It's Not Just The Teachers Mulling Over Whether They Feel Like Doing Their Job

Why are you so concerned as to whether Roberts yelled it or not.....when he clearly believed in dodging hearing the cases?
I was just happy proving how wrong your source was concerning the lie from Matt Paxton (supposedly a court clerk), which in your source, he's only referred to as "Paxton", making people think that it was the Texas attorney general.

Supposedly, according to your reicht-wing piece, Roberts was yelling that they couldn't hear the case because there were riots going on. You called him cowardly.

We now know that none of that happened. It was all a big lie.

"We now know that none of that happened. It was all a big lie."

Really???

The court did its job????

It heard the cases?????

No, it didn't.
Whether Roberts and the other cowards yelled......or simply acted as they did.......

.....it is the shame of the court.

Of course, folks like you don't understand shame:

You explained who and what you are.....here:

"Principles are like morals; completely unnecessary."
So let's premise upon your shaming of the court, shall we? Let's.
The court is not ashamed, and neither am I.
One of the things that you supposed, was that the SCOTUS Judges were afraid to overturn the vote, for fear of being attacked by the left-wing army.

They didn't get there by being dumb.

"The court is not ashamed, and neither am I."

Of course you're not......you wrote this:

And Democrats follow your dictum, and lie all the time.

You admitted that you are an unprincipled, immoral low-life.

You are lying right now.
You have really cut me right down to the quick. How vicious of you. Have you ever cuddled with someone before? For free, I mean.

Low-life is a term of endearment in the rigid chop cult. We can't all be hierarchy.
angel.jpg

Why are you so concerned as to whether Roberts yelled it or not.....when he clearly believed in dodging hearing the cases?
I was just happy proving how wrong your source was concerning the lie from Matt Paxton (supposedly a court clerk), which in your source, he's only referred to as "Paxton", making people think that it was the Texas attorney general.

Supposedly, according to your reicht-wing piece, Roberts was yelling that they couldn't hear the case because there were riots going on. You called him cowardly.

Really???

It heard the cases?????

No, it didn't.
Whether Roberts and the other cowards yelled......or simply acted as they did.......

Yes, Really. All a big lie.

You admitted that you are an unprincipled, immoral low-life.

You are lying right now.
You have really cut me right down to the quick. How vicious of you. Have you ever cuddled with someone before? For free, I mean.

Low-life is a term of endearment in the rigid chop cult. We can't all be hierarchy.
View attachment 460120

You have some nerve trying to speak to me the way you speak to some of the.....individuals .....you hang around with.
Or should I say lower themselves to hang around with you.

All I have done is quote you admitting that you have no principles nor morals.

This is where you slither away.

Really???

It heard the cases?????

No, it didn't.

Yes, Really. All a big lie.

Yes.

All the Democrats/Leftists do is lie.

Let's check.

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.
They lie about everything.......

It would be difficult for you to deny any of the above......

.....without proving that you lie about everything.

Checkmate.

"Sidney Powell Speaks Out After SCOTUS Meetings Friday on Election Fraud — Expects Orders and Opinions Next Week

The US Supreme Court was set to consider President Trump’s voter fraud cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan on Friday.

These three cases are on the Supreme Court docket for Friday.

Join The MAGA Patriots Telegram Channel Here: MAGA Patriots

Here is more on Friday’s Supreme Court cases.

Case Number 20-542

Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. It used to be Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-574

Jake Corman, et al., Petitioners v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party, et al.

Case Number 20-799

L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.

Case Number 20-815

Timothy King, et al., Petitioners v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.

Case Number 20-845

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. – Used to be Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-882

Donald J. Trump, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph R. Biden, et al.

"Justice Thomas: SCOTUS Refusal to Hear Pennsylvania Election Cases Is 'Inexplicable'

"The Constitution gives to each state legislature authority to determine the 'Manner' of federal elections...Yet both before and after the 2020 election, nonlegislative officials in various States took it upon themselves to set the rules instead. As a result, we received an unusually high number of petitions and emer- gency applications contesting those changes. The petitions here present a clear example. The Pennsylvania Legislature established an unambiguous deadline for receiving mail-in ballots: 8 p.m. on election day," Thomas wrote. "Dissatisfied, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court extended that deadline by three days. The court also ordered officials to count ballots received by the new deadline even if there was no evi- dence—such as a postmark—that the ballots were mailed by election day. That decision to rewrite the rules seems to have affected too few ballots to change the outcome of any federal election. But that may not be the case in the future. These cases provide us with an ideal opportunity to address just what authority nonlegislative officials have to set elec- tion rules, and to do so well before the next election cycle. The refusal to do so is inexplicable."

Forum List

Back