It's Not Easy

The relentless effort at undermining traditional values started to have "success."
What does it have to do with traditional values? Are the killers Christians? Raised as Christian or Jew?

The "I don't like Mondays" killer? what year? The Texas shooter - August 1, 1966, at the University of Texas at Austin.

Want to go back further?

"The Brutal Rape and Murder of Kitty Genovese?"

Albert DeSalvo.

What does it have to do with traditional values? Are the killers Christians? Raised as Christian or Jew?

The "I don't like Mondays" killer? what year? The Texas shooter - August 1, 1966, at the University of Texas at Austin.

Want to go back further?

"The Brutal Rape and Murder of Kitty Genovese?"

Albert DeSalvo.
The slaughter of native Americans?

to take.

Just over the past ten years at least ten students in my district, about half a dozen in my classes, have been shot and killed. A few have been killed in much worse ways. You kind of get used to it, but not really. Law enforcement, faith, and traditional values are needed more than ever.
A police state, white feelings and religious political suppression are what you’re calling for.

We have a lot more guns and far less people with gun training and education. It's madness IMO to have a gun in your home and not train everyone who lives there how to use it and thus respect for the weapon and what it used for. Guns arent the problem. We've always had guns. We had more homes with guns in them in the past, but far fewer homes with guns and people who didnt understand what those guns were for and how to use them.
We also have a lot less stable family units with strong Fathers. We also have a lot more pressure on poor people struggling to survive. We also have a massive drug problem in the cities with fewer Police to fight the problem.

We also have a lot less stable family units with strong Fathers. We also have a lot more pressure on poor people struggling to survive. We also have a massive drug problem in the cities with fewer Police to fight the problem.
There’s more pressure on people today to survive than during the depression? Or even in tbe 40s and 50s? 1800s. More families had guns in the home than today not nearly as many shootings.

There’s more pressure on people today to survive than during the depression? Or even in tbe 40s and 50s? 1800s. More families had guns in the home than today not nearly as many shootings.
No, but you have an erosion of the family unit, an erosion of personal responsibility and an erosion of law enforcement. All that compounds the problems.

No, but you have an erosion of the family unit, an erosion of personal responsibility and an erosion of law enforcement. All that compounds the problems.
Republic myth making from impotent religious figures.

to take.

Just over the past ten years at least ten students in my district, about half a dozen in my classes, have been shot and killed. A few have been killed in much worse ways. You kind of get used to it, but not really. Law enforcement, faith, and traditional values are needed more than ever.

Generational tragedy, horrid parenting, bad choices. This sinks a nation--and it's happening all around us.

Dispute resolution?

I grew up in a neighborhood where my friends were the children of my mother's childhood friends. You could get pissed off at one another, but you couldn't hold a grudge for long. You had to resolve it one way or another; our mothers wouldn't tolerate long term feuding.

Kids have very little unorganized play these days (at least in the 'Burbs). They are always supervised by adults, and they don't get any experience in resolving their disputes. They turn to the coach or the dad, and the dad tries to settle it, but the kids never have to resolve things and move on.

Maybe this has something to do with it. You get pissed at someone and you want to get rid of them. Period.

to take.

I'm sorry to hear it, Mr. Unkotare. Traditional values in America centered around Christian religious beliefs to do good to other people, even when they're not nice to you. And forgiving others of their wrongful act or acts is very hard to do unless one truly believes that to win heaven, you cannot bear false witness against your neighbors, nor can you judge them, which is clear in their minds that God is the ultimate judge, and not we ourselves. (Psalms 100) Our forefathers ultimately decided to base trials on human laws, which are not necessarily God's laws of kindness and forgiveness. Yet every year, judges are called on to hear cases where they are required to protect innocent people from murderers, home invaders, thieves, calumny that got an innocent person killed or thrown in jail. Free speech is frequently confused with criminal use of the English language to harm or kill an innocent person based on false witness. Calumny is not free speech, and false narratives are the poorest channels for speech that is a lie that harms or assassinates the character of a false witness's disdain based on his own human frailty of pushing free speech to carry out a crime of the humiliation of an innocent person to be thought of as a criminal when he committed no crime whatsoever. There's a fine line between free speech and calumny, and to ignore the difference of truth or untruth too frequently puts justice in the wrong if the lie is not made plain or even obfuscated by a defense attorney pulling a fast one.

The Salem Witch Trials that put innocent people to death are a clear example of calumny pushed over that truth-lie line. Errors of omission can also be used to hang a man. And I have little respect for people whose main lie is "I forget," because proving that is not true would take a Gerry Spence to figure it all out.

1704012595596.jpeg

Gerry Spence, Age 94.
Gerald Leonard Spence (born January 8, 1929) is a semi-retired American trial lawyer and author. He is a member of the Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame, and is the founder of the Trial Lawyers College.[2] Spence has never lost a criminal case before a jury either as a prosecutor or a defense attorney, and did not lose a civil case between 1969 and 2010.[3][4] He is considered one of the greatest lawyers of the 20th century,[5][6] and one of the best trial lawyers of all time.[7][8][9][10][2] Described by Richard Falk as a "lawyer par excellence".[11]

He is recognized for virtually winning every case he has dealt with,[8] and for winning a number of well-known cases, such as Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge, the Ed Cantrell murder case, the Karen Silkwood case, and the defense of Geoffrey Fieger.[12] He also defended Brandon Mayfield,[13] and carried out the successful prosecution of Mark Hopkinson.[14] One of his most significant cases was the defense of Imelda Marcos, former First Lady of the Philippines, in a racketeering/fraud case considered one of the trials of the century,[15][16] which he won.[17][13]

There is no need to be astonished by the OP's information.

In the old days (AKA the 1960s), "certain" students (even in junior high school) were killing one another.

There is really no difference. Antifa= The Weather Underground.... BLM = The Black Panthers. Both filthy terrorist groups who hate America.
Hilarious

Do those group hate America with the passion of orange fuckups.

to take.

Which blue city do you work in?

Forum List

Back