It's Israel's Fault

Jets

Gold Member
Reaction score
Rep Tliab seems more concerned with excoriating Israel, than calling out Sharia law which is in direct opposition to women’s rights she espouses.

OP
I

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
As opposed to Israel who murders children indiscriminately under the guise of 'terrorist threat' ?

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?
Whatever gets you through the night Jew.

Over 60 Palestinians wounded in Nakba Day protests, 9 fires along border

Referring to " Innocent Palestinians" again? You see nothing wrong with that women being killed. and tortured while Hospital Staff looked the other way. Stupid Goyim just gets more stupid if possible

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
I

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As opposed to Israel who murders children indiscriminately under the guise of 'terrorist threat' ?

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?
The last time you posted one of these I found it on a production picture supply sight.
You must enjoy being an asshole.

He's a GOYIM :asshole:
In my line of work I meet a lot of people and they keep asking me why Israel doesn’t wipe out the Muslims already.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Another Pali Production?
The last time you posted one of these I found it on a production picture supply sight.

In my line of work I meet a lot of people and they keep asking me why Israel doesn’t wipe out the Muslims already.
View attachment 277483
So?

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?

View attachment 277485
3 dead terrorists?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree this endless conflict is overwhelmingly Israel's fault. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant their request for a Jew free Gaza? And then the Zionists just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with rocket missiles for giving in to Palestinian demands. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same justice & respect their own Arab brothers in most Arab countries give them. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian complaint on Jordan's Black September? Stop it Israel with your Zionist ways, learn from the Arab countries how to make peace from Palestinians & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
I

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?

View attachment 277485
Your point?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List