It’s Not Just Joe Biden. The United States Has A Potemkin Government

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Joe Biden is a symbol of the entire federal government: Its dangerous incompetence, corruption, and utter disrespect for the American people and the rule of law.”

Change my mind.

Just like in the former USSR, all that matters is the political party, not the individual.

Yep, both parties prove this daily.

It is pretty much all you see on this forum, defense of the party or attack of the other party.

The individual no longer matters to either side of the duopoly nor their members

Yet you defend the leftists daily on here, go figure. :cuckoo:

Only in your

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

“Joe Biden is a symbol of the entire federal government: Its dangerous incompetence, corruption, and utter disrespect for the American people and the rule of law.”

Change my mind.
Replace Joe Biden with Donald Trump. Then, you'll have a correct statement.

Change my mind.
lock them up. We have muslim president who is not a citizen.

do you need a timeline here?

Change my mind.
Biden is nothing but a figure head and empty headed puppet for the NWO. He was illegally thrust in to The OVAL office for 1 purpose and that is to destroy our Democracy, and diminish our nation, and dismantle our sovereignty, and trample upon The Constitution.

Forum List

Back