It's Israel's Fault

As opposed to Israel who murders children indiscriminately under the guise of 'terrorist threat' ?

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?
Whatever gets you through the night Jew.

Over 60 Palestinians wounded in Nakba Day protests, 9 fires along border

Referring to " Innocent Palestinians" again? You see nothing wrong with that women being killed. and tortured while Hospital Staff looked the other way. Stupid Goyim just gets more stupid if possible

As opposed to Israel who murders children indiscriminately under the guise of 'terrorist threat' ?

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?
The last time you posted one of these I found it on a production picture supply sight.
You must enjoy being an asshole.

He's a GOYIM :asshole:
In my line of work I meet a lot of people and they keep asking me why Israel doesn’t wipe out the Muslims already.

Another Pali Production?
The last time you posted one of these I found it on a production picture supply sight.

In my line of work I meet a lot of people and they keep asking me why Israel doesn’t wipe out the Muslims already.
View attachment 277483
So?

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?

View attachment 277485
3 dead terrorists?

I agree this endless conflict is overwhelmingly Israel's fault. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant their request for a Jew free Gaza? And then the Zionists just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with rocket missiles for giving in to Palestinian demands. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same justice & respect their own Arab brothers in most Arab countries give them. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian complaint on Jordan's Black September? Stop it Israel with your Zionist ways, learn from the Arab countries how to make peace from Palestinians & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant their request for a Jew free Gaza?

merch.jpg

View attachment 277475
Another Pali Production?

View attachment 277485

Your point?

Forum List

Back