than any other president."

Despite President Donald Trump's fervent support among his base, a recently released Pew Research Center poll found that he is trailing President Barack Obama, President Bill Clinton, and President Ronald Reagan in a survey of public opinion.
Well, I think I'll just leave it at that.

Dunno about best in lifetime….but much better than the blob we have now.

Say? Aren't these the same geniuses that had Ubercunt trouncing President of The United States of America, Donald J Trump, by 10 points in Nov 2016? And also gave the slimy bitch a 76% chance of winning the presidency?

dimocrap scum are stuck on stupid

a clean and articulate black guy

What was that, a snarky racist remark?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction
icon_video.gif
)

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

In a recent Pew Research Poll, Barack Obama is No.1 in the Best President category.

"When asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, more Americans name Barack Obama than any other president."

Despite President Donald Trump's fervent support among his base, a recently released Pew Research Center poll found that he is trailing President Barack Obama, President Bill Clinton, and President Ronald Reagan in a survey of public opinion.
Why would anyone be surprised that the Great Obama is the best president in a generation?

Say Obama and the cretins unleash their best racist slogans and repeat the endless misinformation that is the currency and tactic of the Trump brigade. A veritable avalanche of stupidity and misinformation. Sane people should avoid these rant sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, he was the worst president ever.

That makes sense, as more of his legacy is dismantled, people have fewer objections to his poor performance.

Token negro .

No we won't.
How many illegals benefiting from Obama voted in that poll?
Funny how malleable the minds of voters are to forget and change their perception AFTER a person leaves office and their party has had time to rewrite the books?
Glad to see you're still picking and choosing whichever poll results suit your needs to fixate your perception of reality.
Too bad that poll and 35¢ still won't even get you a cup of tea.

Hillary will win by a landslide.

Forum List

Back