Its funny that Trump thinks executive privelege still protects him.

Can't wait for the next Republican President to release Biden's 10% for the Big Guy memos, the Afghanistan conversations with CCP Milley, the order to kill the Kabul family with a drone strike, the deals Biden made with the Russians for the pipeline.
Thee guys never learn.....but when that happens the court will step in and claim executive privilege .... watch..

He can do no damage, he like his tardherders is a dimwitted coward!
MAGA

Go on believing that, it's how we like you leftards: Uninformed and ignorant.

How's it feel to have that magnificent orange bastard running around free, inside your cranium? I hear he took a crap in one corner and spray-painted pictures of dicks all over the inside of your skull.

:21: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

How's it feel to have that magnificent orange bastard running around free, inside your cranium? I hear he took a crap in one corner and spray-painted pictures of dicks all over the inside of your skull.

Uninformed and ignorant is how ewe tardherders live your lifes. Please, stay stupid. Never mind I know ewe can't help it.
MAGA

Thank you. Can I share that tidy bit of wordsmithing with a friend of mine who is a huge Trump fan?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Uninformed and ignorant is how ewe tardherders live your lifes. Please, stay stupid. Never mind I know ewe can't help it.
MAGA

Yeah that Magnificent Orange Sonofabitch sure did a number on your heads, didn't he? Joe Fucking Biden couldn't even come close. Sure he stopped construction on the wall and reversed a few of Papa Trump's executive orders but for the most part, everything's gotten worse for you.

I betcha didn't even know that Fuck Joe Biden hasn't even removed the tariffs Papa Trump put on the Chinks, did ya? How's about Trump's Title 42 order, that allows the immediate expulsion of illegals crossing the border? Still in place. Space Force is still there, Veteran's Choice, Papa Trump's vaccine program, his Remain in Mexico policy, his Afghan withdrawal (which FJB completely fucked up).

Let's see what else do we have? Fuck Joe Biden has also tried to push through a massive infrastructure bill and continued heavy deficit spending, that Trump was already working on. He continued coddling the Saudi regime by letting it off the hook for murdering that journalist, and gave the greenlight to that Russian pipeline. Can you say "Russian Collusion"?

But wait, there's more: That old cocksucker Joe Biden has left in place Papa Trump's Cuba policies, has failed to reinstate the Iran Deal, has endorsed tougher green-card requirements, backed denying of permanent residency to thousands of legal immigrants, and defended a number of Trump immigration positions in court, and upheld a Trump arms deal that sent $23 billion in advanced weaponry to the United Arab Emirates.

Between you and me, I don't see why you even bothered to vote in 2020. You sure as shit didn't get what you voted for, didja?

:auiqs.jpg: :lmao::21::laughing0301:

Yeah that Magnificent Orange Sonofabitch sure did a number on your heads, didn't he? Joe Fucking Biden couldn't even come close. Sure he stopped construction on the wall and reversed a few of Papa Trump's executive orders but for the most part, everything's gotten worse for you.

I betcha didn't even know that Fuck Joe Biden hasn't even removed the tariffs Papa Trump put on the Chinks, did ya? How's about Trump's Title 42 order, that allows the immediate expulsion of illegals crossing the border? Still in place. Space Force is still there, Veteran's Choice, Papa Trump's vaccine program, his Remain in Mexico policy, his Afghan withdrawal (which FJB completely fucked up).

Let's see what else do we have? Fuck Joe Biden has also tried to push through a massive infrastructure bill and continued heavy deficit spending, that Trump was already working on. He continued coddling the Saudi regime by letting it off the hook for murdering that journalist, and gave the greenlight to that Russian pipeline. Can you say "Russian Collusion"?

But wait, there's more: That old cocksucker Joe Biden has left in place Papa Trump's Cuba policies, has failed to reinstate the Iran Deal, has endorsed tougher green-card requirements, backed denying of permanent residency to thousands of legal immigrants, and defended a number of Trump immigration positions in court, and upheld a Trump arms deal that sent $23 billion in advanced weaponry to the United Arab Emirates.

Between you and me, I don't see why you even bothered to vote in 2020. You sure as shit didn't get what you voted for, didja?

:auiqs.jpg: :lmao::21::laughing0301:
81,000,000 > 74,000,000, keep saying it to yourself!!!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back